Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★  (Read 43712 times)
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 12:03:11 AM

Sorry for lack of infos of last days but during last days my daily job was time & energy consuming, then had not so much time to update topic or twitter, but i've continued to work on some new things that should come soon.

1 - Regarding platform:
we received lots of questions regarding how it works or when will be released: we know that the platform could give to the coin a great push to the high,for this we are working on defining some echonomics details and how the plans should works.
This need time and some private tests before to be released, then we still need a little bit of time.
As already explained, the platform will work like a bitcoin cloud mining platform, where you can buy an investment pland (not lifetime in our case) and at the end of the plan you will get back your investment plus a % revenue, and platform will take only a small fee. At first step will be launched a basic version with different investment plans and others will come on the way. That's all for the moment

2 - Regarding Bittrex:
On the best performance moment of the coin, we had some contacts with Bittrex admins and we was very happy about their opening on list Solarflarecoin on their reliable exchange. Daily they have almost 1000 BTC volume and thats could help for sure Solarflarecoin on reaching market audience that at the moment Cryptopia don't reach. Combining development and market volume, thats could be a big boost for the coin. Unfortunately, during the best moment for SFC in those good days of high prices and volumes on markets, and good hype on the community, we had  the disastrous event of market freezing on Cryptopia. Tats happened exactly when we started to talk with Bittrex, then all discussion was delayed waiting for a more stable moment (not any exchange want to consider to open market trades for a coin or good that is under review or have their market freezed and funds locked on other exchanges, they want first be sure that everything works fine and the coin is stable and we can'0t blame him for this)
Now that we are sure that the blockchain was secured, that mining operations and difficulty retargeting are working perfectly (and all thanks to the great work of Bumbazion and the contribution of Mr.Belly), now that we are sure that are no issue on withdraws/deposit/transfers of coins, we reopened talks with Bittrex and we count to have soon great news, but everybody here know that time and outcome of listings are not in our hands.

3 - Regarding other developments:
Probably you noticed that thanks to the great work of Lombaqe, also if we had some bad days (and price and volume of today confirm that lack of interest of users on the coin) development was not stopped.
Lombaqe released the Official Solarflarecoin Mining Pool http://solarflarecoin.us/mining where every miner is invited to contribute  with hashpower on mining blocks. Mine on SFC Official Pool will help us a lot, because thanks to the fee we could collect some other funds for development, is not too much but can help us on buy and offer you better services or maintain servers. Me and Lombaqe also worked on a web version of SFC wallet, and also if this is still in beta, we experienced that is working fine.

But as i want to offer more stable, reliable and complete products to my community, then yesterday i started to talk with the staff of Coinomi https://coinomi.com regarding the add of Solarflare to their packet of supported altcoins, and they are very happy to out us in the family.
Why Coinomi? They offer native support for bitcoin, and most major altcoins are supported on the app. Thanks to their partner ShapeShift https://www.shapeshift.io  they have their own internal exchange where you can convert between altcoins instantly from the web interface or within the Android app (ios coming soon), or enables you to use your altcoins to pay directly to bitcoin addresses and vice versa.
In few words, with this solution we can access to a set of tools that a homemade webwallet can't offer, improving security of your stored funds and anonimity on transactions.

Maybe i'm passing on something, but for the moment is all.
I remember that from block 16000 the block reward jump from 200 to 350 SFC, you are invited again to contribute with your rigs to increase the hashing power of our Official Mining Pool http://solarflarecoin.us/mining
Thanks!

Thanks for the update, was worried. A lot of devs are disappearing now from their projects...ie.."Argus", "Quantum"

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SolarFlareProject (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:13:55 AM

Sorry for lack of infos of last days but during last days my daily job was time & energy consuming, then had not so much time to update topic or twitter, but i've continued to work on some new things that should come soon.

1 - Regarding platform:
we received lots of questions regarding how it works or when will be released: we know that the platform could give to the coin a great push to the high,for this we are working on defining some echonomics details and how the plans should works.
This need time and some private tests before to be released, then we still need a little bit of time.
As already explained, the platform will work like a bitcoin cloud mining platform, where you can buy an investment pland (not lifetime in our case) and at the end of the plan you will get back your investment plus a % revenue, and platform will take only a small fee. At first step will be launched a basic version with different investment plans and others will come on the way. That's all for the moment

2 - Regarding Bittrex:
On the best performance moment of the coin, we had some contacts with Bittrex admins and we was very happy about their opening on list Solarflarecoin on their reliable exchange. Daily they have almost 1000 BTC volume and thats could help for sure Solarflarecoin on reaching market audience that at the moment Cryptopia don't reach. Combining development and market volume, thats could be a big boost for the coin. Unfortunately, during the best moment for SFC in those good days of high prices and volumes on markets, and good hype on the community, we had  the disastrous event of market freezing on Cryptopia. Tats happened exactly when we started to talk with Bittrex, then all discussion was delayed waiting for a more stable moment (not any exchange want to consider to open market trades for a coin or good that is under review or have their market freezed and funds locked on other exchanges, they want first be sure that everything works fine and the coin is stable and we can'0t blame him for this)
Now that we are sure that the blockchain was secured, that mining operations and difficulty retargeting are working perfectly (and all thanks to the great work of Bumbazion and the contribution of Mr.Belly), now that we are sure that are no issue on withdraws/deposit/transfers of coins, we reopened talks with Bittrex and we count to have soon great news, but everybody here know that time and outcome of listings are not in our hands.

3 - Regarding other developments:
Probably you noticed that thanks to the great work of Lombaqe, also if we had some bad days (and price and volume of today confirm that lack of interest of users on the coin) development was not stopped.
Lombaqe released the Official Solarflarecoin Mining Pool http://solarflarecoin.us/mining where every miner is invited to contribute  with hashpower on mining blocks. Mine on SFC Official Pool will help us a lot, because thanks to the fee we could collect some other funds for development, is not too much but can help us on buy and offer you better services or maintain servers. Me and Lombaqe also worked on a web version of SFC wallet, and also if this is still in beta, we experienced that is working fine.

But as i want to offer more stable, reliable and complete products to my community, then yesterday i started to talk with the staff of Coinomi https://coinomi.com regarding the add of Solarflare to their packet of supported altcoins, and they are very happy to out us in the family.
Why Coinomi? They offer native support for bitcoin, and most major altcoins are supported on the app. Thanks to their partner ShapeShift https://www.shapeshift.io  they have their own internal exchange where you can convert between altcoins instantly from the web interface or within the Android app (ios coming soon), or enables you to use your altcoins to pay directly to bitcoin addresses and vice versa.
In few words, with this solution we can access to a set of tools that a homemade webwallet can't offer, improving security of your stored funds and anonimity on transactions.

Maybe i'm passing on something, but for the moment is all.
I remember that from block 16000 the block reward jump from 200 to 350 SFC, you are invited again to contribute with your rigs to increase the hashing power of our Official Mining Pool http://solarflarecoin.us/mining
Thanks!

Thanks for the update, was worried. A lot of devs are disappearing now from their projects...ie.."Argus", "Quantum"

I'm sorry if recently i cannot be present everyday writing on the forum or chatting on the Slack group because my daily job incresed a lot (and thats good Cheesy ) but i'm continuing working with the guys of the staff on development and i always report progress when we have.
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:31:56 AM

Regarding block explorer, the maintainer of the block explorer suspended the service without any reason or notice, and is not answering to messages.
We will provide a new and reliable blockexplorer as soon as possible.
During the wait you can refer to the block explorer from Prohashing https://prohashing.com/explorer/SolarFlarecoin/
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:56:52 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 12:35:31 PM by SolarFlareProject

For all those that asked, SFC Block Explorer is back at his regular place
http://blockexp.com:8075

Sorry but today looks like the block explorer is again stuck.
The moment to find another definitive for the BE solution is arrived...but at the moment we are a little bit busy working on finishing the platform.
We will update you very soon on both situations  Wink
Idron

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:36:57 PM

Good work and progress
Keep up the work!
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:34:26 AM

Great to see that SFC team is targeting other exchanges. It will for sure bring a lot of attention to the project Cheesy
Thanks for the update!! Will keep on watching and bagging cheap coins.
iegservers

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:52:11 PM

Any updates from the developer ??
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:07:55 PM

Updates are that i'm still working on improve and complete all the transaction process for the subscription platform.
Tried several solutions but in testing phase i've encountered always some problems or weakness that make the platform still unperfect.
Finally i'm going to test final solution, thats hould works fine, and i hope to open to the public the whole system very soon.
cryptodv

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 10:35:35 PM

Updates are that i'm still working on improve and complete all the transaction process for the subscription platform.
Tried several solutions but in testing phase i've encountered always some problems or weakness that make the platform still unperfect.
Finally i'm going to test final solution, thats hould works fine, and i hope to open to the public the whole system very soon.

Thanks for keeping us updated, hard to find nowadays!

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:36:36 AM

why is this coin so undervalued?

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:16:33 AM

Thanks for keeping us updated, hard to find nowadays!

And i'm sorry if i can't update everyday as i would, my daily job keep me very busy.
But i'm working hard to finish the platform, and good news are coming very very soon  Smiley
BonzoCorleone

Activity: 154

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:53:58 PM

Magura has spoken, incoming pump Grin but its true this coin is undervalued.

Cannot wait for solarflare virtual modules!

Keep your Alts close, but your Bitcoin closer.
magaura
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:03:31 PM

I'm accumulating.. potential 10-50x if the dev delivers..

Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:08:29 PM

I think because it is only on one exchange.  If it can get on bittrex some volume may come in

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
BonzoCorleone

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:21:24 PM

I'm accumulating.. potential 10-50x if the dev delivers..
One tweet from you then it will go 2X easy from here Roll Eyes

magaura
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:04:00 PM

still accumulating.. and who cares about 2x? in crypto 10-20x or GTFO :DD

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:11:55 PM

As i've already said, we was able to bypass some big problems on the subscription > recognizing payment > payout process.
For BTC we found this way easily, instead for SFC we have to deal with some basic process as we don't have payment gateway that support that coin.
We hope that gourl will start to support us, and when is the right moment i will ask the support of community for let our voice heard on here https://gourl.io/coin-voting.html from the forum, twitter and the coin submission page!
Today first "external" user completed first test transaction and we found some other details that we are focused to tweak asap, but we can confirm that most of the job can considered successfully done!
Stay fuckin tuned  Grin
BonzoCorleone

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:18:24 PM

As i've already said, we was able to bypass some big problems on the subscription > recognizing payment > payout process.
For BTC we found this way easily, instead for SFC we have to deal with some basic process as we don't have payment gateway that support that coin.
We hope that gourl will start to support us, and when is the right moment i will ask the support of community for let our voice heard on here https://gourl.io/coin-voting.html from the forum, twitter and the coin submission page!
Today first "external" user completed first test transaction and we found some other details that we are focused to tweak asap, but we can confirm that most of the job can considered successfully done!
Stay fuckin tuned  Grin
Nice fuckin job!! Grin

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:27:29 PM

I was excited that the coin had a high payout for miners but now I looked at the market it is cheaper to buy the coins then to mine them especially if you renting.

Maybe I must wait till the new 500 coin reward blocks and mine right away before the market price changes again.

cryptodv

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:53:36 PM

I was excited that the coin had a high payout for miners but now I looked at the market it is cheaper to buy the coins then to mine them especially if you renting.

Maybe I must wait till the new 500 coin reward blocks and mine right away before the market price changes again.

Don't give up, this is one of my favorite projects, I'm still buying slowly.  Grin

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: