Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OTTO LOTTO, LOTTERY ON ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 97 times)
OTTOLOTTO (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:20:30 PM

OTTO LOTTO

I’m a great believer in luck,
 and I find the harder I work
 the more I have of it.
 (Thomas Jefferson, American
 third president of the United States)
All of us dreamed of the trustful lottery, that would be automatic and would annihilate any fraud. We want to present to you “ OTTO LOTTO “, it is a new generation of lottery and gambling online. Our system is 100% transparent and fully independent, operated by the smart-contract on blockchain. Nobody can change or predict the result. No more suspicious winners. There only your luck between you and your millions.

This platform is protected so that there no human actions needed to verify you and send you jackpot. Your information is protected and not shared at any case. Smart-contract is fully secured by decentralized blockchain system. Cryptocurrency bets make no chance for card robbers and fraudulent transactions. Also due to our independence from any physical government, there no geographical restrictions, that mean that you can play from any place in the world. Your prize would be transferred immediately to your wallet.

It is a game changing platform, that creates its own rules in the sphere that discredit itself many years ago.
In order to join and play any of our games, you should have to have Ethereum wallet and some amount of ETH in it in order to place any bet. You send the amount of money to the smart contract and it plays it. As easy as that you can became a millionaire.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: