Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:59:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal cash out / withdraw not possible?  (Read 309 times)
shannen87 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:39:38 AM

Hello.

I am interested in withdrawing my PayPal balance.

I don't want to withdraw it on my Bank Account neither (due to my country's limitations), it doesn't allow me to withdraw to a CC or Debit Card.

The question is,

is it possible, to transfer my PP balance into anything like an Online wallet, a pre-paid Card using a deposit method (instead of adding it on my PP account because like I mentioned before it doesn't allow me).

The conclusion is that I want to have the money on my hands, not having them sitting on my PP.

Then when I have the money out, I will buy BTC.

Thank you
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 08:42:09 AM

how much you have in your paypal?? that you want to withdraw
maybe i can provide you BTC

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:46:46 AM

Hello.

I don't want to withdraw it on my Bank Account neither (due to my country's limitations), it doesn't allow me to withdraw to a CC or Debit Card.

The question is,

is it possible, to transfer my PP balance into anything like an Online wallet, a pre-paid Card using a deposit method (instead of adding it on my PP account because like I mentioned before it doesn't allow me).

The conclusion is that I want to have the money on my hands, not having them sitting on my PP.

Thank you
You can buy BTC directly without transferring your Paypal money to another wallet or something to that nature. Just look for someone who will accept your Paypal money in exchange for BTC. You can post here in this forum but just a fair warning, it's very seldom that they will trust you right away that you will not charge back your Paypal money after you receive BTC. Your other option is buy BTC through Virwox but expect huge fees.
shannen87 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:47:06 AM

Sorry, I won't do 1-1 transactions. Thank you.
shannen87 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:55:12 AM

Hello.

The question is,

Thank you
You can buy BTC directly without transferring your Paypal money to another wallet or something to that nature. Just look for someone who will accept your Paypal money in exchange for BTC. You can post here in this forum but just a fair warning, it's very seldom that they will trust you right away that you will not charge back your Paypal money after you receive BTC. Your other option is buy BTC through Virwox but expect huge fees.

Thanks for replying. I won't do any 1-1 transactions. I don't trust anyone. Sorry. About Virwox I have already done some transactions there, but I don't like the fact that they have about 18% comission plus each transaction must be very low balance. I need to transfer more than 1000EUR each time. Then I discovered Atomwallet or something like that, but unfortunately they don't accept from October 2016 PayPal deposits anymore. Then I found out Cryptonit exchanger which has low comission but it takeks AGES to verify you! Very bad customer service.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: