Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★  (Read 43714 times)
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:12:56 PM

-snip-
Lots of coins released day by day, but this don't looks as bad as some others coins.
At least they are not trying to raise hundreds of bitcoins for absolutely nothing and sounds legit that the team want to use ICO as tool for raise funds for future developments.
Think they can reach the target easily here, i'm out of PoW mining phase but i'll take a look when the ico is launched.
yes, agree and low market cap its easy jump 2-3x the value.

How is this coin any different? Oo
I fail to see any kind of innovation here...

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SolarFlareProject (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:24:41 PM

-snip-
Lots of coins released day by day, but this don't looks as bad as some others coins.
At least they are not trying to raise hundreds of bitcoins for absolutely nothing and sounds legit that the team want to use ICO as tool for raise funds for future developments.
Think they can reach the target easily here, i'm out of PoW mining phase but i'll take a look when the ico is launched.
yes, agree and low market cap its easy jump 2-3x the value.

How is this coin any different? Oo
I fail to see any kind of innovation here...

That coin was launched to be the official currency of an upcoming cloud platform.
Not all altcoins born to put some kind of innovations (and for that are good or bad), altcoin sometime are released to do simply what they are supposed to do...be a payment method, transfer money between users, be traded on exchanges and so on Wink
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:38:12 AM

Question for you guys.  Im trying to withdraw from aikapool.com, and I did a manual payout but it says on transaction history on the column block # it says n/a.  does that mean i lost the coins that I mined before the update?  plz advise as I have over 74 coins there thanks. 
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:41:12 AM

Good day, Developer

Today I downloaded the New release QT desktop wallet and replaced the current wallet file to my wallet file that has the previous balance. However my balance was still on unconfirmed although  it was successfully downloaded the blocks and it is now in current. Can you please give me some suggestion on how to fix this.

Thank you and regards

bitdragon2016
Al_WaySlate

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:43:59 AM

have almost same issue ....799 unconfirmed wallet ...i sent those from an exchange toward wallet...
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:48:28 AM

Try performing a -rescan when starting the client or -salvagewallet to see if that fixes your unconfirmed balances.
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:54:11 AM

Try performing a -rescan when starting the client or -salvagewallet to see if that fixes your unconfirmed balances.

try the -rescan, but -salvagewallet is not in the code.

or delete the blockchain and resync, making sure you keep your wallet.dat safe

actually i just remembered this might not work Smiley as there is some tx details in the wallet.dat which might not be effected

the other thing would be to export yr private keys, and reimport into a new wallet.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bitdragon2016

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:32:39 AM

try the -rescan, but -salvagewallet is not in the code.

or delete the blockchain and resync, making sure you keep your wallet.dat safe

actually i just remembered this might not work Smiley as there is some tx details in the wallet.dat which might not be effected

the other thing would be to export yr private keys, and reimport into a new wallet.

Could you please give me some instructions on how to export privates and reimport into a new wallet? because I really dont know.. and when to rescan is it in the debug window and just type rescan? am I correct? thanks
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:43:11 AM

to rescan,
you need to start the wallet from the command line,

how to open command line
http://www.digitalcitizen.life/7-ways-launch-command-prompt-windows-7-windows-8

then drag and drop yr wallet-qt onto that, probably look soemthing like this

c:\mydocuments\Solarflare-Qt.exe

then add -rescan

c:\mydocuments\Solarflare-Qt.exe -rescan

then press enter.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:47:21 AM

OLD WALLET

dumpprivate key from the debug console

Code:
dumpprivkey blahblahthisismyaddress

NEW WALLET

importprivate key in the debug console

Code:
importprivkey blahblahprivatekeyfromearlier

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:47:32 AM

to rescan,
you need to start the wallet from the command line,

how to open command line
http://www.digitalcitizen.life/7-ways-launch-command-prompt-windows-7-windows-8

then drag and drop yr wallet-qt onto that, probably look soemthing like this

c:\mydocuments\Solarflare-Qt.exe

then add -rescan

c:\mydocuments\Solarflare-Qt.exe -rescan

then press enter.

Same thing goes for -salvagewallet, drag and drop the .exe to CMD window then put a space then type the command Smiley
bitdragon2016

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:36:30 AM

I tried all your instructions RESCAN AND SALVAGE WALLET but it doesnt work , I tried dumprivate key but it says this "private key for this address is not known"  Huh Huh Huh
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:44:41 AM

I tried all your instructions RESCAN AND SALVAGE WALLET but it doesnt work , I tried dumprivate key but it says this "private key for this address is not known"  Huh Huh Huh

The wallet might use the checkwallet command in the debug console, try that, if not backup your wallet then start syncing again from scratch.
bitdragon2016

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:38:13 AM

I hope the developer will tend to this issue because I really love this coin and I dont want to lose it. I tried your solution but it has no avail. and one more thing, I dont know why SFC qt wallet doesn't have a check balance and repair wallet command?

Regards,

bitdragon2016
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:08:46 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 08:28:40 AM by bumbacoin

I hope the developer will tend to this issue because I really love this coin and I dont want to lose it. I tried your solution but it has no avail. and one more thing, I dont know why SFC qt wallet doesn't have a check balance and repair wallet command?

Regards,

bitdragon2016

just to make sure,
is this wallet showing the unconfirmed balance?

if you've been moving wallets around, it's the simplest answer that you're trying to dump the key from a wallet that doesnt have that address :p

………….

another fun thing to try … is to send the coins from that address to somewhere else

method 1)
send coins from your old pre-fork client, will only work if it's connected to the network (but obviously not synced),
if succesful, it will still send a valid tx to the network which will work.

method 2)
alternatively,
you can create a tx on the old client, and send it from the new.
the old client does not need to be connected to the network at all for this.

create a transaction that send the coins from the pre-forked client, get the txid,
console
Code:
getrawtransaction txidfromabove
copy all that,

start new client,
console
Code:
sendrawtransaction alltheblatherthatisarawtransaction

sending the coins might work because the transaction really has nothing to do with your wallet per se, but instead it's success depends on the network agreeing with the contents ie whether the transaction is valid or not.
so as long as the transaction is valid, everything will work.

a cold wallet has no need to touch the network, but can be used to create transactions, which are then sent from an online client.
it can create transaction because it holds the correct information (prior transactions and private keys) to formulate valid transactions

so, your old client holds all the correct information to create a valid transaction

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bitdragon2016

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:19:11 AM

Correct, that is definitely my wallet  address that showing those unconfirm balance. and this is my first time moving my wallet.dat file to the current qt wallet. and what do you mean by this phrase"it's the simplest answer that you're trying to dump the key from a wallet that doesnt have that address :p"? FYI. before it has been confirmed in the old wallet of SFC but when I transfered  it in the new it became unconfirmed. I dont know what is the problem.
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:34:46 AM

Correct, that is definitely my wallet  address that showing those unconfirm balance. and this is my first time moving my wallet.dat file to the current qt wallet. and what do you mean by this phrase"it's the simplest answer that you're trying to dump the key from a wallet that doesnt have that address :p"? FYI. before it has been confirmed in the old wallet of SFC but when I transfered  it in the new it became unconfirmed. I dont know what is the problem.

i just meant, that the simplest explanation is the wallet doesn't hold the address.
always good to check the basics, it's a bit like turning it off then on again..

have a look at my prior post and try sending the coins from the old wallet ..

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:55:07 AM

hmmz.
looking at the explorer that address does not appear to be on the chain.

check it out, and if they're not there, means those coins do not exist.
http://blockexp.com:8075/

when the chain was hijacked, it seems likely that some blocks might have been lost and no longer exist,

but on the positive side
looks like your 40k came from somewhere, means they were never sent so where ever they came from, they could still be there ...

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
SolarFlareProject (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:26:12 AM

I've sent a pvt message, if you join us on our channel we would be happy to investigate the issue, in order to understand whats the problem.
bitdragon2016

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:35:59 AM

hmmz.
looking at the explorer that address does not appear to be on the chain.

check it out, and if they're not there, means those coins do not exist.
http://blockexp.com:8075/

when the chain was hijacked, it seems likely that some blocks might have been lost and no longer exist,

but on the positive side
looks like your 40k came from somewhere, means they were never sent so where ever they came from, they could still be there ...

Yeah it seems so, but all those coins are bought from CRYPTOPIA and I transfered it to my qt wallet, I will sent the withdrawal history from cryptopia to the developer if in case
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: