Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.Terrawallet.com - for sale -  (Read 440 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:42:52 PM

Hello all! I have received a number of proposal to buy Terrawallet (because it can be converted for other currencies) and I thought I would post a public "tender" of sorts. It will be a silent auction, so you can PM here or on BTC-E or if you know my email- email me as well.

I'll consider any offers.

Basically what is included is the whole site: layout, design, functionality. It's important to note, the core of the Terrawallet will be open sourced. The Design and interface will not. (its a one use license so I can't open source it). All accounts will be deleted, so no privacy issues will be involved.

What you get:

A secure Insta-wallet system with automatic cold-storage features. Handles multiple currencies, and support for multiple languages.
SQL is all escaped. Based on open source software.
Built in Mobile Wallet option- easy to use from mobile devices.
API- very nice for building additional services.
Instacodes: instantly transfer funds between instawallet users.
Email Coins: send coins a-la paypal style using only a users email address!
Rates: keeps track of exchange rate of your coin to USD (or other coins if you want).
Transaction history: download CSV files of your transactions.
Transaction Tags/labels: label your transactions, give them notes.
Special ADMIN section for Admins
IP Ban lists
Multiple Languages - the site text is held in a separate file so you can make as many translations as you wish (Greek, spanish, english perhaps?)
Email notifications
Google Authenticator 2 Factor Authentication
and much more!

The site is back up now for people to take a look at. Do not deposit Coins. I closed it as per this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=135974.0

Keep in mind it comes with no support- so there may be bugs that still have not been encountered. It is an "as-is" sale, and you should be programming savvy to handle any issues that might come up.

You have the option of receiving the Code as an amazon EC2 AMI as well (I think).

more or less retired.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: