Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the existence of possible bank will be replaced by bitcoin?  (Read 1211 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:20:11 AM

bitcoin possible to replace the position of banks in each country that has received the bitcoin as a currency / means of payment?

let's give your opinion here !!
It's not possible, it will only make banks disappear, since bank is fully controlled by the government they would not allow anything that would replace it that is not created or controlled by them. It's known to us that bitcoin is not controlled anyone, hence we love our stay here as we can enjoy full freedom but when government speaks we all listen.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 12:28:57 PM

bitcoin possible to replace the position of banks in each country that has received the bitcoin as a currency / means of payment?

It's not possible, it will only make banks disappear, since bank is fully controlled by the government they would not allow anything that would replace it that is not created or controlled by them. It's known to us that bitcoin is not controlled anyone, hence we love our stay here as we can enjoy full freedom but when government speaks we all listen.

That's the wrong way round - governments are fully controlled by the banks - that's why we need Trump, Brexit and Bitcoin

I see Bitcoin becoming an alternative reserve currency as its value continues to increase.

I can also see governments trying to regain the creation of fiat virtual currencies, and stopping the banks from doing it.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
AUDREY23 (OP)

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:40:11 PM

That's the wrong way round - governments are fully controlled by the banks - that's why we need Trump, Brexit and Bitcoin

I see Bitcoin becoming an alternative reserve currency as its value continues to increase.

I can also see governments trying to regain the creation of fiat virtual currencies, and stopping the banks from doing it.

thank you who participated and poured disni your opinion, maybe this could be masukn for countries that have not legalized bitcoin as a currency.

there may want to add another opinion is welcome
CROYA86

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:18:51 PM

thank you who participated and poured disni your opinion, maybe this could be masukn for countries that have not legalized bitcoin as a currency.

there may want to add another opinion is welcome

A more interesting discussion in this thread is not much I can add because the comments above also had a complete core bitcoin users more and more it will most likely be replaced by a bank position bitcoin stayed only a matter of time
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:32:20 AM

Governments may try to create their own coins but there is no way they can stop people from creating their own cryptos if they choose not only that but since bitcoin is decentralized then it means that even if they jailed the creators of the coins, the crypto currencies will keep on existing.
AUDREY23 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:55:51 PM

banks wont disapear. however they will centralize.

EG
in the UK a few decades ago.

halifax,Lloyds,TSB,Bank of scotland

were all separate banks. but to save on having 4 bank branches per town. they all merged due to some mergers and acquisitions and become one entity.

barclays done the same taking over, woolich and even america's lehman brothers..

so although you WILL see less bank branches in the streets of your town. that does not mean there is less banking control over peoples lives. infact there is more.

barclays for instance is heading up/managing the payment system of Apple pay in the UK. (one touch payment)
barclays is going to go one step deeper and offer smartwatch/wristbands as more convenient methods of payment without having to type in values/destinations or even pin numbers.

and yes barclays is neck deep involved in hyperledger. so expect the new IMF (hyperledger) to be changing the banks background tech to hyperledger and for fiat2.0 to be smartwatch/applepay based payment methods. not requiring bank branches.

this is why bitcoin needs to stop trying to push user adoption via sales pitches. but to get devs to allow onchain scaling and also get devs to revamp hardware wallets to be more like NFC smart watches. so that bitcoin is useful and usable by anyone..

otherwise it wont compete against the tyrany of central banks

thanks franky1 a translation of a great idea, hopefully bitcoin could develop more advanced again to the future
AUDREY23 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:59:11 PM

Bitcoin has already changed the banking sector. They suddenly started to invest millions into developing new technologies {like OpenLedger} to

go head to head with Bitcoin. Many banks have introduced "1 touch" banking solutions to speed up transactions and to make it more convenient.

So Bitcoin has bumped against these giants and they have acknowledge it's existence. Their solution to handle the possible threat... steal the

technology/idea, and give it a new name. {because they can}   Roll Eyes
to me in  future as much as the number of bitcoin users is increasing hope that banks will start thinking about how to start accepting bitcoin in banks. because in future bitcoin will the main currency of the people and will be using in all over the word equally.

it is a very good thing if the bank was able to accept bitcoin as a legal currency, thanks to the input
AUDREY23 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:03:18 PM

This is highly unlikely. Bitcoin can increase its number of members and perhaps become an integral part of our society but the replacement of banks by Bitcoin is not possible. The government wouldn't allow it and the economy would crash.

why it was not possible for any bitcoin for bitcpin system is less than perfect or what? please input again let me be more clear everything
Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532

1st of May

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:23:01 PM

No, I don't think it is going to be ever possible that it can replace the banks. People will always rely to what the government is protecting. And many big investors and depositors will not going to rely to a decentralize crypto which doesn't have stable value. They don't want to risk their money with it, banks will remain and bitcoin can be adopted.

I think bitcoin bank replaces it especially hard because of the bitcoin transactions difficult to track, so there is still much to be improved bitcoin transaction system,. continues still many countries that do not recognize their own bitcoin

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: