Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:59:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MyCryptoBuddy.com - Sleek Web Utility Helping GPU Miners Maximize Profits  (Read 2662 times)
BChydro (OP)

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:31:19 PM

Introducing My Crypto Buddy – A brilliantly simple web application that shows GPU miners how much they could earn with their specific hardware by mining various coins.

Features

Highly Configurable yet Simple – Choose from a list of GPUs, or enter your own information and instantly see a ranked list of which coins are most profitable to mine for your selected hardware.

Save and Send your Configuration to Others – No need to enter your hardware specifications twice! You can save your settings, giving you a unique URL that you can either bookmark or send to others. For example, the following URL displays the profitability of the (unreleased) PandaMiner B1+

http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/path?hardware=custom&selectedCoins=ETH,ZEC&Ethash=237&Equihash=1880&Cryptonote=5890&powerEthash=1250&powerEquihash=1200&powerCryptonote=1120

Historical Profitability Charts – Very often a coin has a temporary drop in difficulty causing it to appear to be the most profitable to mine. By clicking on the coin in the list and another reference coin, you can compare how much you would have earned mining either coin in the past with your selected hardware.

Quick and responsive – No “Submit” or “Calculate” buttons, all the values are calculated and displayed instantly!

Websocket connection for live data

Designed for both computer and mobile

Upcoming Features

This utility is still in early development; there are many more features to come. Please let me know which ones you would like to see first!

• Add more coins
  • Add more GPUs and update values
  • Bitcoin and other alts price statistics page
  • Add multiple currencies
  • Add variable time frames, currently only shows daily profitability.
  • Create an enhanced mining pool statistics page, an application that allows you to view the status of all your miners from different pools (of one or multiple coins) on a single page and displays the total estimated USD/day earnings based off of the mining speed.
  • Other recommendations?

Help Required!

I am currently adding more video cards to the utility and adjusting the ones already listed to improve the accuracy.

The hardware stat details used by My Crypto Buddy can be found here: http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/MiningHardware

Please tell me your hardware mining statistics or inform me if you see an inaccurate card listing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:32:10 PM

Interesting, will keep an eye on it Smiley

You probably want to include several version of each cards because depending on bios mode, OC/undervolt and such you have very different result.
Ambros

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:54:45 PM

The real time graph is really interesting!
I hope that you will keep your data updated for a lot of cards, nice hash offers a very similar service, but often their data are bogus
Tasty Potato

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:20:28 PM

Nice work, there are many things to invent/add here, for instance, new option for quantity and cards' model, so to see appr. profit gain if upgrade or making a mining rig.  Wink
BChydro (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:54:08 AM

Thanks guys! Yes these are all excellent thoughts. I'll definitely be focusing my efforts on improving the GPU list to account for different brands, memory types and bioses.
I was originally just planning on having a couple GPUs listed as a reference/example but it seems like it is a more important feature than I thought.

Do you guys have any coins you would like to see added?
nu2mining

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:14:05 AM

This is a really nice site... one thing that could set your site apart from whattomine and coinwarz is to have a miner selection in addition to card selection..
as there are many miners and they always change.. if one could pick for example

RX470 + Claymore V11 for ZCash and get results

and then pick RX470 + Optiminer and get results

your site would kick fucking ass and put the others to shame!!!
BChydro (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:38:39 AM

This is a really nice site... one thing that could set your site apart from whattomine and coinwarz is to have a miner selection in addition to card selection..
as there are many miners and they always change.. if one could pick for example

RX470 + Claymore V11 for ZCash and get results

and then pick RX470 + Optiminer and get results

your site would kick fucking ass and put the others to shame!!!
Oooo I like that. Might be a bit brutal to keep all the stats up to date though. Maybe I should implement a section where users can submit their hash rates.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:32:48 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 07:36:14 AM by toptek

These may be hard to do auto sell like nice hash with more freedom for whatever coins we want to the most profitable exchange at the time, profit mining using services like pool picker, coin base, coin wiz, what to mine i  know some one else did it at one time but only the rich big farms could afford it and the guy selling seemed like a jerk. I would pay for it if it was priced for every one at first month to month to see how it goes then if plans were offered i would probable buy up to three months at a time . 6 month to a year to me would be pushing it for some thing like this , this is just a Suggestion i don't expect it to be done but it sure would be nice if that kind service existed for everyone free and paid other then nice hash nothing against nicehash but i hate being locked to one place when you can make more moving around with more freedom with pools or coins you can pick  it would level the playing field even more and stop a lot of waste.... or idle coin waste. but again it may never happen the big farms wouldn't like it .

AWESOME miner kind of does it but no auto sell or auto exchange...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.0

The site looks great i book marked it i get some use out of it ..

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
chohav

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:41:19 AM

Great work, thanks. Keep it up!
doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 07:54:52 AM

Very nice, bookmarked it Smiley

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:57:54 AM

It seemed to me familiar http://karldiab.com/ZCashMiningCalculator/
It's fine you open sourced it, right now I'm checking your code on github.
Keep it up.

And one thing, you should consider to add some Nvidia cards too.
cheers

This is my signature...
BChydro (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:50:08 PM

These may be hard to do auto sell like nice hash with more freedom for whatever coins we want to the most profitable exchange at the time, profit mining using services like pool picker, coin base, coin wiz, what to mine i  know some one else did it at one time but only the rich big farms could afford it and the guy selling seemed like a jerk. I would pay for it if it was priced for every one at first month to month to see how it goes then if plans were offered i would probable buy up to three months at a time . 6 month to a year to me would be pushing it for some thing like this , this is just a Suggestion i don't expect it to be done but it sure would be nice if that kind service existed for everyone free and paid other then nice hash nothing against nicehash but i hate being locked to one place when you can make more moving around with more freedom with pools or coins you can pick  it would level the playing field even more and stop a lot of waste.... or idle coin waste. but again it may never happen the big farms wouldn't like it .

AWESOME miner kind of does it but no auto sell or auto exchange...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.0

The site looks great i book marked it i get some use out of it ..
Interesting thoughts. I was actually looking into making a coin switching pool with a similar model. Just some log term thoughts, as it would take a long time to code and just as long to test to ensure it's air tight. These type of pools have so many moving parts to fail, and often when they do it goes unnoticed at the expense of the users.

For now I'll keep building out tools and gathering intel on the coins before I start creating utilities that actually hold money!
HashZilla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:27:47 AM

As a possible enhancement, consider the ability to incorporate fees into the calculations for each coin.  And by fees, I mean all the ridiculous fees now part of Monero.

Claymore Dev Fee   2-2.5%
Pool Fee                   1.5-2%
Pool TX Fee              1-2%
Gui Wallet TX Fee     2%

By the time I transfer 1 XMR from my wallet to Polo, it's over 6% gone.
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:01:41 PM

live data is from where ?

the difficulty & price

can you add in price in btc & in FIAT too ?

at present time, i think etc is not quite right ...

i like your site, it's very simple yet informative Smiley

much thx for your hardwork !
BChydro (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:15:20 AM

live data is from where ?

the difficulty & price

can you add in price in btc & in FIAT too ?

at present time, i think etc is not quite right ...

i like your site, it's very simple yet informative Smiley

much thx for your hardwork !
Looks like you were right, the price for ETC was way off. Back to normal now, but it's messed up the historical profitability graph for ETC.

The prices are pulled from Poloniex and Bittrex, will have to dig through the logs to find the source of error. Thanks for pointing that out!

I'm going to be adding foreign currencies soon, and one of the options will be BTC!
Ambros

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:02:02 AM

As a possible enhancement, consider the ability to incorporate fees into the calculations for each coin.  And by fees, I mean all the ridiculous fees now part of Monero.

Gui Wallet TX Fee     2%

+1 ! None of your "rivals" has this feature and it would be nice!
newmz

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:44:41 PM

I tried using this for a while over the last few days. For some reason it kept drastically overpricing ZCL, so if I looked at your charts I should have mined ZCL but every other place (coinwarz, whattomine, cryptocompsre, etc) told me ZEC was better.

Not sure why bit anyway I stuck XEC. Maybe check out hoe worh cinosisins, priced, etc,

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
LarryL

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:23:36 PM

I tried using this for a while over the last few days. For some reason it kept drastically overpricing ZCL, so if I looked at your charts I should have mined ZCL but every other place (coinwarz, whattomine, cryptocompsre, etc) told me ZEC was better.

Not sure why bit anyway I stuck XEC. Maybe check out hoe worh cinosisins, priced, etc,

which gpu? whattomine shows also zcl as most profitable currency. it just depends on your settings (difficulty 7 days or 24h). zcl was very profitable a few days ago because of a price jump.
BChydro (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:42:08 AM

Gui Wallet TX Fee     2%

+1 ! None of your "rivals" has this feature and it would be nice!
Right, I'll definitely add at least a general "Fees" input area next update. Thanks for the feedback guys!
agente

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:25:32 AM

great! Add Lbry support Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: