Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★  (Read 43716 times)
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:14:39 PM

Well the current platform could not scale since the virtual modules was a really manual process. If it did get to popular it would have been impossible for one person to process all of those transactions. Unless it becomes totally automated there is no way for it to work. Maybe someone could take it over but they would have to do a lot of work (coding) to make successful.

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:22:23 PM

This projects screwed. A few shitcoin playas still mining away and buying up everything on cryptopia... poor souls.
usefrees

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:40:11 PM

Just sold everything. At least you're giving us the heads up. On to the next one. Good luck homie.  Wink
+1 done the same thing. Good luck everyone.
neiq

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:03:49 AM

I totally understand your situation.. but abandoning the project and auctioning it off is simply not done in this world. Maybe if there was actually a project to sell. But this is just another POW coin.... if the codes open source, your probably better off just doing a community hand off and letting the community come up with funds to run a website / w/e else.

TLDR: Best of luck in future. I will help with a community effort to build the project but not going to pay for anything.

The coin itself was gaining alot of traction and to GIVE it up while it's gaining steam sounds a little crazy to me. The best course would have been to give it to the community like Selsonblue said and let them to carry it on. selling seems a little scammish to me ... well to each is own.. Good luck to buyer. I mined for a while and got some decent coins, was selling on spikes but was holding just for the hell of it today.. My MISTAKE o well live and learn !
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:05:18 AM

I totally understand your situation.. but abandoning the project and auctioning it off is simply not done in this world. Maybe if there was actually a project to sell. But this is just another POW coin.... if the codes open source, your probably better off just doing a community hand off and letting the community come up with funds to run a website / w/e else.

TLDR: Best of luck in future. I will help with a community effort to build the project but not going to pay for anything.

The coin itself was gaining alot of traction and to GIVE it up while it's gaining steam sounds a little crazy to me. The best course would have been to give it to the community like Selsonblue said and all them to carry it on. Attempt to sell... well to each is own.. Good luck to buyer. I mined for a while and got some decent coins, was selling on spikes but was holding just for the hell of it today.. My MISTAKE o well live and learn !

If the coin had staking maybe it would of been different, the niche didn't really fill the void Undecided
Enation

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:13:05 AM

The coin itself was gaining alot of traction and to GIVE it up while it's gaining steam sounds a little crazy to me. The best course would have been to give it to the community like Selsonblue said and let them to carry it on. selling seems a little scammish to me ... well to each is own.. Good luck to buyer. I mined for a while and got some decent coins, was selling on spikes but was holding just for the hell of it today.. My MISTAKE o well live and learn !

no success without lost
next time i will ignore new account with new shitcoin and big premine
neiq

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:22:52 AM

I Didn't really do much research when i started, it was pretty good for some mining and dumpin is why i was in but the amount of movement it was doing kept me in for longer then I even expected. Seemed on most days someone was propping the value up  Roll Eyes I even tested by selling a very small amount at a low bid and as soon as i did that or a little later someone or someon's bot would buy at the lowest ask.. Yea  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

no success without lost
Infowarrior

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:23:52 AM

So I am in a meeting all morning and when I get back in the afternoon, I see the Developers message and the drop in price.  

1.  I could not go back in Cryptopia's market history to far back.  Did anybody see a pump and dump?

2.  I also find it weird - because yesterday I was on #slack and Lombaqe was helping me with my mining rig questions.    During the whole time I saw all the events taking place and the progress.  I noticed the Developer was always busy on the weekends, that is understandable for us in the States and not a third world country.  If someone could answer my first question I would like to know.  

Other that that I will just keep reading the threads.  Thanks.
neiq

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:28:05 AM

Huh Also what is the status of those 3,600,000 coins for "Development"  Huh Before you bid for this you'd betta know !  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Prob sold at 0.00000500  Wink
Enation

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:30:41 AM

I Didn't really do much research when i started, it was pretty good for some mining and dumpin is why i was in but the amount of movement it was doing kept me in for longer then I even expected. Seemed on most days someone was propping the value up  Roll Eyes I even tested by selling a very small amount at a low bid and as soon as i did that or a little later someone or someon's bot would buy at the lowest ask.. Yea  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

no success without lost

fake volume !!
neiq

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:31:04 AM

So I am in a meeting all morning and when I get back in the afternoon, I see the Developers message and the drop in price.  

1.  I could not go back in Cryptopia's market history to far back.  Did anybody see a pump and dump?

2.  I also find it weird - because yesterday I was on #slack and Lombaqe was helping me with my mining rig questions.    During the whole time I saw all the events taking place and the progress.  I noticed the Developer was always busy on the weekends, that is understandable for us in the States and not a third world country.  If someone could answer my first question I would like to know.  

Other that that I will just keep reading the threads.  Thanks.

The thing was pumpin and dumping daily... ( Miners would dump and "some entity" would keep the price up.. take that as you may, Zero news from DEV and price goes from 115 to 500+ within a week and then DEV decides to leave project while its in the 400 range  Roll Eyes you don't need many answers to figure this one out !
Pyramusx

Activity: 379

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 12:47:42 AM

His best bet is to keep a nice stake in the project and hand it off to the community and serve more as a consultant.

In fact, there are a million other options available than whatever bullshit he said up there.

This is what's wrong with crypto.

Somehow this is all Victor's fault.

It is

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:56:26 AM

His best bet is to keep a nice stake in the project and hand it off to the community and serve more as a consultant.

In fact, there are a million other options available than whatever bullshit he said up there.

It is

Who's Victor ? Cheesy
neiq

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:06:57 AM

It takes 50 confirms for miners to get their coins. It takes another 50 for miners to have confirmed coins available to sell on cryptopia... There is a 4 min block time average. In roughly 400 mins (7HOURS) from the time of Dev's post many of the 20+ GHs that were mining this will all have their coins on cryptopia... If your holding to see who if anyone will buy, just keep that in mind ! Sell now and get back in if you want after miners finish their dump  Wink.. <----- My good crypto deed for the month  Grin
Pyramusx

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 02:23:36 AM

It is

Who's Victor ? Cheesy

Me Smiley

SolarFlareProject (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:54:09 PM

Very sad to see that everybody are blaming my decision of leave the project with the only reason that i was here to scam people's.
If i really would dumop my cion and run, camn anyone explain me why i should explain publicly my reason and leave a door open to other that would coninue my work?
Coin is not abandoned, neither dead....simply i'm out because i can't guarantee the correct development of the coin and the introduction of new features on the coin
Probably the very wrong thing in crypto are crypto people's that think that everything is due just because they put some money on a project.
Never a "thanks" for honest people's that put phisical, mental and echonomical resources, time and effort subtracted to the family,friends and job working day and night to offer a good coin to the community, only "you fuckin scammer" when you recognize and admit that your time is over and you are not able to offer what people's expect by you.
That's crypto, no matter from which side you are...
Pyramusx

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 01:16:06 PM

Very sad to see that everybody are blaming my decision of leave the project with the only reason that i was here to scam people's.
If i really would dumop my cion and run, camn anyone explain me why i should explain publicly my reason and leave a door open to other that would coninue my work?
Coin is not abandoned, neither dead....simply i'm out because i can't guarantee the correct development of the coin and the introduction of new features on the coin
Probably the very wrong thing in crypto are crypto people's that think that everything is due just because they put some money on a project.
Never a "thanks" for honest people's that put phisical, mental and echonomical resources, time and effort subtracted to the family,friends and job working day and night to offer a good coin to the community, only "you fuckin scammer" when you recognize and admit that your time is over and you are not able to offer what people's expect by you.

It seems that what people are actually saying is that it is fine if you want to step back, but you could handle this in a better way. Announcing that you are stepping back immediately and trying to auction off the coin isn't a good way to do it.

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:12:22 PM

It seems that what people are actually saying is that it is fine if you want to step back, but you could handle this in a better way. Announcing that you are stepping back immediately and trying to auction off the coin isn't a good way to do it.

Very few here are actually saying is that it is fine if i want to step back, not the same on twitter but that's crypto life and i can't blame guys that was fired from my decision Wink
Regarding the "immediately", i'm still here answering questions and looking on how to fix another time the stuck blockexplorer...then is not immediate but is coming very early...just the time to understand which direction the project is keeping
Regarding auctioning the project, maybe can sound questionable but didn't understand whats wrong on looking to get back at least some of the money i've invested in the project plus 2 months of day and night work....
Why i should give away for free a working altcoin with (yesterday) 50BTC market cap and almost 10 BTC volume plus a lot of unexpressed potential and still some big exchange that could list that coin, without counting all that people's that showed support in a good project...without counting a working website plus lot of services that i've paid to let the coin run..
I'm not forcing nobody to do nothing....my project is here, if someone is interested we can talk about it...otherwise Solarflarecoin will sleep until i can't back to work on it...
Nuevacryptos

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:15:56 PM

I understand you and obviously i should respect your decition but you should also understand me and and other people who invest in the project. I have expend a lot of money by minning this coin so a have lost money with it, so i am very sad. I'm not a rich person, i'm looking for good projects and i am very sad to see that this one will die and my money with it.
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:31:18 PM

I understand you and obviously i should respect your decition but you should also understand me and and other people who invest in the project. I have expend a lot of money by minning this coin so a have lost money with it, so i am very sad. I'm not a rich person, i'm looking for good projects and i am very sad to see that this one will die and my money with it.

In fact i have absolute respect and i feel sad for those that supported that project from early stage and helped me on fixing problems when i had on the way...the point is that i have not interest on let the coin die, and if i could i would be happy to continue on working on it.
In all case nobody said that the coin is dead, too many people's have coins in their wallet and they will do everything to make the price rise up again, without considering what could happen if someone decide to put hands on SFC and continue my work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: