Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2017, 05:51:04 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making 4 BTC per month on a regular basis  (Read 844 times)
Hammerschmidt

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:14:24 PM

There's very few methods of replicating anything successfully subject to the constraints you are imposing. You want to expand your own wealth, but adding others into the fold shuts down your presumed generator. Well why doesn't it effect you if you double, triple, or N-triple your own effort? That just doesn't make sense. Unless what your selling is a system that does NOT do what you claim, then, yeah, I could see how you'd get no more than 10 people Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:19:00 PM

Hey guys,

I ve been testing a method which started making me about 4 BTC per month, more less on a regular basis. I did have to invest about $4K and it takes me about an hour per day to make sure everything works perfectly. What would be the best way to monetize this method additionally without saturating it. Since information is an experience based good, if I would post my guide here in the open, the method would be dead in 2 days. If I would select 10 people and share this with them for a fee, again these people would share info further and my income stream would be dead again in 2 weeks.

One options is for me to keep testing this and keep it to myself but I d like to be able to share this with a few people in the community, yet the ripple effect is something I m concerned with.

To be clear, ATM I m NOT SELLING ANYTHING and NOT DISCLOSING ANYTHING until I finish testing, so this is NOT the point of this post.

Any ideas?

When you have so many doubts about if you show to some users they will cheat you then better first you fully take the benefit and when you feels that , how much you earned is enough then first try with some of your friends and relatives and then try to go with other  users in this forum. Even 4k investment means it is nearly 4 to 5 btc investment you are asking and with this amount you will tel the idea of how to earn every month 4 btc = 3400$ approximately as per right now price of bitcoin.

◀◀◀◀◀◀◀ TASKIE ▶▶▶▶▶▶▶
◀◀ JOIN Pre-ICO NOW ▶▶
www.taskie.us www.taskieprojects.us taskiefunds

◀◀◀◀◀◀◀ TASKIE ▶▶▶▶▶▶▶
◀◀ JOIN Pre-ICO NOW ▶▶
www.taskie.uswww.taskieprojects.us • taskiefunds
Code:
◀◀◀◀◀◀◀ TASKIE ▶▶▶▶▶▶▶
◀◀ JOIN Pre-ICO NOW ▶▶
www.taskie.uswww.taskieprojects.ustaskiefunds

◀◀◀◀◀◀ TASKIE ▶▶▶▶▶▶
◀ JOIN Pre-ICO NOW ▶
Code:

v1

v2

[/quote]

Designed by:
kaeluxdeuz
Report to moderator 
❚♺CryptoMixer.io♺❚ ❖Fast, Secure and Reliable Bitcoin Mixer ❖
satoshiDICE
Play as The House and Win in the Long Run!
Steady 1500+ BTC paid out. Years of Trust!
PUT COINS AT WORK
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
jamalaezaz

Activity: 378

Learning from Mistakes

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: TASKIE Pre-ICO Signature Campaign - Easy Rules, High Payment
January 09, 2017, 02:15:22 PM
Reply with quote  #2
signature campaign started. feel free to Join..

To Join Our Pre-ICO with 50% Bonus:

Quote from: FruitsBasket on January 09, 2017, 06:45:34 PM
TASKIE PRE-ICO INVESTMENT GUIDE
PRE-ICO starts 10th January!

Before you send any BTCitcoin to invest in the PRE-ICO phase of TASKIE you should read the following rules/terms:

- You must send bitcoin from your own wallet, from which u can sign a message.
- Don't send bitcoin from an exchange or gambling website or any other online service that is not meant to be a bitcoin wallet.
- You must have an Taskie.us account before participating in the PRE-ICO.
- There will be a public spreadsheet which stores all the data of the investements and the signed messages.
- Signed messages will be checked manually and will get the status "Approved" if they are valid.

Step By Step Investment Guide

Follow these steps in order to invest in TASKIE PRE-ICO:

1: Create an TASKIE account, go to the site http://taskie.us/signup.php and create your account.
2: Verify your account by clicking on the link in the email confirmation.
3: Send your desired amount to invest to: 3LpLioYMADzSzq799izH2aVa55DNy4HamL
4: Sign message with the the following message:
Code:
My taskie username: example
My bitcointalk username: FruitsBasket
Transaction id: e54b8f8b77ef2ec0a72d2378a3bf93d85dd3f724d9bfdffe5b1a13b3fbb3e757
My taskie username is "example". My bitcointalk username is "FruitsBasket". Of course when u sign a message, replace the two values with your own account names. Also replace the tx id with your own tx id.

5: Fill in the form at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgE4pvUIt_wrzfmdyf3Yy7L5n6XDqYIx_Kk6V1tw5mdQfZdw/viewform
Report to moderator 
❚♺CryptoMixer.io♺❚ ❖Fast, Secure and Reliable Bitcoin Mixer ❖
marketone

Activity: 402

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: TASKIE Pre-ICO Signature Campaign - Easy Rules, High Payment
Today at 09:18:10 AM
Reply with quote  #3
Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file existed.

We cannot able to open application for joining? It is saying as we need permissions.
Report to moderator 
----- TASKIE -----
First Anonymous Microjobs   ██████████
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1316

DMD Diamond - 25% interest - https://bit.diamonds/

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:21:14 PM

Thx everyone for suggestions, I ll close down this thread cause all this is still in testing phase and I do not want to attract hundreds of PMs about what, how and where.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.