Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140011 times)
crypto_1028

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

The only money coming in is from the MLM side and if they sell PROC at a discount and hand out free rewards which is what they’re doing this is gonna be worth nothing.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

The MLM side of distributing the coins ended on April 30th. This coin now has a chance of going up in value as long as everything else falls through. This coin is up about 50% in last 7-8 days after iPN announced they will no longer distribute coins. I personally bought some PROC that day after the announcement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dickie D

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

SOOOOOOO........

TOTAL COINS IS DOWN 70 MILLION TO 722817431.25 COINS.  EVERYTIME THIS HAS HAPPENED IT MEANT.......

MARKET MANIPULATION!!!!!!  UNLESS THE DEVS ARE GONNA CLEAR UP HOW MANY ESCROW ACCOUNTS THEY HAVE AND WHAT THE WALLET ADDRESSES ARE.  ALL MY CALCULATIONS ARE BASED ON THE TOP 100 WALLETS BEING ESCROW WALLETS.  AND THEY HAVE GOBBLED UP APPROX 70 MILLION COINS TO BOOST THE PRICE LOL. 

SOOOOOOO........ STAY AWAY FROM THIS PIECE OF SHIT.
UNLESS YOU'RE WAITING FOR THAT HANDY FROM KEVIN.

Dickie D.
CryptO19735

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:38:24 PM

Hexx exchange+Hexx fork+Hexx rebranding+Hexx trading history+many other things= no doubt soon it will go to the moon Grin Grin Grin
Good luck everyone
vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:42:25 PM

Hexx exchange+Hexx fork+Hexx rebranding+Hexx trading history+many other things= no doubt soon it will go to the moon Grin Grin Grin
Good luck everyone

Yes, just a matter of time.  Grin  Glad I picked up some more when it was at $.01 cent. Easy money
crypto_1028

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:35:35 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2022, 09:30:46 PM by Mr. Big

Good luck everyone

Yes, just a matter of time.  Grin  Glad I picked up some more when it was at $.01 cent. Easy money

Indeed. Glad I bought some at $0.01 too!

There will be an event featuring Kevin Harrington talking about ProCurrency and future plans in Las Vegas on 6/01/2018 thru 6/03/2018 I believe. However, tickets sold out quick back in March or April. I think great things are coming!!!

Right now they are working on getting this coin listed on HitBTC. Probably wont be another month or two before its listed though.

http://asseenontv.pro/kevin-harrington/
vegaed1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:27:08 AM

There will be an event featuring Kevin Harrington talking about ProCurrency and future plans in Las Vegas on 6/01/2018 thru 6/03/2018 I believe. However, tickets sold out quick back in March or April. I think great things are coming!!!

Right now they are working on getting this coin listed on HitBTC. Probably wont be another month or two before its listed though.

http://asseenontv.pro/kevin-harrington/

Nice, didn't know about that. Maybe all the new developments will be completed before that event.

I seen this one just now, worlds sports blockchain summit on May 10th: https://twitter.com/HarringtonKevin/status/993669070242353152

Would imagine proc will be brought up on that date. Looking better!

Just seen this http://procommerce.blog/news-events/procurrency-rollback-notice/

It was the reason for the wallet rollback notice.
Dickie D

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:29:51 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2022, 09:30:01 PM by Mr. Big

SOOOOOOOO MANY KEVIN HARRINGTON FLUFFERS IN HERE NOW!!!!  SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR A SPORTS BLOCKCHAIN VIRTUAL SUMMIT!!!!! LOL!!!!!!  SOOOOOOOO YOU ALL JUST WET YOURSELVES OVER A LIVESTREAM......... THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. LOL.

Dickie D.

Also. If majority of PROC holders are 100 YEAR OLD CHURCH LADIES FROM iPRONETWORK.....  GOOD FUCKING LUCK GETTING ENOUGH PEOPLE TO UPGRADE THEIR WALLETS FOR ANY FUTURE FORKS LOL.

Dickie D.

ALSO........ LOL..... THE SPORTS BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT IS PRETTY MUCH SPONSORED/ORGANIZED BY ANOTHER COMPANY...... SO......... DOES THAT MEAN KEVIN HARRINGTON IS NOW WORKING FOR THEM NOW INSTEAD OF BLOWING HIS LOAD ALL OVER YOU GUYS?Huh?  #ASKINGFORAFRIEND

Dickie D.

IF YOU LOOK AT THIS IMAGE. IT SHOWS 3 THINGS KEVIN DOES.  1) PAID SPEAKING EVENTS.  2) CONSULTING. 3) INVESTING.   SO HE DEFINITELY TOOK MONEY FOR SPEAKING FEES.  THERE IS TANGIBLE PROOF OF THAT.  THERE HOWEVER IS NO FUCKING PROOF OF ANY CONSULTING OR ACTUAL INVESTING OF HIS MONEY INTO THIS PIECE OF SHIT COIN.  HIS SOCIAL MEDIA IS ALL BUT DEVOID OF PROC OR iPRO POSTS.  WHY THE FUCK EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT A "NATIONAL TV CAMPAIGN" IS BEYOND ME.  DOESNT ANY OF THE FLUFFERS OUT THERE CARE TO ADDRESS ALL THE PROVEN LIES?  HOW MANY SCREENSHOTS OF MAJOR COMPANIES DENYING AFFILIATION WITH PROC DO YOU NEED?  LOL.  

INTERNET TROLLS OR KEVIN HARRINGTON...... I REST MY CASE LOL!!!!!!

Dickie D.

crypto_1028

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

iPRO network did announce on a conference call that Kevin was a paid speaker that took strong interest in the project.
vegaed1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

SOOOOOOOO MANY KEVIN HARRINGTON FLUFFERS IN HERE NOW!!!!  SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR A SPORTS BLOCKCHAIN VIRTUAL SUMMIT!!!!! LOL!!!!!!  SOOOOOOOO YOU ALL JUST WET YOURSELVES OVER A LIVESTREAM......... THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. LOL.

Dickie D.

Ahhhh.... poor PATHETIC DICK lol  Sucks to be a loser internet troll with absolutely nothing better to do with your life LOL 

LET ME SEE SHOULD I LISTEN TO A FACELESS INTERNET TROLL OR A MAN THAT HAS GENERATED BILLIONS $$$ ??

http://asseenontv.pro/kevin-harrington/   I REST MY CASE. 

It's killing you right now that proc is finally turning around and you wasted all your time trying so so hard to stop it. lol
Dickie D

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

SOOOOOOOO MANY KEVIN HARRINGTON FLUFFERS IN HERE NOW!!!!  SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR A SPORTS BLOCKCHAIN VIRTUAL SUMMIT!!!!! LOL!!!!!!  SOOOOOOOO YOU ALL JUST WET YOURSELVES OVER A LIVESTREAM......... THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. LOL.

Dickie D.

Ahhhh.... poor PATHETIC DICK lol  Sucks to be a loser internet troll with absolutely nothing better to do with your life LOL 

LET ME SEE SHOULD I LISTEN TO A FACELESS INTERNET TROLL OR A MAN THAT HAS GENERATED BILLIONS $$$ ??

http://asseenontv.pro/kevin-harrington/   I REST MY CASE. 

It's killing you right now that proc is finally turning around and you wasted all your time trying so so hard to stop it. lol

BY REST YOUR CASE YOU MEAN KEVINS DICK IN YOUR MOUTH?

NOW THE TOTAL IS SHRUNK ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 248384343.02  LOL!!!!!! TOTAL MANIPULATION/ UNTRUSTWORTHY COIN/ THE TOP 3 WALLETS (ESCROW WALLETS) SOMEHOW JUST GET ALL THE COINS BACK??? SO HOW THE FUCK WOULD THAT MAKE ANY SENSE??

FEEL FREE TO TAKE A SPIT FIRST IF YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dickie D.

ps. I REST MY CASE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vegaed1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:20:44 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 08:31:01 PM by vegaed1

SOOOOOOOO MANY KEVIN HARRINGTON FLUFFERS IN HERE NOW!!!!  SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR A SPORTS BLOCKCHAIN VIRTUAL SUMMIT!!!!! LOL!!!!!!  SOOOOOOOO YOU ALL JUST WET YOURSELVES OVER A LIVESTREAM......... THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. LOL.

Dickie D.

Ahhhh.... poor PATHETIC DICK lol  Sucks to be a loser internet troll with absolutely nothing better to do with your life LOL  

http://asseenontv.pro/kevin-harrington/   I REST MY CASE.  

BY REST YOUR CASE YOU MEAN KEVINS DICK IN YOUR MOUTH?

NOW THE TOTAL IS SHRUNK ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 248384343.02  LOL!!!!!! TOTAL MANIPULATION/ UNTRUSTWORTHY COIN/ THE TOP 3 WALLETS (ESCROW WALLETS) SOMEHOW JUST GET ALL THE COINS BACK??? SO HOW THE FUCK WOULD THAT MAKE ANY SENSE??

FEEL FREE TO TAKE A SPIT FIRST IF YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dickie D.

ps. I REST MY CASE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me see listen to dickface internet troll or Kevin??? http://asseenontv.pro/kevin-harrington/  I rest my case.

Comparing such a WINNER to a pathetic internet troll called DICK LOL  can't get much better then that!

We know you are mad at the world because your parents named you DICK and all your life you've been called dickhead must suck! LOL

Not only is he pathetic he's so insecure because of his tiny little dickie he has to type with bold fonts to appear larger LOL  LOL LOL  smh
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:02:59 PM

Good luck everyone

Don't forget to turn some your coins back to good old Bitcoin or another more stable currency. These coins can shoot up but they can also drop a lot in value again.
bithereum74

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:36:04 PM

Good luck everyone

Don't forget to turn some your coins back to good old Bitcoin or another more stable currency. These coins can shoot up but they can also drop a lot in value again.
IF YOU WANT TO RECOVER YOUR MONEY, YOU SHOULD SELL THIS PUMP AND THE NEXT... BEFORE IT GETS DUMPED AGAIN.
So obvious how they manipulate this shitcoin. Look at the historical chart, See how they pumped the price to deceive the suckers who bought this shit.
NOTICE EVERY PUMP IS LOWER THAN THE PRICE OF THE PREVIOUS PUMP.
IF YOU STILL DON'T SEE THE PATTERN, THEN SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR $$ AND HELLO TO YOUR SHITBAGS FOREVER.
YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TAKE BACK YOUR INVESTMENT. MARK MY WORDS. EVERY PRICE PUMP IS YOUR CHANCE TO EXIT.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:39:03 AM

Good luck everyone

The value is very low so I think the next move will be uptrend.
But, the question is when it's going to happen, the answer is that depends on how the team will deliver and the volume needs to increase first.
vegaed1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:07:00 AM

Good luck everyone

I hear you but I hold many coins and this is only one of them so doesn't matter. I've flipped proc and many other similar small cap coins  so many times when we get market swings so it doesn't matter to me whether these type of small cap's are successful in the long run. You ALWAYS have to skim off the top when you make a decent profit.  Good advice for newbie's starting off who only hold 1 or 2 coins.  This is EASY MONEY lol
bithereum74

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:08:16 AM

Good luck everyone

I hear you but I hold many coins and this is only one of them so doesn't matter. I've flipped proc and many other similar small cap coins  so many times when we get market swings so it doesn't matter to me whether these type of small cap's are successful in the long run. You ALWAYS have to skim off the top when you make a decent profit.  Good advice for newbie's starting off who only hold 1 or 2 coins.  This is EASY MONEY lol
EASY MONEY?... said the idiot who bought this "cheap" shitcoin at 4 cents because... Kevin hahahaha

Don't deny that. you've been loading up your shitbags and it keeps going down.
This will go back below 1 cent soon and you'll brag again... easy (way to lose) money hahaha

R.I.P. to your REKT shitbag portfolio LOLOLOLZ
vegaed1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:04:30 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 05:40:30 AM by vegaed1

Good luck everyone

I hear you but I hold many coins and this is only one of them so doesn't matter. I've flipped proc and many other similar small cap coins  so many times when we get market swings so it doesn't matter to me whether these type of small cap's are successful in the long run. You ALWAYS have to skim off the top when you make a decent profit.  Good advice for newbie's starting off who only hold 1 or 2 coins.  This is EASY MONEY lol
EASY MONEY?... said the idiot who bought this "cheap" shitcoin at 4 cents because... Kevin hahahaha

This will go back below 1 cent soon and you'll brag again... easy (way to lose) money hahaha

Ahhh....look how cute a clueless NEWBIE giving advice lol  smh  Judging by the stupidity of your posts I think we can come to the conclusion you rode the little yellow bus to school wearing your superman helmet licking the glue off of your fingers lol  wow  The IDIOTS on this forum never cease to amaze me. Now run along pumpkin and play with sharp scissors.

And yes I'll buy some more when/if it hits $.01 cent again and keep flipping and make money you dumb fuck. smh CLUELESS NEWBIE lol
bithereum74

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:58:42 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 03:12:13 PM by bithereum74

Good luck everyone

I hear you but I hold many coins and this is only one of them so doesn't matter. I've flipped proc and many other similar small cap coins  so many times when we get market swings so it doesn't matter to me whether these type of small cap's are successful in the long run. You ALWAYS have to skim off the top when you make a decent profit.  Good advice for newbie's starting off who only hold 1 or 2 coins.  This is EASY MONEY lol

Ahhh....look how cute a clueless NEWBIE giving advice lol  smh  Judging by the stupidity of your posts I think we can come to the conclusion you rode the little yellow bus to school wearing your superman helmet licking the glue off of your fingers lol  wow  The IDIOTS on this forum never cease to amaze me. Now run along pumpkin and play with sharp scissors.

And yes I'll buy some more when/if it hits $.01 cent again and keep flipping and make money you dumb fuck. smh CLUELESS NEWBIE lol
I KNOW THE ONLY ADVISE YOU WANT TO HEAR: LOAD UP, HODL SHITCOINS.
FITS YOUR FUCKING SHITHEAD PERFECTLY!

SO HOW'S YOUR SHITBAG PORTFOLIO LOOKING NOW?
NEGATIVE 75%
REKT!

OH WAIT... LOOK! PROC IS GETTING DUMPED AGAIN AFTER THAT PUMP... AS PREDICTED, IT'S LIKE CLOCKWORK. AND U GETTING POOPED ON WHILE YOU SLEEP...
I ALREADY KNOW WHAT U GONNA SAY NEXT... I REST MY CASE LOL ... BUY BUY BUY MORE IT'S CHEAP EASY MONEY LOL  
YOU HOPELESS SHITCOIN JUNKIE  LOLOLOLZ
tuannguyenn110

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

Wow a lot of anger on this post- never a good sign when researching whether to put some BTC into a coin or not. Anyhow, at current price, I m putting a bit in. I guess we will see if this thing can turn around or not...just saying, looking at the chart, there is a ton of upside for this coin. I hope the dev team is actually doing something.
bithereum74

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:01:12 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 05:43:25 PM by bithereum74

Wow a lot of anger on this post- never a good sign when researching whether to put some BTC into a coin or not. Anyhow, at current price, I m putting a bit in. I guess we will see if this thing can turn around or not...just saying, looking at the chart, there is a ton of upside for this coin. I hope the dev team is actually doing something.
No reason to hope they can turn around this crap. If they really want to, the devs had several months to do actual development.
But the founders and team members already got their ponzi money and that's it.
Like the other shitcoins with no real value, no product, no future,  this garbage will just be flushed down the drain.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: