Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Talent Pool of Bitcoin Programmers  (Read 1202 times)
Hammerschmidt (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:43:17 AM

I've taken a look around and was unable to locate a single topic where programmers who have the necessary skills to complete Bitcoin-related projects might showcase their talents.

Can you design a wallet? Are you capable of creating your own crypto currency? Can you build a BTC to USD exchange if only someone would fund your efforts?

Feel free to introduce yourselves, what programming languages you know, any bitcoin apps/programs you've built, etc. Somewhere out there an investor is saying "If we only had someone who could do A-B-C" and likewise there's a programmer wishing he had the money to launch his very same A-B-C thing that's already done.

Don't by shy. Flaunt your skills.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:04:28 PM

I've taken a look around and was unable to locate a single topic where programmers who have the necessary skills to complete Bitcoin-related projects might showcase their talents.

Can you design a wallet? Are you capable of creating your own crypto currency? Can you build a BTC to USD exchange if only someone would fund your efforts?

Feel free to introduce yourselves, what programming languages you know, any bitcoin apps/programs you've built, etc. Somewhere out there an investor is saying "If we only had someone who could do A-B-C" and likewise there's a programmer wishing he had the money to launch his very same A-B-C thing that's already done.

I've worked with a few Eu bitcoin exchanges and helped make a few gambling sites, using mp plat and maverns poker script.

I would recommend that you check good there is sites that list some known developers.
I believe most the good ones have been sucked up into projects or are starting projects.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:49:49 AM

I've worked with a few Eu bitcoin exchanges and helped make a few gambling sites, using mp plat and maverns poker script.

what MP gambling sites did you help with? thx

are you a dev?

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
eddyfly

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:41:13 AM

what about you  Smiley  ?
Hammerschmidt (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:42:14 PM

what about you  Smiley  ?

I'm not a programmer. But I am looking to chat with a few.
BOSA.io

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:07:08 PM

I am a very experienced programmer with crypto-currency knowledge, however I am working on my own big project at the moment that is taking up all of my time.

That being said, after I complete my project I wouldn't mind donating a couple of hours per week in programming knowledge to help out some fellow bitcoiners.
Hammerschmidt (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:26:41 PM

I am a very experienced programmer with crypto-currency knowledge, however I am working on my own big project at the moment that is taking up all of my time.

That being said, after I complete my project I wouldn't mind donating a couple of hours per week in programming knowledge to help out some fellow bitcoiners.

Good luck with your project.

Just out of curiosity, from the initial list, which skills do you possess?
BOSA.io

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:55:53 PM

Good luck with your project.

Just out of curiosity, from the initial list, which skills do you possess?

Thanks, I will announce my project on bitcointalk when it is complete.  SQL, Java, Javascript, C#, C++, PHP.. I am also decent with graphic design/Adobe Suite.
Hammerschmidt (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:04:36 PM

Thanks, I will announce my project on bitcointalk when it is complete.  SQL, Java, Javascript, C#, C++, PHP.. I am also decent with graphic design/Adobe Suite.

By any chance can you code graphical user interfaces using C# and XAML? Someone told me that has a very steep learning curve as well as being a seemingly ridiculous "requirement" Microsoft is forcing everyone to learn under Windows.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 08:50:56 PM

I nearly tore my hair out trying work out a C#/MVC/AJAX/Razor while trying to develop my game. While the backend, C# is a good solid language for serverside, MS still doesn't have an easy frontend language. Checkout Telerik for some HTML5/JS/AJAX frontends, they're pretty good for a C# backend with example code. It's not cheap, but it's a good drop-in replacement architecture for moving away from lamp stack components.
Hammerschmidt (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:59:40 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 02:35:43 AM by Hammerschmidt

I nearly tore my hair out trying work out a C#/MVC/AJAX/Razor while trying to develop my game. While the backend, C# is a good solid language for serverside, MS still doesn't have an easy frontend language. Checkout Telerik for some HTML5/JS/AJAX frontends, they're pretty good for a C# backend with example code. It's not cheap, but it's a good drop-in replacement architecture for moving away from lamp stack components.

Yeah I don't know who at Microsoft thought some of that junk was a good replacement for simple GUI objects. It's almost as if they want coders and interface designers to be totally separate, neither group to have the skills to do the other group's job.

Good job saving your hair though Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: