Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2017, 08:39:38 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitminer.io  (Read 2138 times)
smario

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:53:58 AM

Found out this website https://bitminer.io/ does it really pay??  is it legit ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tungaqhd

Activity: 308

Young guy from Việt Nam

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:17:40 AM

Big scam !!! Their addon contain malware that can steal your coin. If you have installed, re install your computer bow
smario

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:23:51 AM

i have not installed any addons but i am running their website from a long time..

Jeremycoin

Activity: 728

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:27:12 AM

i have not installed any addons but i am running their website from a long time..

What do you mean by "running"? You are the one who runs the website or just an ordinary user of the site?

By the way, I've checked it on scam adviser and the result is
Low Trust Rating. This Site May Not Be Safe to Use.
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/bitminer.io

smario

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:31:51 AM

running as in using their website..

svirby

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 11:12:38 AM

Scam! Dont use it, they will never pay you!

smario

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:33:35 AM

Yes !! i withdrawed 0.005 BTC two months ago but not yet recieved any payments..it shows payment pending

pufy

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

What do you mean by "running"? You are the one who runs the website or just an ordinary user of the site?

I think he means on "running" is "even you logout on that site your address will continue to mine.
personally I to have almost 50 wallet address simultaneously mining on that site (using just 1 IP address) before finding out its reputation.
at first I was in doubt because the way it gives satoshis (2 satoshis every second) is too good to be true but I give it a go anyways (what a dumb idea)  Cheesy
but after I found out about tons of negative comments I stop visiting that site. well I haven't tried to withdraw yet because I haven't reach 0.005btc but if it reach I think I'll give it a try just for the sake of "to see is to believe" LOL  
tungaqhd

Activity: 308

Young guy from Việt Nam

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:45:19 AM

They pay me one time ( a few month ago when website just start). Then my friend's wallet got hacked, then there are more(total ~2btc).they lost gmail,coinbase account, eobot account
tifossi

Activity: 630

ALTCOINTRADER.CO

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:45:48 AM

You can earn 0.0006BTC a day. For free? Everyday? How can this be true? This site is another site to scam people, maybe not today or tomorrow but at this point when administrators profit goes back. Do not trust this kind of sites. There are better ways to earn legal money without scam.

IrvanD24

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:29:53 PM

It's scam!!! I already withdraw 1 month ago and i don't get bitcoin. And i think their payout proof is fake
smario

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:29:46 AM

Yes same happened with me !! Roll Eyes

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

Found out this website https://bitminer.io/ does it really pay??  is it legit ??
Any scheme that promise to give you free money without doing real business, selling goods or services called Ponzi or scam schemes so do not invest in such scheme and save your money but if you willing to lose your money than you should invest in trading so you will either make profit or lose but atleast you will not feel scammed. 

BitcoinExpart

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 01:01:17 PM

Yes !! i withdrawed 0.005 BTC two months ago but not yet recieved any payments..it shows payment pending
Yes,Same happened like you.They didn't paying at all even if you guys are browsing this mining site than you can experience there are a lot of fake payment proof even it continuously updated surely a big Ponzi schemes..

vennz17

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:11:47 PM

Big Scam for bitminer.io .. they dont pay you
JimsHouse

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:49:10 PM

I think he means on "running" is "even you logout on that site your address will continue to mine.
personally I to have almost 50 wallet address simultaneously mining on that site (using just 1 IP address) before finding out its reputation.
at first I was in doubt because the way it gives satoshis (2 satoshis every second) is too good to be true but I give it a go anyways (what a dumb idea)  Cheesy
but after I found out about tons of negative comments I stop visiting that site. well I haven't tried to withdraw yet because I haven't reach 0.005btc but if it reach I think I'll give it a try just for the sake of "to see is to believe" LOL  

You gave up to easily https://bitminer.io/853273 is a paying site. If you want to withdraw funds you can. Just click on Withdraw and confirm your request. This site uses something they call IPV (instant payout value) it increases as the site runs. It increases when you send new users using your affiliate link, and it jumps to over .005 when you invest $10. if your ipv is greater than what you request you get instant payment. If not you have to wait 12 to 30 days for your money to show up. Be sure to keep up with the btc address you use or you won't realize where the deposit came from when it shows up as 12 to 30 days is a long time to watch.
good luck and give it a try visit the site and give it a wallet id and come back a month later it will grow while you are gone.
 https://bitminer.io/853273
[/quote]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.