Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have missing Bitstamp SEPA transfers, post here.  (Read 10040 times)
turboblade

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:42:41 PM

I would just like to say that I too have had this issue. Transferwise confirmed transfer had completed on wed 10th but still has not appeared in my bitstamp account. I have checked the reference no and it is correct so i see no reason why my transfer hasn't appeared in my account. I have opened a support ticket and sent a copy of my transferwise confirmation.

Will you be working over the weekend to resolve this issue. Are there any exchanges left that we can actually trust.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:58:24 PM

Will you be working over the weekend to resolve this issue.

Yup.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
turboblade

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 10:01:05 PM

Will you be working over the weekend to resolve this issue.

Yup.

I appreciate you taking time to respond and i hope this can be resolved promptly
1m1nd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 10:06:20 PM

Thanks for your response, I hope to see some funds in my account on Monday. It might save us some stress to have updates on the bitstamp site, or your facebook/twitter pages.
turboblade

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 10:11:32 PM

Thanks for your response, I hope to see some funds in my account on Monday. It might save us some stress to have updates on the bitstamp site, or your facebook/twitter pages.
Yes i think good communication is the key here. Otherwise people tend to panic sell, we've seen it before
EdoBcn

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 07:47:32 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2013, 08:23:19 AM by EdoBcn

Call BS on this.
Sorry, but my trasfer was done on MARCH 27th... sepa... confirmed by your bank (i gave you the reference in a ticket waiting a reply since days). My bank investigation got an additional confirmation from YOUR bank that my transfer is on YOUR account since... MARCH 28th!

I let you do the math here.

Never-ever more.... very unprofessional. Very sad.
SirWilliam

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 10:19:09 AM

Good news, they just credited my account with the amount I sent in the SEPA transfer on April 10. I have to admit that in my case, despite my strong fears, support did respond to me the same day and gave what appears to be a completely genuine excuse regarding the Unicredit currency exchange site being down (including link proving this to be true). This morning I checked and saw that the bank currency conversion site is back up and I was about to send another message to support but the had already credited my account with the full transfer amount.

So in the end I had a support ticket response the same day and the money in my account within 3 days of sending it. I admit I was really scared by these issues but I do believe they are honestly trying to fix things as fast as possible. I am satisfied with the service at this point. I don't like to have missed a € 50 entry point for bitcoins but who knows with this wild west market what will happen.

I also have to say that I probably didn't help things by freaking out so much before the 3 days were even up. Anyone who sent the SEPA transfer more than 3 days ago should contact support with their confirmation and also contact the Bitstamp representative in this thread.

Anyway, thanks Bitstamp! I do like the site and look forward to doing more business with you guys.

turboblade

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 10:44:40 AM

Good news, they just credited my account with the amount I sent in the SEPA transfer on April 10. I have to admit that in my case, despite my strong fears, support did respond to me the same day and gave what appears to be a completely genuine excuse regarding the Unicredit currency exchange site being down (including link proving this to be true). This morning I checked and saw that the bank currency conversion site is back up and I was about to send another message to support but the had already credited my account with the full transfer amount.

So in the end I had a support ticket response the same day and the money in my account within 3 days of sending it. I admit I was really scared by these issues but I do believe they are honestly trying to fix things as fast as possible. I am satisfied with the service at this point. I don't like to have missed a € 50 entry point for bitcoins but who knows with this wild west market what will happen.

I also have to say that I probably didn't help things by freaking out so much before the 3 days were even up. Anyone who sent the SEPA transfer more than 3 days ago should contact support with their confirmation and also contact the Bitstamp representative in this thread.

Anyway, thanks Bitstamp! I do like the site and look forward to doing more business with you guys.

You are lucky. My transfer was also completed on 10th. Did you send it to the new account
SirWilliam

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 11:27:52 AM

No, the old account. I'm sure you already did this but PM Hazek here and also send a copy of the transfer confirmation in a support message on Bitstamp.

I understand the frustration, I'm just saying in my case that they did credit the money within the normal time. Personally I expect they will credit the rest of them and improve service, otherwise they will stop getting transfers of funds for new accounts quite quickly.

bithaggle

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2013, 11:34:48 AM

Wish I'd read this earlier, a few hours ago I paid by debit card through transferwise to get money in to bitstamp via SEPA.. I'll update on what happens!
turboblade

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 11:36:00 AM

No, the old account. I'm sure you already did this but PM Hazek here and also send a copy of the transfer confirmation in a support message on Bitstamp.

I understand the frustration, I'm just saying in my case that they did credit the money within the normal time. Personally I expect they will credit the rest of them and improve service, otherwise they will stop getting transfers of funds for new accounts quite quickly.

Yes i have already done that thanks. Support actually replied to say they could see money in my account but are having problems crediting it properly. If my money is in their account then i dont see the issue
TrilbyUK

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 11:44:24 AM

Unfortunately still no deposit in my account and no reply to the support ticket from 24 hours ago.

Could someone who has full posting access please post a message in the main Bitstamp thread in the Marketplace forum linking to this thread? I think anyone who's currently considering depositing money with Bitstamp would be interested in seeing how our problems are resolved before they go ahead with it.
turboblade

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 11:49:36 AM

Unfortunately still no deposit in my account and no reply to the support ticket from 24 hours ago.

Could someone who has full posting access please post a message in the main Bitstamp thread in the Marketplace forum linking to this thread? I think anyone who's currently considering depositing money with Bitstamp would be interested in seeing how our problems are resolved before they go ahead with it.

I should be able to post in a matter of minutes. Which thread would be best to post to
jfranko

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 11:50:18 AM

I sent money on the 9th and it still hasn't arrived there when other deposits took as little as 1 day. It's very frustrating considering we may have missed the $50 dollar bottom.
GreenerK (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 12:55:13 PM

Good news, they just credited my account

Wahey! glad to see they're getting through the deposits  Smiley  Thanks for updating us SirWilliam.

All this reminds me of a friends' dilemma coming over from the States a while back;

He'd booked a very cheap flight, ordered the taxi with plenty of time to get to the airport, but events conspired against him;
On the way to the airport there were roadworks and an accident, causing a diversion and nose-to-tail traffic. If that wasn't frustrating enough, the taxi broke down and they couldn't get him to the airport on time!
He arrived just late enough to see his flight disappearing through the window. He had to book another flight, at a much higher price.

I'm guessing we all feel a bit like him at the moment, stuck in the Bitstamp taxi, waiting to get to the airport.

So now the question remains: When I do get to the airport, do I buy the more expensive ticket, as I watch the cheap Bitcoin plane disappear into the distance (and just enjoy the next ride), or sit and wait in the lobby for a cheaper ticket to come along?
1m1nd

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 09:47:41 PM

Deposit from wednesday the 10th of April cleared and in my account!

ow the question remains: When I do get to the airport, do I buy the more expensive ticket, as I watch the cheap Bitcoin plane disappear into the distance (and just enjoy the next ride), or sit and wait in the lobby for a cheaper ticket to come along?

this is a good question  Wink
tomeq

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:41:09 PM

Hello guys.
How are yours deposits?
GreenerK (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:39:40 PM

Mine's still pending.

Trying to decide whether to wait it out or start progressing a "refund".
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:25:34 PM

Mine's still pending.

We are doing our best under the circumstances and if you can be patient a bit longer it should be rewarding.. Also please read: https://www.bitstamp.net/article/new-banking-details/

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
tomeq

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:32:24 PM

Mine's still pending.

We are doing our best under the circumstances and if you can be patient a bit longer it should be rewarding.. Also please read: https://www.bitstamp.net/article/new-banking-details/

So how much time i suppose to wait if my SEPA would be received by YOU, today for example? i have chance to get bitcoins to thurstday?

I heard youve got new bank account. so thay will be not any delay?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: