Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for investors of 10 BTC each.  (Read 884 times)
existenz55 (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 06:35:09 AM

I am looking for investors of 10 BTC each.
There are 10 free spots for investors.
I will be making online shop. I currently have shop (http://www.kupi-podarok.com) for my country (Bulgaria) and it has been working from 2010-09-24 .
I am looking to expand my business and make a international shop, that you can buy stuff using BITCOINS only.
Each investor will receive 1 BTC for 12 months (each month), and after that 4 BTC (total 16 BTC for there investment in 1 year and future deal after that).
BTC will become harder to get, and i think that will increase there price, so basically in 1 year 10 BTC that you invested will turn in 16 BTC + there price will go higher.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Also reduced price from the shop (for the investors). PLUS you can get your money in BTC or in things from the shop.
I will offer FREE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY  from my shop and very good prices.

P.S.  Sorry for my bad english but it's not my native language.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timeshareafrica

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 09:46:52 AM

If I would be you I would register with GLBSE and trade shares, if you have a good idea you will be able to make a lot of BTC. It costs 8 BTC to go online.
Moose

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 11:20:22 AM

It's also unlikely that you will get investors in this forum try one of the others later
existenz55 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 01:14:14 PM

Ok, if not investers, how about possible customers. How many of you are willing to buy physical items whit BTC ?
Moose

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 09:15:46 PM

I certainly am it makes you feel like you aren't paying if you mine enough then buy an item lol!
Chrstian

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:13:44 AM

Hey, i can tell you right off the bat that it is highly unlikely you will find bitcoin investors with the rate of return given, I know of many bitcoin investments that offer over 2% per week which is much higher, however I can give you a few reccomendations for your website. Firstly offer an English version of the website, this is very important if you plan on marketing internationally. Also note that there are alot of men who use bitcoin so perhaps have some products that appeal to men on the homepage if you want to sell to men. People who mine bitcoin might consider purchasing if you can offer products that appeal to them that they can pay for with bitcoin. However if a monthly fee is associated with offering bitcoin as a payment solution I would scrap that idea. If a small percentage of the sale is associated then go for it. Im not exactly sure what bitpay charges but check them out.
existenz55 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 07:00:37 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2012, 09:46:42 PM by existenz55

Hey, i can tell you right off the bat that it is highly unlikely you will find bitcoin investors with the rate of return given, I know of many bitcoin investments that offer over 2% per week which is much higher, however I can give you a few reccomendations for your website. Firstly offer an English version of the website, this is very important if you plan on marketing internationally. Also note that there are alot of men who use bitcoin so perhaps have some products that appeal to men on the homepage if you want to sell to men. People who mine bitcoin might consider purchasing if you can offer products that appeal to them that they can pay for with bitcoin. However if a monthly fee is associated with offering bitcoin as a payment solution I would scrap that idea. If a small percentage of the sale is associated then go for it. Im not exactly sure what bitpay charges but check them out.

Hmm man products like this ---> http://kupi-podaruk.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_23&products_id=293 Cheesy
I am talking about phisical products like PSP, Laptops and etc. At the begining i will not sell items for more then 100$ and if there are customers i will then get some more expensive items.
I am going to make it in ENGLISH only.

http://bitcoin.kupi-podaruk.com/
The store is up (no product so far). Curently thinking about a domain name.
eggie

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:36:45 PM

Hmm man products like this ---> http://kupi-podaruk.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_23&products_id=293 Cheesy
I am talking about phisical products like PSP, Laptops and etc. At the begining i will not sell items for more then 100$ and if there are customers i will then get some more expensive items.

Your prices are rediculous. 2 bitcoins for a bt keyboard i could buy for $40 on dx.com?
existenz55 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 11:09:38 AM

Your prices are rediculous. 2 bitcoins for a bt keyboard i could buy for $40 on dx.com?

Look when the offer was valid. The price has increased by that time, so the price are not update (i have abandoned the project for the moment).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: