Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mainstream Media Reports Elites Can Ingest The Blood Of Children To Prevent ...  (Read 414 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:44:27 AM

Mainstream Media Reports Elites Can Ingest The Blood Of Children To Prevent Aging

This week, a study published in Science and Nature Medicine revealed that transfusing young mouse blood into old mice can actually prevent the symptoms of aging. This groundbreaking discovery could lead to medical breakthroughs and the development of new medicines. However, a report from the Vice health news outlet "Tonic" has pointed out far more sinister applications for this knowledge.

Read more at http://www.trueactivist.com/mainstream-media-reports-elites-can-ingest-the-blood-of-children-to-prevent-aging/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:36:07 AM

Mainstream Media Reports Elites Can Ingest The Blood Of Children To Prevent Aging

This week, a study published in Science and Nature Medicine revealed that transfusing young mouse blood into old mice can actually prevent the symptoms of aging. This groundbreaking discovery could lead to medical breakthroughs and the development of new medicines. However, a report from the Vice health news outlet "Tonic" has pointed out far more sinister applications for this knowledge.

Read more at http://www.trueactivist.com/mainstream-media-reports-elites-can-ingest-the-blood-of-children-to-prevent-aging/.

Cool

What the? :O how is it real? i mean that blood of the children :O i don't think its not real because its impossible i mean if that's the case we will never grow old and that's very amazing but the blood of the children its a sin and i prefer not to if that is really real but still its not true for me because we are a child ones and we have a blood of a child so if that is real i think we cannot grow into adults now right? correct me if i am wrong bro! and the media is not telling the truth or lied from the start i won't get my hopes up if the media even reports mermaids are real or aliens they need to have a good topic to shock the world from their lies but still other than that i support the media in the real case Cheesy
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:05:50 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 10:40:51 AM by trollercoaster

It looks like this fucking old fossil has been drinking baby blood for the last fifty years, should have dropped dead years ago!
darkseid1199

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:10:39 AM

If this is true then God save us. It will give rise to children kidnapping.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:16:21 AM

Makes you think if there was an element of truth in those old vampire myths.

The wealthy drinking the blood of the young to rejuvenate themselves.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:28:02 AM

I think i read something about a lady of royalty who bathe/drunk the blood of girls to preserve her youth.  I definitely believe it could be done.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:36:18 AM

I think i read something about a lady of royalty who bathe/drunk the blood of girls to preserve her youth.  I definitely believe it could be done.
Yes, that was Elizabeth Báthory
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:51:09 AM

If this is published including the scientific studies to back-up the claim then soon blood business will be on the market. Child labor will be rampant, the new work for them is blood producer, they will be placed on blood farms and those collected blood will be sold into the market. This is just my imagination but it has big possibilities that vampire culture will be born in the world.

Hope the government and the United Nation will stop this news so as to protect this children from the old elites who want to stay young forever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: