Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:27:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitlander Review  (Read 538 times)
LizzieMartinez (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:15:41 PM

Is bitlander a good way to earn bitcoin? I'm hesitating to be active or not in that site
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:00:37 PM

Is bitlander a good way to earn bitcoin? I'm hesitating to be active or not in that site

Seems Legit, if you are familiar with Bubblews that are down right now, I think it will be the same as that if you create a blog and post opinions about other blogs I think Bitlander with pay you a reward and that is bitcoin, and I think it has a level of payment regarding your Blog's and opinion quality you will be handsomely rewarded, well that is just my opinion but I think I'm gonna try out the bitlander thanks for the information by the way.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:57:19 PM

It seem they are still active in their social media accounts https://www.facebook.com/bitlanders/ so basically that mean they are still in business and may be paying. However i haven't use them or earn anything there till now, you can try them but i don't think you can earn huge amount of bitcoin from them.
muhcoins

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:07:49 PM

well, i'm not familiar with bitlander but if it is like steemit, just dont hold money there.
get paid and cashout, no risks doing that way.  by the way, steemit is a good way to earn some money too.

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 03:31:18 PM

I don't know this site myself and I was curious about it. I make a search on google with the specific keyword Bitlander review and on the first page I saw scam and negative reviews.

I think you should avoid spending your valuable time on this program.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:02:45 PM

I used it in the past but these days I don't know how bitlanders is doing cause I stopped using it
it was good for me since you can throw some links with your affiliate and sometimes communicate with other bitcoiners but their paying rate wasn't that high

but I think that you should try anyways cause in general it's a nice experience
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 04:18:35 PM

It looks to be a good service to use along with your social media profiles, but I would recommend starting your own Blog and monetizing it. Then you can cross-post to BitLander, twitter, facebook, etc and direct all the traffic to your own domain. You will earn more from advertisements on your own blog.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:17:23 AM

I tried it and it didn't seem so good. There was a lack of people using it and that was because there were very few ways to earn and the pay was very poor.

As always they make it sounds wonderful to get you to join but once you join you soon realize why noone really talks about it. There is not much to do on it either. It quite sucks. Sad It was a good idea and could have been something. Sad when things like this do not work out as they were intended to work.
STFU!

Activity: 147
Merit: 102

"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:52:23 AM

To be true, i use this site long times ago,, but never made a payout yet, cause it is need about minimum 10 Bm (Bitmilles) to cash out. and i had just about 2.9 Bm and quite heavy loading pages when you trying access from mobile phones. Undecided
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 10:18:13 AM

To be true, i use this site long times ago,, but never made a payout yet, cause it is need about minimum 10 Bm (Bitmilles) to cash out. and i had just about 2.9 Bm and quite heavy loading pages when you trying access from mobile phones. Undecided

You earned 2.9 Bm after how many posts? As I can see, 10 Bm is only $10 and if it takes really long to earn that amount, it's of now use.

Bubblews was really good when it started as it had a fixed pay for views and comments and even when they lowered the rates, I could still earn $50 soon but they refused to pay me $170 when they turned scam and then finally shut down. Bitlander has a different way of paying as per advertising revenue which may be very less and they aren't even mentioning the percentage we would receive.

STFU!

Activity: 147
Merit: 102

"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:47:13 AM

You earned 2.9 Bm after how many posts? As I can see, 10 Bm is only $10 and if it takes really long to earn that amount, it's of now use.

Bubblews was really good when it started as it had a fixed pay for views and comments and even when they lowered the rates, I could still earn $50 soon but they refused to pay me $170 when they turned scam and then finally shut down. Bitlander has a different way of paying as per advertising revenue which may be very less and they aren't even mentioning the percentage we would receive.

its because i am not active there usually just check for a while and log-out, and the site is so heavy when i trying to access from mobile phones. not yet my low internet connection. way different if you are access it from PC/Desktop.  cool so you had made witdrawn from bitlanders?..i am still wonder how much they count the Bm per posting?  last checked sharing posted was 7 months ago.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:38:20 PM

Bubblews Really is a good payer but turned out that they can't handle the large amounts of users that over flooding them because of many users and they eventually have many shit articles that needs to be brought down they have realized that it is going out of hand that is why they shut the site down, and if Bitlander would really can have that same problem as Bubblews the fate of it would be exactly be the same!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: