Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best interest rate on bitcoin  (Read 231 times)
sara1999 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:41:41 AM

Hi everyone,

Reading the forum I just realized that all the bitcoin-multipliers and high daily interest rate website are simply not real.

So I'm asking myself if there's some website out there that has been there for enough time to be trusted and give good interest rates on depositing bitcoing in their wallet.

I don't have much to invest right now but still, would like to get some return rather than nothing.

Thanks!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sara1999 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:53:34 AM

Hi everyone,

Reading the forum I just realized that all the bitcoin-multipliers and high daily interest rate website are simply not real.

So I'm asking myself if there's some website out there that has been there for enough time to be trusted and give good interest rates on depositing bitcoing in their wallet.

I don't have much to invest right now but still, would like to get some return rather than nothing.

Thanks!

I found a 4,08%/year, is that the max interest I can get around?
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:37:04 AM

That's absolutely right. Don't trust any bitcoin multipliers or HYIP which offers unbelievable rates in return. Most of them are scams. So if you are trying to put your money to them. Im telling you, they are not worth of your time and money. Better stay away from them.There's a lot of ways where you can grow your bitcoins. Invest it to ICOs, Trading, lending etc. You can try trading since you can buy coins even with a small capital. It's a bit hard but it's worth a try. Lending is good too. But it requires good amount of capital before starting this kind of business.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:55:19 PM

To be honest, Yes, most of the HYIP are fake since they scam people at some point of time. There have been no genuine program which gave good interest rates for a longer period of time. There is a new program in the market called Bitconnect which has been here for almost a year now and has been giving interests at approximately 1% per day but nobody knows how long is it going to run. Many people call it ponzi while it has been paying what it has been saying yet. There is Yobit investbox which gives out 0.1% per day and I think it is quite good but then many people dont believe in the site Yobit itself since it looks crappy. There are banks which give around 6% interest per annum but then its very less when such sites are paying so much. It depends on you now to invest in which program.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███