Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lose half your coins!  (Read 486 times)
debtstack (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:04:54 AM

Send coins to the address below and have half of your coins returned to you!

No longer gamble your money away aimlessly. With my guarantee you WILL lose half of your coins Grin

Do not trust anyone that guarantees profit from nothing. I don't even really know why this board is even here, except maybe to string all the bullshit offers together. If coins are actually sent I WILL ONLY SEND HALF BACK. I might use the coins sent to give out in the loan section or for blow and hookers. It's about a 50/50 chance for either of those two options.

So if you want to throw some money away, this is the best place for it. Never less or more than 50% loss and you'll be helping my local cocaine dealers and prostitutes. You really can't find a better option on this board.

Wallet:
1NU26BQaspjRmzoFiHFN1KVTvrTjmojNp4

I hope no one actually sends anything, but in the unlikely event someone actually does, you will get a crisp virtual slap from yours truly and 50% of your coins back. Don't test this unless you are ok with losing money. That goes for everything on this board.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Encraft

Activity: 159

Bitcoin Investor - Financial Analyst

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:36:50 AM

if i had spare coins i wuld send u just for the funy thread..  Grin

Offering Different Bitcoin Investment Solutions.
Freelancing in Bitcoin World - I can help you with lot of things, including giving you a part-time jobs (No ref shit).
debtstack (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:15:18 PM

Thanks. Just trying to inform anyone that doesn't know this is an actual scam section. Like a Nigerian prince except more blatant.
Lexiatel

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:36:06 PM

Oh, this again. I'd laugh, but I know there are still idiots who will do this. Lol
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:14:19 AM

No longer gamble your money away aimlessly. With my guarantee you WILL lose half of your coins Grin

Do not trust anyone that guarantees profit from nothing. I don't even really know why this board is even here, except maybe to string all the bullshit offers together. If coins are actually sent I WILL ONLY SEND HALF BACK. I might use the coins sent to give out in the loan section or for blow and hookers. It's about a 50/50 chance for either of those two options.

So if you want to throw some money away, this is the best place for it. Never less or more than 50% loss and you'll be helping my local cocaine dealers and prostitutes. You really can't find a better option on this board.

Wallet:

I hope no one actually sends anything, but in the unlikely event someone actually does, you will get a crisp virtual slap from yours truly and 50% of your coins back. Don't test this unless you are ok with losing money. That goes for everything on this board.
Kill yourself now you motherfu### and scammer. This trick is already dead. No one will gonna believe you,and congrats you have been added a red mark on your profile. Dont fool people here . Your such a waste of time.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
debtstack (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:31:14 AM

Wallet:

Kill yourself now you motherfu### and scammer. This trick is already dead. No one will gonna believe you,and congrats you have been added a red mark on your profile. Dont fool people here . Your such a waste of time.

baby need a bottle?

If anyone wants to lose half their coins, let them. I promise no gains, so I am confused as how I am scamming anyone. And the red mark was from asking 70btc in the loan section. If you have read any of my other posts, you should already know I'm not a very serious person. Obviously you are.

WELL IF YOU ARE SERIOUS, I have just the offer for you! For just a low low price of all coins sent to me from you, I will send none back. You don't even deserve half your coins back for being so braindead you can't even spot sarcasm.
finishedgrey

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:52:06 AM

What a desperate attempt  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: