Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller - Another scam attempt  (Read 1328 times)
Fortify (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1171

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:41:02 PM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1744994.0

The original poster is a new account, asking to convert paypal to btc.

Later defended in the same thread by the user: 0x0010 who outed themselves as a Quickseller alt a while ago.

It looks like some people never learn.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 04:44:54 PM

I'm just gonna wait until quickseller comes and gets mad

I'm not quickseller. I made a joke but you uptight cunts don't seem to understand that.

keybase.io/0x0010
Fortify (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:46:26 PM

I'm not quickseller. I made a joke but you uptight cunts don't seem to understand that.

You follow his modus operandi and I don't doubt quickseller will be along in a minute. You've all been logged in around the same time and you actively sell proxy VPNs.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 04:48:11 PM

You follow his modus operandi and I don't doubt quickseller will be along in a minute. You've all been logged in around the same time and you actively sell proxy VPNs.

the fuck is a modus operandi?

And I sell VPNs but I never use one. They're way too slow for my liking. I can screenshot my iPad on ipchicken or some shit to show you that I do indeed live in Australia (as someone mentioned before somewhere that Quickseller doesn't live in the same city as I do.)

keybase.io/0x0010
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:03:13 PM

OP, you are an idiot and a troll. I am not associated with either of those people. You shouldn't make leaps and assumptions when you make these kinds of claims.

I would not say that the guy you linked is necessarily a scammer unless he starts to make misrepresentations about the risks of PayPal.

10 is probably not the guy selling PayPal either. I am pretty sure that he buys subscriptions to hacked DBs, uses the hacked DBs to find passwords to accounts with some kind of value then buys gift cards that he subsequently sells. I don't think he sells PayPal directly.
Fortify (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:08:27 PM

OP, you are an idiot and a troll. I am not associated with either of those people. You shouldn't make leaps and assumptions when you make these kinds of claims.

I would not say that the guy you linked is necessarily a scammer unless he starts to make misrepresentations about the risks of PayPal.

10 is probably not the guy selling PayPal either. I am pretty sure that he buys subscriptions to hacked DBs, uses the hacked DBs to find passwords to accounts with some kind of value then buys gift cards that he subsequently sells. I don't think he sells PayPal directly.

You see that -48 negative rep next to your name? It got their because you used shill accounts.

Now, you better go log into some other accounts to back yourself up.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 05:10:59 PM

I'd like to ask you to remove the false negative reputation you left me:

"Suspicious user, suspect multiple accounts and advocating risky PayPal trades."

What makes me suspicious? The fact that I don't like seeing new members get accused of being a scammer straight away? As for the multiple accounts, do you have a SINGLE piece of evidence that suggests so? If not, your negative is unjustified. And advocating "risky PayPal trades", I wasn't. I was just saying, that people shouldn't be so hard on someone trying to get some bitcoins using the #1 payment processor. No one is going to have perfect money or some shit off the bat, people don't know about it. They only know about PayPal.

But whatever.

keybase.io/0x0010
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:23:06 PM

You see that -48 negative rep next to your name? It got their because you used shill accounts.

You are an idiot, although I have a decent idea as to who you are.

Now go fuck yourself.
Fortify (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:33:27 PM

Now go fuck yourself.

So, does you supposedly knowing who I am, in any way change these facts? No. Come knock on my door and we can settle it.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:41:46 PM

Now go fuck yourself.

So, does you supposedly knowing who I am, in any way change these facts? No. Come knock on my door and we can settle it.
1- you have presented no facts, only innuendo and speculation.

2- I am not flying out to Deansway Bromsgrove just because some idiot is trying not to make a few shit posts and maybe make a name for himself.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:20:44 AM

Later defended in the same thread by the user: 0x0010 who outed themselves as a Quickseller alt a while ago.

-Calling themselves an alt of someone doesn't hold any value without the actual proofs.You don't have to be a genius to understand that.
-Having said that,the account  0x0010 is definitely an alt of a shill scamming scumbag.I wish some DT tags them already before they start stealing coins.
-My senses are telling me they're an alt of Engg.Chakks aka FriendlyChemist.

-They might be an alt of Robertt. Robertt,is that you ?
0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 10:27:03 AM

-Calling themselves an alt of someone doesn't hold any value without the actual proofs.You don't have to be a genius to understand that.
-Having said that,the account  0x0010 is definitely an alt of a shill scamming scumbag.I wish some DT tags them already before they start stealing coins.
-My senses are telling me they're an alt of Engg.Chakks aka FriendlyChemist.

-They might be an alt of Robertt. Robertt,is that you ?

If you want someone to tag me, you'll need at least one piece of proof.

Suspicions mean nothing if you can't base them on anything. I have done nothing wrong.

keybase.io/0x0010
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:32:11 AM

Not necessarily.Suspected alt accounts can be tagged appropriately if their behavior is showing early signs of scams and such.

Suspicions mean nothing if you can't base them on anything. I have done nothing wrong.
For now,yes.Not for long I believe.You mean to say you don't have any alt accounts on the forum? Never had one? Don't you think you know "too much" about Quickseller for a junior member account ? I'm sure you do.
0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 10:35:37 AM

Not necessarily.Suspected alt accounts can be tagged appropriately if their behavior is showing early signs of scams and such.

For now,yes.Not for long I believe.You mean to say you don't have any alt accounts on the forum? Never had one? Don't you think you know "too much" about Quickseller for a junior member account ? I'm sure you do.

"if their behavior is showing early signs of scams and such."

So far I've been doing exchange, small loans and gift card sales. I've done tons of gift card sales where I went first, I've done a few exchanges which all went well (some involved PayPal) and I've paid back all my loans with a bit of interest. I have plenty of ways to make money, why would I need to scam here? how much do you think a new member can possibly make out of a forum? $10? lol

keybase.io/0x0010
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:51:11 AM

So far I've been doing exchange, small loans and gift card sales. I've done tons of gift card sales where I went first, I've done a few exchanges which all went well (some involved PayPal) and I've paid back all my loans with a bit of interest. I have plenty of ways to make money.
Just so you know,most of the average ranged scams in the forum happens through GiftCard and Paypal Scammer.Everyday.The value of the theft doesn't define how good or bad it is.Scamming $1 is still a scam.You remind me of Robertt so much,he also paid all of his loans with bit of interest.However I do not understand if you have "plenty of ways to make money",why do you have to ask loans on bitcointalk ? lol?

why would I need to scam here? how much do you think a new member can possibly make out of a forum? $10? lol
New member? Please convince me that this is your first and only account on the forum.
0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 10:54:04 AM

So far I've been doing exchange, small loans and gift card sales. I've done tons of gift card sales where I went first, I've done a few exchanges which all went well (some involved PayPal) and I've paid back all my loans with a bit of interest. I have plenty of ways to make money.
Just so you know,most of the average ranged scams in the forum happens through GiftCard and Paypal Scammer.Everyday.The value of the theft doesn't define how good or bad it is.Scamming $1 is still a scam.You remind me of Robertt so much,he also paid all of his loans with bit of interest.However I do not understand if you have "plenty of ways to make money",why do you have to ask loans on bitcointalk ? lol?

why would I need to scam here? how much do you think a new member can possibly make out of a forum? $10? lol
New member? Please convince me that this is your first and only account on the forum.

"However I do not understand if you have "plenty of ways to make money",why do you have to ask loans on bitcointalk ? lol"

It takes money to make money. Besides, do you really think I'd be able to scam someone more than $10? If you look at my article writing thread, you'd see that if I wanted to make a quick dollar I'd just write an article or two. No need to scam.

And I don't have any other accounts here. Ask an admin to verify or whatever (but they won't care :0)

keybase.io/0x0010
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:30:32 AM

I would just like to point out that 0x0010's behaviour seems a lot like Robertt's.

Both users took out loans that were successfully paid back when they were just newbies as a trust building exercise, both users come from Australia and both users made hundreds of posts before they were even of member status.

May not be the case, but we all know how Robertt ended up as a scammer.

Even if he is not Robertt(I would say at least 50% chance he is), let's just not forget that Robertt once seemed perfectly trustworthy and a great guy active on the forum everyday, and how quickly that can turn into a disaster.

Just a warning and a heads up, no proof, only gut feelings Wink
0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 01:32:22 AM

I would just like to point out that 0x0010's behaviour seems a lot like Robertt's.

Both users took out loans that were successfully paid back when they were just newbies as a trust building exercise, both users come from Australia and both users made hundreds of posts before they were even of member status.

May not be the case, but we all know how Robertt ended up as a scammer.

Even if he is not Robertt(I would say at least 50% chance he is), let's just not forget that Robertt once seemed perfectly trustworthy and a great guy active on the forum everyday, and how quickly that can turn into a disaster.

Just a warning and a heads up, no proof, only gut feelings Wink

"Both users took out loans that were successfully paid back when they were just newbies as a trust building exercise"

So defaulting makes you a scammer and repaying makes you a trust farmer?

"both users come from Australia"
So do millions of other people.

"and both users made hundreds of posts before they were even of member status."
Okay, and? I have a lot of time.

keybase.io/0x0010
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1480

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 10:24:03 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1744994.0

The original poster is a new account, asking to convert paypal to btc.

Where is the thread about me here? That account also "confessed" to be an alt of mine. The attempt to get a BTC/PP deal might have been a scam accusation or just the usual paranoia around here. Be that as it may, I see no solid connection between quickseller and 0x0010. When you have something solid, feel free to open a new thread and send me a PM, for now Id appreciate if this thread would be closed as it serves no reason but to stir up drama.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:39:47 PM

I'm not so sure about pre-emptive labeling of negative.

However, if an account is shown to be another account of a scammer, that account doesn't have to scam first to get negative trust. because they are indeed a scammer.

We should be sure that it is a sock of a scammer before we add negative trust is all I'm saying. If that's the case, a scammer is a scammer and people should be warned
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: