Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: blockchain wont catch up(keeps resetting to random times in the past)  (Read 314 times)
keminstosk (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 05:59:16 PM

For about the past week I have been trying to catch up a wallet that has a bunch of smaller payments inside it,  Sometimes it resets to a random spot in the past,  while other times it will spit an error like unable to read blockchain,  blockchain corruption, transaction not in blockchain.

One thing to note is that i had a huge amount of very small transactions coming in and going out during the last blockchain fork when it resets to the past it seems to be around this date about 90% of the time.

I have tried uploading the wallet to blockchain which only seems to be able to grab out 0.09 bitcoin. they python wallet util has no problem extracting keys however other clients reject them.

I am really hoping someone else has had these issues and has a fix for it otherwise I have to start tearing through the source and debugging errors.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: