Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:33:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet another modest proposal.  (Read 1295 times)
Anonymous

November 10, 2010, 10:28:16 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjFdBImr5gM

Enjoy!.

Wink

The original proposal... http://bbs.freetalklive.com/general/say-gang-i%27ve-got-this-great-idea!/
I have this awesome, totally moral idea peeps.

I think that a bunch of friends of mine and I should gather up a bunch of guns, steal a large parcel of land by slaughtering the people who live there until they give us the deed, and build a town. Anyone who doesn't agree with our rules should be shot or locked in a steel cage with other people of the same sex who will inevitably start raping them. Rules are subject to change any time we feel like it. Everyone who lives in our town has to chip in money or they are shot/put into the rape cage. No one can come into our town unless we say, so rape cages or death for outside intruders who aren't like us. We also don't like that plant you have, so rape cages for people who grow or possess that plant. No one is allowed to own their house in our town. Everyone pays rent. Don't pay? Rape cage or death. If you wanna open a business? Gotta pay an extra special rent. Don't pay? Rape cage. Everyone in our town has to accept the money we print, just an FYI. If you use some other money we can't keep track of how you chip in for everything. No using other money. Do it? Rape cage up in this shit.

Here's what we give you in return -

1. If someone rapes you who we didn't permit, give us a call and we'll check it out. If we find them, we'll throw them into a rape cage for a couple years, maybe.

2. If someone murders you, we'll show up after the fact and look around and have someone look at your corpse and maybe see who did it. If we find them, rape cage or death.

3. If someone steals your shit. we'll take a report.

4. We'll make sure the roads are usable. We will of course rent you a piece of plastic that allows you to use them. If we catch you without your special piece of plastic, snap! You go into the cage.

5. We'll let you call yourself "Free"

I think that this idea is totally awesome and it's how everyone else should live. If some other town does things differently, we round up a bunch of folks from our town and send them over to this other town and have them put to death or put into rape cages. Of course you'll have to pay to get our guys over to the other town, and pay for when they get hurt, and pay for them to eat. Everybody has to chip in. Don't chip in? Rape cage or death.

So who else wants to join in with my awesome plan? (Mind you, if you don't... RAPE CAGE OR DEATH)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2010, 03:27:44 AM

It seems your rape cage has decide you have the best piece of ass. We have taken your guns. Please step down now. Your not in your dreamworld. We rule this town. We don't need your funny money.
The revolution has started.

BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2010, 06:48:01 AM

Did you make this video? It's fantastic!
Anonymous

November 11, 2010, 11:28:48 AM

Did you make this video? It's fantastic!

No Im not that talented! It is a think twice news production. http://www.thinktwicenews.com/

The same people made "Sunset of the State" which is a featured video at http://www.bitcoinmedia.com

Might I also add your videos are also featured BrightAnarchist ,because you posted a bitcoin address on them.

I am trying to get them to create a movie about bitcoin and claim the bounty that's on offer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: