Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-24.com matching engine seems broken, site down.  (Read 64386 times)
TomRado

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 03:07:14 PM

If people try to press charges the cost for lawyers, court etc. will directly come off our money. No way we will win anything that way.

My honest opinion seeing companies going bankrupt and then somehow nothing is left for the investors while the lawyers are pouring champagne on the floor.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trippp

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 03:14:23 PM

Damn it! I hope this problem can be solved quickly. I have quite a few BTC and EUR in there.
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 03:57:09 PM

Bump

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
knarfske

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:05:06 PM

still no news?
Beutelschneider

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:17:15 PM

Seems like the next big pile of shit is gonna hit the fan in 20 minutes

Edited names, domains and sums, but be sure they are on the original. Might edit few words tho. And there are attorneys and judges on stand-by duty this weekend...

And btw, if someone will give Simon a call, look up his number at www.hotfrog.de/Firmen/Simon-Hausdorf-Webdesign
Turok

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:20:33 PM

i am confused. There is no evidence he stoled the money or got hacked, so why that huge panic?
Amitabh S
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:27:43 PM

Edited names, domains and sums, but be sure they are on the original. Might edit few words tho. And there are attorneys and judges on stand-by duty this weekend...

And btw, if someone will give Simon a call, look up his number at www.hotfrog.de/Firmen/Simon-Hausdorf-Webdesign

What exactly is this. Cannot read German. Can you please give some more info.

Note that we can still access the site using this method (but no withdrawls, waiting for the email code but not received).

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1c77qg/bitcoin24_down_after_a_corrupt_trade_engine_gives/c9dtqe5

Please hold off on taking a drastic step until a couple more hours. Lets see if this shit sorts itself out before we fling it on the fan.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
Beutelschneider

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:30:26 PM

i am confused. There is no evidence he stoled the money or got hacked, so why that huge panic?

At the first sight, even Bernie Madoff looked inspirig confident...so your argument is more than invalid!

Oh, and i think meanwhile most of you found out that his publich phone number isn't active anymore  Tongue

EDIT:

Referring to Amitabhs previous post i'm gonna delay my step for a few hours. Amitabh: This paper will be send to the district attorneys office (german "Staatsanwaltschaft") and includes all what i said few hrs ago:

- filing a charge of fraudulent conversion / computer fraud, including:
- taking him into custody 'cause of danger of suppression of evidence(manipulating the database or deleting it) and/or danger of absconding since he has his pockets full of(our!!) money.
- freezing all bankaccounts he has access to
- seizure order of ALL his IT-equipment so authorities can examine it
- sequestration of cars or other valuable stuff to cover the losses...he might drive around in a ferrari, who knows?!
BitAurum

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:32:47 PM

What exactly is this. Cannot read German. Can you please give some more info.

Note that we can still access the site using this method (but no withdrawls, waiting for the email code but not received).

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1c77qg/bitcoin24_down_after_a_corrupt_trade_engine_gives/c9dtqe5

Please hold off on taking a drastic step until a couple more hours. Lets see if this shit sorts itself out before we fling it on the fan.

This is a request to arrest the owner using police force because the accusing person is fearing he has been defrauded.
Fear and Greed, Greed and Fear.
Booooooo

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:44:51 PM

what happens if you log in? your balance is empty? (I am afraid to look  Sad )

aleistermarley

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:45:40 PM

Seems like the next big pile of shit is gonna hit the fan in 20 minutes...
Coppers will only laugh at you if you bring this shit up with no fraud evidence at all.
Turok

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:56:12 PM

Seems like the next big pile of shit is gonna hit the fan in 20 minutes...
Coppers will only laugh at you if you bring this shit up with no fraud evidence at all.

exactly! it's just a piece of paper, nothing more
keatonatron

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Jack of oh so many trades.

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 05:04:48 PM

The site has been down for less than a day and you are already considering police action against the owner?

That's really really scary. If this type of thing starts to come up a lot, you can say goodbye to anyone personally trying to provide a service to the bitcoin community ever again.

1KEATSvAhbB7yj2baLB5xkyJSnkfqPGAqk
simplydt

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 05:12:09 PM

Our Service is momentarily not available.
1. All funds (EUR, USD, PLN, GBP & Bitcoins) are safe.
2. All withdrawals will be gradually processed chronologically from another bank account.
3. The Polish authority closed our Bank account in Poland.
4. Our lawyers are working with high pressure on a solution.

We will back with Bitcoin-24 2.0 on when all declarations are finished.

It's a web service. Shit happens. I think your best chance to ever see your balances/coins is if Simon remains a free man and can work on restorting it all. He obviously hasnt processed ANY withdrawals of any currency or bitcoin, so if he can work on it chances are in 24 hours the site will be back to normal.

PS.- I have 1k euro tied up there so I am not just saying that.
Turok

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 05:17:26 PM

well at least some news so we know what is going on
EdsWow1

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 05:18:43 PM

The site has been down for less than a day and you are already considering police action against the owner?

That's really really scary. If this type of thing starts to come up a lot, you can say goodbye to anyone personally trying to provide a service to the bitcoin community ever again.

yes, i thought the same.

my god .... this started maybe as a hobby .... and when the site is some hours off, people already are calling police ... what next ??

give this man a chance to sort this out !!

Donations (btc): 1GPKvRoY8HopqGgTLAFfJxhtTRYp89Yauj ♥♥♥ THX - Muchas Gracias - Dankeschön - Merci - Cпacибo! - धन्यवाद! - شكرا - 谢谢 ♥♥♥
EdsWow1

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 05:19:55 PM

fresh from their website:

https://bitcoin-24.com/

Our Service is momentarily not available.
1. All funds (EUR, USD, PLN, GBP & Bitcoins) are safe.
2. All withdrawals will be gradually processed chronologically from another bank account.
3. The Polish authority closed your Bank account in Poland.
4. Our lawyers are working with high pressure on a solution.

We will back with Bitcoin-24 2.0 on when all declarations are finished.

Donations (btc): 1GPKvRoY8HopqGgTLAFfJxhtTRYp89Yauj ♥♥♥ THX - Muchas Gracias - Dankeschön - Merci - Cпacибo! - धन्यवाद! - شكرا - 谢谢 ♥♥♥
Amitabh S
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 05:20:48 PM

Hmm very strange. Why did the Polish authority close my account? Also, I don't remember having an account in Poland.

knarfske

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 05:22:30 PM

What was the IP adress to access the site?
philips

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 05:24:13 PM

Hmm very strange. Why did the Polish authority close my account? Also, I don't remember having an account in Poland.

Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: