Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140011 times)
Dickie D

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:31:32 AM

This shitcoin is so low it’s testicles are dragging on the ground lol

Dickie D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ManFoundStanding

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:09:36 PM

All in the plan and highly expected.  Gotta love the trolls too. :-)
Dickie D

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:42:21 PM

All in the plan and highly expected.  Gotta love the trolls too. :-)

OMFG

Great plan.....
ManFoundStanding

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:10:08 AM

All apart of getting the unbelievers/complainers to cash out at super low prices before the company starts moving the price higher.  I totally saw this coming.  Hence I was out a week before the dump.  I already made back many times my initial investment and I hope to continue to do so.  For example, last night I took $2,500.00 of my profits (about 9,500 Pro Currency sold on the exchange a month plus ago) and purchased over 60,000 more Pro Currency.  I believe I will see the price move up quite a bit higher before the years out.  Gotta wait and see.   Grin     
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:05:03 AM

Heard about this on an internet radio show.  Wish people the best if this is legit but here's my impressions from the website and the opening post in this thread.

Lackluster roadmap with no concrete details technical or otherwise

Warning bells when I read "these are the dates development will BEGIN" (paraphrased).  No mention of development having begun on anything let alone details on such.  Milestone development dates merely stated as V1.this or V1.that(no details).

No actual use for the coin differentiating it from already established coins that have complete and technical roadmaps, advanced features already implemented, and ongoing development of features currently non-existent in crypto(eg. DASH).

abundantly saturated number of coins with no intrinsic ability to generate or maintain a stable market where developer holds massive amounts of unsold coins in "escrow" (lol?)

Wish everyone the best best here but until at least one of these things and some other minor points change this appears to be a disaster waiting to happen for purchasers.
Dickie D

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:23:30 PM

All apart of getting the unbelievers/complainers to cash out at super low prices before the company starts moving the price higher.  I totally saw this coming.  Hence I was out a week before the dump.  I already made back many times my initial investment and I hope to continue to do so.  For example, last night I took $2,500.00 of my profits (about 9,500 Pro Currency sold on the exchange a month plus ago) and purchased over 60,000 more Pro Currency.  I believe I will see the price move up quite a bit higher before the years out.  Gotta wait and see.   Grin     

So the inventors and company of this coin is actively engaging in market manipulation to drive people away saturating  the market even more than it is JUST to scoop up the cheap coins again?  Lol.  Yes.  That might be the only true thing I’ve heard on this forum.  And pretty much makes this a scam.  You know, on top of all the other overwhelming evidence.   And yes, scams make money so good on you for taking part.  Most people just sell drugs to children but I’m enjoying the use of MLM scams to steal from old ladies that’s become prevalent today lol.  Oh but wait guys I’m a troll because I’m not a moron.

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:28:09 PM

Heard about this on an internet radio show.  Wish people the best if this is legit but here's my impressions from the website and the opening post in this thread.

Lackluster roadmap with no concrete details technical or otherwise

Warning bells when I read "these are the dates development will BEGIN" (paraphrased).  No mention of development having begun on anything let alone details on such.  Milestone development dates merely stated as V1.this or V1.that(no details).

No actual use for the coin differentiating it from already established coins that have complete and technical roadmaps, advanced features already implemented, and ongoing development of features currently non-existent in crypto(eg. DASH).

abundantly saturated number of coins with no intrinsic ability to generate or maintain a stable market where developer holds massive amounts of unsold coins in "escrow" (lol?)

Wish everyone the best best here but until at least one of these things and some other minor points change this appears to be a disaster waiting to happen for purchasers.

Did you hear about just the procurrency side of this or the ipronetwork MLM side?  Because selling a few billion coins through the MLM side is the main scam I believe.

Dickie D
vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:59:26 PM

All apart of getting the unbelievers/complainers to cash out at super low prices before the company starts moving the price higher.  I totally saw this coming.  Hence I was out a week before the dump.  I already made back many times my initial investment and I hope to continue to do so.  For example, last night I took $2,500.00 of my profits (about 9,500 Pro Currency sold on the exchange a month plus ago) and purchased over 60,000 more Pro Currency.  I believe I will see the price move up quite a bit higher before the years out.  Gotta wait and see.   Grin      

So the inventors and company of this coin is actively engaging in market manipulation to drive people away saturating  the market even more than it is JUST to scoop up the cheap coins again?  Lol.  Yes.  That might be the only true thing I’ve heard on this forum.  And pretty much makes this a scam.  You know, on top of all the other overwhelming evidence.   And yes, scams make money so good on you for taking part.  Most people just sell drugs to children but I’m enjoying the use of MLM scams to steal from old ladies that’s become prevalent today lol.  Oh but wait guys I’m a troll because I’m not a moron.

Dickie D.

Interesting. It just went from 4 cents to 36 cents within the last hour and is currently at 25 cents on coinmarketcap(dot)com. Over 3 mil just poured into it.  
Dickie D

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:11:06 PM

All apart of getting the unbelievers/complainers to cash out at super low prices before the company starts moving the price higher.  I totally saw this coming.  Hence I was out a week before the dump.  I already made back many times my initial investment and I hope to continue to do so.  For example, last night I took $2,500.00 of my profits (about 9,500 Pro Currency sold on the exchange a month plus ago) and purchased over 60,000 more Pro Currency.  I believe I will see the price move up quite a bit higher before the years out.  Gotta wait and see.   Grin      

So the inventors and company of this coin is actively engaging in market manipulation to drive people away saturating  the market even more than it is JUST to scoop up the cheap coins again?  Lol.  Yes.  That might be the only true thing I’ve heard on this forum.  And pretty much makes this a scam.  You know, on top of all the other overwhelming evidence.   And yes, scams make money so good on you for taking part.  Most people just sell drugs to children but I’m enjoying the use of MLM scams to steal from old ladies that’s become prevalent today lol.  Oh but wait guys I’m a troll because I’m not a moron.

Dickie D.

Interesting. It just went from 4 cents to 36 cents within the last hour and is currently at 25 cents on coinmarketcap(dot)com. Over 3 mil just poured into it.  

NOT INTERESTING.  Someone bought 2,  yup 2 WHOLE PROC for ten times the going rate.  Its just manipulation.  I even screen-capped it because its so ridiculous.  But if you dont know how to read a market why are you here LOL?Huh

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:15:36 PM

Dickie D.

NOT INTERESTING.  Someone bought 2,  yup 2 WHOLE PROC for ten times the going rate.  Its just manipulation.  I even screen-capped it because its so ridiculous.  But if you dont know how to read a market why are you here LOL?Huh

Dickie D.

Heres the pic....

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:20:40 PM

This ones just great.  Its from their now silent twitter account lol.  They seem surprised that their "PAID" advertisement got "PICKED UP" by so many news outlets.  Thats blatant lying to everyone who was duped into this shitcoin.  That why I am just flabbergasted at all the cheerleaders here who still think this is actually a real play.  lol. SEE PICTURE BELOW !!!!!!

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:28:35 PM

OMG LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GEM!!!!!!!  Is it already failing?Huh? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the link to it

https://www.facebook.com/officialkevinharrington/posts/1527620753951356

LOL

Dickie D.
ManFoundStanding

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:31:32 PM

Dickie, bitcoin and the other crypto markets are being minupulated.  Does that make them a scams?  In your words that would.  Are you invested in other coins?  If you are, then your hypocrite actions and words make you a troll.  If not, then your just a troll.  Either way you have boxed yourself into being a troll.  If you can't see that, then you need to enlighent up.

Now as for Duane, he oviously is doing something wrong.  I have gotten commissions and my children all have as well.  (Not all since they all have not all been paid out yet.)  My emails have been answered, however very slowly.  That is a major problem that hopefully they will fix in the future.  Now if Duane keeps email blasting the wrong account will the wrong info, its not going to assist his issue.  Duane is either another troll or being silly.  If he is not a troll then hopefully someone, like the person who brought him into iPro, will be able to assit. 

Still too early for me to judge this company as a scam, but still watching . . . . . . . .

Papski

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:37:46 PM

If you are a ICO investor you are in the winning side cos https://blockchain.info/address/3NQu6d9aAVvX5RHCSh51RxQzbC8FzBGqY2 the funds are still in the escrow. Only retards would be complaining right now.
dj4926

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:40:00 PM

What coins does Dickie have. I would be interested in knowing if he has skin in the game or is he simply lobbing Molotov cocktails? Can't imagine no one has something better to do than troll a board for attention.
Dickie D

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:05:26 PM

What coins does Dickie have. I would be interested in knowing if he has skin in the game or is he simply lobbing Molotov cocktails? Can't imagine no one has something better to do than troll a board for attention.

POINTING OUT THE FACTS is all ive done.  LOL.

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:10:36 PM

Dickie, bitcoin and the other crypto markets are being minupulated.  Does that make them a scams?  In your words that would.  Are you invested in other coins?  If you are, then your hypocrite actions and words make you a troll.  If not, then your just a troll.  Either way you have boxed yourself into being a troll.  If you can't see that, then you need to enlighent up.

Now as for Duane, he oviously is doing something wrong.  I have gotten commissions and my children all have as well.  (Not all since they all have not all been paid out yet.)  My emails have been answered, however very slowly.  That is a major problem that hopefully they will fix in the future.  Now if Duane keeps email blasting the wrong account will the wrong info, its not going to assist his issue.  Duane is either another troll or being silly.  If he is not a troll then hopefully someone, like the person who brought him into iPro, will be able to assit. 

Still too early for me to judge this company as a scam, but still watching . . . . . . . .

You all bitch and moan and call people trolls to try and save face cause you make bad life choices.  And yes most cryptos are prolly scams and MLM ones are definitly scams.  And yes bitcoin can be manipulated slightly but its not an apples to apples comparison so thanks for the time waste there buddy.  EVERYONE has wake up from their wetdreams about being the next bitcoin.  Its just ridiculous. 

Dickie D.
marketingtiger

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 08:15:53 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 08:30:19 PM by marketingtiger

POINTING OUT THE FACTS is all ive done.  LOL.

Dickie D.
Express opinions, preferences, values, feelings, and judgments--prognosticate is what you have done. Your endless abuse of the "non sequitur" is amusing. Come work for me.

-mt

Accipe potestatem
Dickie D

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:40:32 PM

Dickie D.
Express opinions, preferences, values, feelings, and judgments--prognosticate is what you have done. Your endless abuse of the "non sequitur" is amusing. Come work for me.

-mt

Im not much of a cheerleader so I'll pass on the job opportunity.  This forum is like a cult that just belives everything the "dear leader" says even though he hasnt actually spoken up lately.  Where is this great source of information that everyone seems to have but me?  I see all the ipro cult members youtube channels.  NOT a good source of info.  All market indicators/common sense seems pretty damn reliable to me.  Yet more or less at the start when people talked down this shitcoin, all the cult members just assume everyone else is "noobz" and "trollz"  Holy fuck people, open your eyes.  Post something/anything thats not culty and we'll see.

Dickie D
crypto_1028

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 04:50:02 PM

Dickie D.

-mt

Im not much of a cheerleader so I'll pass on the job opportunity.  This forum is like a cult that just belives everything the "dear leader" says even though he hasnt actually spoken up lately.  Where is this great source of information that everyone seems to have but me?  I see all the ipro cult members youtube channels.  NOT a good source of info.  All market indicators/common sense seems pretty damn reliable to me.  Yet more or less at the start when people talked down this shitcoin, all the cult members just assume everyone else is "noobz" and "trollz"  Holy fuck people, open your eyes.  Post something/anything thats not culty and we'll see.

Dickie D

There actually is a great source of information that many on here probably have. Big announcements will be made at the Nashville Meeting on Oct. 20th + 21st.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: