Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have missing Bitstamp SEPA transfers, post here.  (Read 10040 times)
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 09:06:49 PM

Mine's still pending.

Trying to decide whether to wait it out or start progressing a "refund".

We are doing our best under the circumstances and if you can be patient a bit longer it should be rewarding.. Also please read: https://www.bitstamp.net/article/new-banking-details/

So how much time i suppose to wait if my SEPA would be received by YOU, today for example? i have chance to get bitcoins to thurstday?

I heard youve got new bank account. so thay will be not any delay?

Deposits sent to our new bank account should arrive in the standard SEPA 1 to 3 business days.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turboblade

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 09:17:09 PM

Mine's still pending.

Trying to decide whether to wait it out or start progressing a "refund".

We are doing our best under the circumstances and if you can be patient a bit longer it should be rewarding.. Also please read: https://www.bitstamp.net/article/new-banking-details/

So how much time i suppose to wait if my SEPA would be received by YOU, today for example? i have chance to get bitcoins to thurstday?

I heard youve got new bank account. so thay will be not any delay?

Deposits sent to our new bank account should arrive in the standard SEPA 1 to 3 business days.

Personally i wouldnt risk it. If they cant sort out existing deposits what are the chances of them dealing with any new ones. Where is my money?
TrilbyUK

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 10:00:51 PM

There is no "SEPA 1 to 3 business days", since January 2012 SEPA payments have been legally required to arrive at the destination account by the end of the next business day and to be available to the recipient immediately.

That's Article 69 of the Payment Services Directive that you can read here:
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CELEX:32007L0064:EN:NOT

Unfortunately Bitstamp are claiming that they haven't received my SEPA payment that was made on Wednesday 10th April so something appears to have gone very wrong somewhere along the line.
budgynana

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 10:33:39 PM

my deposit took just over 3 business days after which i had access to my account to trade for just a few hours before being "locked out" - quotation marks because the site doesn't say as such but as i cannot login or reset my password it's tantamount to the same thing.

not impressed at all.
EdoBcn

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 05:39:51 AM

Still waiting from March 27th....
Do I need to say more?
mrvega

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:11:32 AM

Registered on this forum just to say that I am also waiting on a deposit since April 9th.

I don't think I'll be using bitstamp again after this delay has cost me some serious profit.

turboblade

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:19:41 AM

Bitstamp: we need an update on what is going on
Sausage24

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:29:58 AM

I'm still waiting too. They wrote me a support message on Saturday asking for a payment confirmation which I haves sent this morning. I had heard really good things about BS, this is quite disappointing.
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:31:39 AM

Please read: https://www.bitstamp.net/article/overwhelming-popularity/ and https://www.bitstamp.net/article/new-banking-details/

Most if not all pending withdrawal requests were processed and sent today and we are now working on the pile of unsorted deposit transfers. Slowly but surely we will get to all of you.

Thank you for your continued patience.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
EdoBcn

Activity: 241

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:58:40 AM

FYI, I've got credited.
Apparently my bank decided not to provide the reference needed... go figure out!
 Angry
SirWilliam

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:23:38 PM

FYI, I've got credited.
Apparently my bank decided not to provide the reference needed... go figure out!
 Angry

Aaah, That sucks about the bank. Glad you finally can see your $$ again anyway.
turboblade

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:49:03 PM

Please read: https://www.bitstamp.net/article/overwhelming-popularity/ and https://www.bitstamp.net/article/new-banking-details/

Most if not all pending withdrawal requests were processed and sent today and we are now working on the pile of unsorted deposit transfers. Slowly but surely we will get to all of you.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Telling us to be patient is no longer sufficient. You must have an idea how long it will take based on how many need processed and how long it takes to process each one. Simple maths.
jfranko

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:53:43 PM

6 days for me and still nothing... If you have the transferwise/bank confirmation I don't see why money equivalent to that can't just be deposited and the issues with whether bitstamp got a log of the transaction sorted out afterwards.
turboblade

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:57:25 PM

6 days for me and still nothing... If you have the transferwise/bank confirmation I don't see why money equivalent to that can't just be deposited and the issues with whether bitstamp got a log of the transaction sorted out afterwards.

I ageee
Laxat

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 01:29:15 PM

I'm in the same situation, transferwise sent funds Wednesday morning and still nothing at Bitstamp.

Does anyone know if we can cancel/reverse/chargeback Transferwise payment?
GreenerK (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 02:35:11 PM

Telling us to be patient is no longer sufficient. You must have an idea how long it will take based on how many need processed and how long it takes to process each one. Simple maths.

Also - A simple, direct update posted on their site would save a lot of this forum back-at-forth. Those "news" postings are far to vague to settle clients when it comes to missing finances.

Does anyone know if we can cancel/reverse/chargeback Transferwise payment?

I'm sure Transferwise could help with this, just as your local bank would with a wire transfer. But remember that Transferwise have fulfilled their part of the transfer perfectly. I imagine they're wrongly getting it in the neck about this from a few confused customers.

They've provided me the bank confirmation (with Bitstamp's bank's confirmation ref.) as a PDF, which I've attached to my Bitstamp support ticket.

Hopefully this should help smooth things along. I'm going to give them another day, now that they have all the documents and information they need from me. After that I'll have to start proceedings to try and get my money back.

I really really don't want to do that - Bitstamp is a gorgeous site to use, and I'm sure they're trying their best to get everything caught up. But the vague, sporadic updates on forums, coupled with the lack of sufficient notices on their site, is forcing my hand.  Sad

I'm sorry Hazek, but your Team is messing with people's money - communication has to be ample and clear.
TrilbyUK

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 02:49:32 PM

I'm sure Transferwise could help with this, just as your local bank would with a wire transfer. But remember that Transferwise have fulfilled their part of the transfer perfectly. I imagine they're wrongly getting it in the neck about this from a few confused customers.
I know they are because when I contacted Transferwise to get my payment confirmation they said:
"You are apparently one of the numerous customers affected by Bitstamp's delays – up until now all payments to them were actually there, but there's been a delay in them confirming the receipt."

I'm also going to be left with no choice but to attempt to recover my money via Transferwise if this isn't resolved by the end of tomorrow.
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 04:35:35 PM

Since OP said this thread is intended to get an idea for how long SEPA transfers take to/from bitstamp, I hope he won't mind if I chime in:

SEPA transfer initiated Saturday night. Credited to my bitstamp account on Monday morning.

==> took about 24 to 30 hours Don't think it can get any faster. Smiley

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
GreenerK (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 05:43:23 PM

Thanks oda.krell.

I think you may have swayed my decision of whether or not to wait any longer - newer deposits going through quicker than week-old ones? That's just not on.

Salt, meet wound.
Paul89273

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 05:52:14 PM

Sounds to me like every single Bitcoin exchange can't cope with the surge in demand they have experienced over the past few months, every single one seem to be having the same problems
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: