Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140011 times)
bithereum74

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:40:47 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 01:03:06 PM by bithereum74

Can you tell us what magical math do you use,  how you make money buying it CHEAP  at 4 cents and flipping it at 2 cents?
REKT!  lolz

It's very simple that even a child could do the math. I've bought many times when it's low around $.01 cent and I sell when it goes up. Like the last flip when it went to $.02 cents. Just because I bought some in the $.04 cent range doesn't mean I can't keep buying when it dips and then flipping those coins when it goes up. You truly are CLUELESS when it comes to making money flipping coins in crypto. WOW

Just because a coin drops in value after you purchase it doesn't mean you can't keep buying and flipping that coin when the market swings.  You are the true definition of a newbie. Markets ALWAYS swing up and down you just have to be SMART enough to capitalize on it rookie. lol

I've been spending too much time explaining on this thread just wasting my time with CLUELESS newbie's. There are MANY ways of making money in crypto kid. Wake up!

I for one have made more from this coin that any other coin I've ever held.
There are ups and downs, you have to capitalize on the ups!

Jesus. these people are angry because they bought high lol
if you really are worth your money in crypto, you do NOT trade a low-volume shitcoin on a crappy cryptopia exchange!
REAL money is made trading solid high-volume coins on liquid exchanges (binance, bittrex, bitmex , etc.)
if you say otherwise, i won't be surprised.
No wonder your shitbag portfolio is REKT! hahaha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dickie D

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:30:31 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2022, 03:37:36 PM by mprep

Can you tell us what magical math do you use,  how you make money buying it CHEAP  at 4 cents and flipping it at 2 cents?
REKT!  lolz

It's very simple that even a child could do the math. I've bought many times when it's low around $.01 cent and I sell when it goes up. Like the last flip when it went to $.02 cents. Just because I bought some in the $.04 cent range doesn't mean I can't keep buying when it dips and then flipping those coins when it goes up. You truly are CLUELESS when it comes to making money flipping coins in crypto. WOW

Just because a coin drops in value after you purchase it doesn't mean you can't keep buying and flipping that coin when the market swings.  You are the true definition of a newbie. Markets ALWAYS swing up and down you just have to be SMART enough to capitalize on it rookie. lol

I've been spending too much time explaining on this thread just wasting my time with CLUELESS newbie's. There are MANY ways of making money in crypto kid. Wake up!

if you really are worth your money in crypto, you do NOT trade a low-volume shitcoin on a crappy cryptopia exchange!
REAL money is made trading solid high-volume coins on liquid exchanges (binance, bittrex, bitmex , etc.)
No wonder your shitbag portfolio is REKT! hahaha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

YA ITS CERTAINLY POSSIBLE TO FLIP THIS LOW VOLUME COIN OVER AND OVER AGAIN.  AND YOU CAN MAKE MONEY.  BUT ITS NOT A LOT OF MONEY.  OF ITS SOOOOOO MUCH WORK.  LOOKING AT THE DAILY SALES VOLUMES YOU'D HAVE TO BE THE ONLY FUCKING GUY IN THE WORLD FLIPPING THE COIN.  IF THERES ONLY 25000$ IN TRADES THAT DAY AND THERES 50 PEOPLE TRADING IT, THATS NOT MUCH.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ITS “MORE” THAN THE GODDAM BLOCKCHAIN???  THIS POS COIN WILL HAVE 75 BILLION COINS EVENTUALLY.  WHY DO YOU THINK THEY DIDNT JUST DUMP 1.5 BILLION MORE??

Dickie D
[/quote]

OMG you are the idiot sir!
SO let me just add 5 more million coins to Bitcoin, do you think that possible? OF COURSE NOT!
You seriously need to inform yourself on blockchains before commenting senseless shit.

[/quote]

LISTEN CUNT MOUTH!

COINS GET ADDED TO THE BLOCKCHAIN ALL THE FUCKING TIME.  ITS NOT MY FAULT THIS POS DOESNT HAVE ANY WORKING OR FUNCTIONAL BLCOKCHAIN EXPLORERS.  AND WITH SCAMMING PROJECTS LIKE THIS, NOTHING WOULD FUCKING SURPRISE ME. 

Dickie D.

FUCK A DUCK!!!

Has anyone heard of these guys before?

https://coincodex.com/exchange/tradesatoshi/

PROC is listed now.  AT AN EVEN LOWER PRICE!!!!! FFS!!!!  AND ITS OBVIOUSLY JUST ANOTHER SHIT EXCHANGE....

Dickie D.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
bithereum74

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:55:10 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2022, 03:38:11 PM by mprep

FUCK A DUCK!!!

Has anyone heard of these guys before?

https://coincodex.com/exchange/tradesatoshi/

PROC is listed now.  AT AN EVEN LOWER PRICE!!!!! FFS!!!!  AND ITS OBVIOUSLY JUST ANOTHER SHIT EXCHANGE....

Dickie D.

LOL tradesatoshi is known for listing scam coins that reputable exchanges refuse to list  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

$0.008 Coming soon!
Countdown to Zero (a.k.a. The Worthless Shitcoin)

There you go... Hello $0.008 !

James Bond $0.007 Coming Soon!
Countdown to Zero  (a.k.a. The Worthless Scamcoin)

ICOGuru

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ITS “MORE” THAN THE GODDAM BLOCKCHAIN???  THIS POS COIN WILL HAVE 75 BILLION COINS EVENTUALLY.  WHY DO YOU THINK THEY DIDNT JUST DUMP 1.5 BILLION MORE??

Dickie D

OMG you are the idiot sir!
SO let me just add 5 more million coins to Bitcoin, do you think that possible? OF COURSE NOT!
You seriously need to inform yourself on blockchains before commenting senseless shit.

[/quote]

LISTEN CUNT MOUTH!

COINS GET ADDED TO THE BLOCKCHAIN ALL THE FUCKING TIME.  ITS NOT MY FAULT THIS POS DOESNT HAVE ANY WORKING OR FUNCTIONAL BLCOKCHAIN EXPLORERS.  AND WITH SCAMMING PROJECTS LIKE THIS, NOTHING WOULD FUCKING SURPRISE ME. 

Dickie D.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA did you just say "COINS GET ADDED TO THE BLOCKCHAIN? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
YOU SIR ARE AN OUTRIGHT IDIOT. YOU JUST PROVED YOUR STUPIDITY IN FRONT OF EVERYONE HERE.
Care to explain what this is?? you fucking idiot?

https://procsight.com/

Just because you don't know how to use a fucking block explorer doesn't mean it doesn't work. IDIOT!

Oh and by the way, you are helping keep this thread alive!

"All Press is GOOD Press"
vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:43:47 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 05:54:54 PM by vegaed1

Can you tell us what magical math do you use,  how you make money buying it CHEAP  at 4 cents and flipping it at 2 cents?
REKT!  lolz

Just because a coin drops in value after you purchase it doesn't mean you can't keep buying and flipping that coin when the market swings.  You are the true definition of a newbie. Markets ALWAYS swing up and down you just have to be SMART enough to capitalize on it rookie. lol

Real money? LOL that's got to be the most IDIOTIC thing I've ever heard. Coming from a deadbeat TROLL that has nothing better to do and has NEVER made real money. SMH

You can make a KILLING as well with low volume coins moron. You obviously have never done it ROOKIE.

The more you respond and show your utter IGNORANCE the better it makes me look. lol

And shit sites like craptopia trade over $10 million DAILY you shit for brains which is PLENTY of volume to make REAL money. WOW

ICOGuru

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

REKT!  lolz

Real money? LOL that's got to be the most IDIOTIC thing I've ever heard. Coming from a deadbeat TROLL that has nothing better to do and has NEVER made real money. SMH

You can make a KILLING as well with low volume coins moron. You obviously have never done it ROOKIE.

The more you respond and show your utter IGNORANCE the better it makes me look. lol

I agree, in fact. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and most of the top coins were all low volume.
It took them years to get where they are.
crypto_1028

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:10:40 PM

According To https://procsight.com/

Current Supply of PROC is 15,005,422,995

Which is an increase of 5,422,995 from the original 15,000,000,000

I have watched it over the last few days and about 585 - 675 PROC
are added daily. Which is around 17,000 - 21,000 per month.

I think that is a reasonable amount based on the coins supply. Mining
payout is not like it use to be with this coin. It is drastically less now.
I remember last year I had around 7,000 proc coins and was mining over
100 coins per day. Now 7,000 coins would take about 30 days to mine
15 PROC.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

Hexx exchange+Hexx fork+Hexx rebranding+Hexx trading history+many other things= no doubt soon it will go to the moon Grin Grin Grin
Good luck everyone

Yes, just a matter of time.  Grin  Glad I picked up some more when it was at $.01 cent. Easy money

Don't forget to turn some your coins back to good old Bitcoin or another more stable currency. These coins can shoot up but they can also drop a lot in value again.

I hear you but I hold many coins and this is only one of them so doesn't matter. I've flipped proc and many other similar small cap coins  so many times when we get market swings so it doesn't matter to me whether these type of small cap's are successful in the long run. You ALWAYS have to skim off the top when you make a decent profit.  Good advice for newbie's starting off who only hold 1 or 2 coins.  This is EASY MONEY lol

If you have been around for a while you may know more or less what to do, but playing the swings can also backfire often times. If you do it in a way where you frequently secure some profits and are in the green anyway, then that is fine. Luck can be against you though also.
k-holefrowney

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

Hexx exchange+Hexx fork+Hexx rebranding+Hexx trading history+many other things= no doubt soon it will go to the moon Grin Grin Grin
Good luck everyone

Yes, just a matter of time.  Grin  Glad I picked up some more when it was at $.01 cent. Easy money

Don't forget to turn some your coins back to good old Bitcoin or another more stable currency. These coins can shoot up but they can also drop a lot in value again.

I hear you but I hold many coins and this is only one of them so doesn't matter. I've flipped proc and many other similar small cap coins  so many times when we get market swings so it doesn't matter to me whether these type of small cap's are successful in the long run. You ALWAYS have to skim off the top when you make a decent profit.  Good advice for newbie's starting off who only hold 1 or 2 coins.  This is EASY MONEY lol

If you have been around for a while you may know more or less what to do, but playing the swings can also backfire often times. If you do it in a way where you frequently secure some profits and are in the green anyway, then that is fine. Luck can be against you though also.

Lets take this from a standpoint like mine.... I just now discovered this coin and began to research it.   I hear everyones opinion on whether it is complete garbage or not. 

Where my views come into play is, since the ShitBTC exchange is coming in the same week as the Vegas conference supposedly marketing the project... then wouldnt at least throwing any amount big or small at this coin while its at one of its lowest point be a wise choice?  I mean whats the problem with buyin a few hundred dollars worth at .008 and waiting until new exchange volume causes a spike   BOOM - easy 2x at least. 

no need in arguing the coins validity to death- we can look at the history of price action to see its clearly manipulated. but if we know its gonna spike thats a chance to buy in and make a few gains IF watched closely?

any problem in that?
Dickie D

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

THE NEWLY RE-SYNCED CYPTOBE SITE NOW SHOW A STAGGERING AMOUNT OF

SHITS COINS !!!!!  THATS A LOTTA SHITCOINS!!!!

Dickie D.
k-holefrowney

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:17:49 PM

THE NEWLY RE-SYNCED CYPTOBE SITE NOW SHOW A STAGGERING AMOUNT OF

SHITS COINS !!!!!  THATS A LOTTA SHITCOINS!!!!

Dickie D.

Its obvious you have some deep emotional problems with Pro Currency or Pro commerce, or perhaps ipro network or mall.  Im not sure the cause or not that its anyones business.  But your large font and repetitiveness on shitcoin shitcoin etc .. i mean man we get it. 

what im REALLY trying to figure out is why you keep saying the same thing over and over.  If you think its such a bad project then just dont mess with it.  But for the people who are interested in it , let them be.  You dont have to be the hero by saving everyone from a scam or shit coin by barking nonsense at them.  Just move on.

my point is - through the last 109 pages of this thread you just repeat over and over and over... again, we get it.   THAT is what makes you appear that your trolling - because its the same response over and over. 

thats the beauty of crypto man - anyone can choose to back whatever project they want.  So your obviously against this one - so what..

i just found this thread less than 24 hours ago - and your all over it with 50 pt red font screaming shit coin... all that screams is troll
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

Good luck everyone

Lets take this from a standpoint like mine.... I just now discovered this coin and began to research it.   I hear everyones opinion on whether it is complete garbage or not. 

Where my views come into play is, since the ShitBTC exchange is coming in the same week as the Vegas conference supposedly marketing the project... then wouldnt at least throwing any amount big or small at this coin while its at one of its lowest point be a wise choice?  I mean whats the problem with buyin a few hundred dollars worth at .008 and waiting until new exchange volume causes a spike   BOOM - easy 2x at least. 

no need in arguing the coins validity to death- we can look at the history of price action to see its clearly manipulated. but if we know its gonna spike thats a chance to buy in and make a few gains IF watched closely?

any problem in that?

There is absolutely no problem in that and I never said there is. I am just saying that always waiting for a dead cat bounce will not always work out. If you tried to play the swings of BTC, ETH, or any other top 20 currency, you probably gained less than you could have if you just held it most of the time. That's at least my opinion.
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:20:53 AM

Here are some of the things we will be doing these coming up weeks;

Open Communication(Discord Channel)
COIN BURN
Bounty Campaigns for Advertising, Social Media, Signatures and Articles/Press
Advertising

New Wallet release as well;

V1.3.5.1-REV2 - Make sure you keep up with all the latest releases!

https://github.com/procommerce-io/procurrency/releases/tag/v1.3.5.1-REV2

If your wallet is stuck or you have any issues with it, just update!
We will post the Discord Channel Link. Coin Burn will be streamed LIVE!!!!

Thank you all!

Best regards,
Patriarch.
vegaed1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:37:38 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2022, 03:43:25 PM by mprep

COIN BURN
Advertising

Thank you all!

Best regards,
Patriarch.

FINALLY!!!  An update not just about updating the wallet lol    COIN BURN!

Moving at a snails pace but as long as it's moving in the right direction.

Good luck everyone

Yes, just a matter of time.  Grin  Glad I picked up some more when it was at $.01 cent. Easy money

any problem in that?

There is absolutely no problem in that and I never said there is. I am just saying that always waiting for a dead cat bounce will not always work out. If you tried to play the swings of BTC, ETH, or any other top 20 currency, you probably gained less than you could have if you just held it most of the time. That's at least my opinion.

That I will agree with you my friend. Actually I'm agreeing with both of you. That's why I mainly trade/flip small cap coins because it's easier to get a swing on say a coin with 5 million as opposed to a top coin at 5 billion. It's like day and night. Riskier but as long as you know what you are doing it's MUCH more rewarding. I don't like to flip my large cap coins, I prefer to HODL the more secure coins. But everyone has their own preference so whatever works for you.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:54:56 AM

COIN BURN
Advertising

Thank you all!

Best regards,
Patriarch.

FINALLY!!!  An update not just about updating the wallet lol    COIN BURN!  

Advertising through bounty campaign would help, let's make this project alive.
I support the decision of the team and if possible I would be willing to join in the upcoming bounty, we deserve a big market, not
now where the volume is too low.
bithereum74

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:50:23 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2022, 03:43:22 PM by mprep

COIN BURN
Advertising

Thank you all!

Best regards,
Patriarch.

FINALLY!!!  An update not just about updating the wallet lol    COIN BURN!

LOL the only right direction of this SCAMcoin is towards ZERO.
If you haven't noticed yet, everytime they make announcement, they dump their shitcoin to ignorant sheeps like you!
Look at the charts and the date of the announcements, price have consistently gone lower and lower and lower!
Now wipe away Kevin's jizz from your eyes so you'd see what's really happening!

James Bond $0.007 Coming Soon!
Countdown to Zero  (a.k.a. The Worthless Scamcoin)

Well, Hello $0.007!
...this time, it only took 5 days LOL

vegaed1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:08:33 PM

COIN BURN
Advertising

Thank you all!

Best regards,
Patriarch.

FINALLY!!!  An update not just about updating the wallet lol   COIN BURN!

LOL the only right direction of this SCAMcoin is towards ZERO.
If you haven't noticed yet, everytime they make announcement, they dump their shitcoin to ignorant sheeps like you!
Look at the charts and the date of the announcements, price have consistently gone lower and lower and lower!
Now wipe away Kevin's jizz from your eyes so you'd see what's really happening!

Hey the PATHETIC troll is back. In case you didn't notice shit for brains almost every coin is in the red in this current dip.

Like I said should we listen to a loser internet troll or a MAN who's actually generated BILLIONS $$ like Kevin Harrington http://asseenontv.pro/kevin-harrington/  I rest my case.
bithereum74

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:25:33 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 06:20:00 PM by bithereum74

Read and remember this:
We have all seen it every time there's a market dip like this.
Solid coins, high quality projects will recover!
Shitty worthless scamcoins like PROC will NOT! they will all DIE soon!

'been saying this each time the market crashes.
And true enough, PROC consistently crashed down from 7 cents to 4 cents to 2 cents to 1 cent....
your god Kevin was not and will never be able to do anything to save this scamcoin.

$0.006 Coming soon!

crypto_1028

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

Read this: We have all seen it every time there's a market dip.

$0.006 Coming soon!

Price of PROC has not really been changing (in terms of BTC).

It has been trading around 0.00000101 BTC most days over the last 3 or 4 weeks.

I bought some at about $0.01...but at the time I remember paying 0.00000099 BTC each.

bithereum74

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

Read and remember this:
We have all seen it every time there's a market dip like this.

'been saying this each time the market crashes.
And true enough, PROC consistently crashed down from 7 cents to 4 cents to 2 cents to 1 cent....
your god Kevin was not and will never be able to do anything to save this scamcoin.

$0.006 Coming soon!

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: