Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative effects of technology  (Read 66944 times)
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

The negative effects of technology mostly applies to children, they usually don't play outside and mingle with other children their age nowadays because most of them are just staring at their iPads or cellphones and whatnot. But for us who are much older than the kids, some actually have positive effects og technology like if you're a single mother you can just work at home and take care of your kids too.

I think that it is not a part of technology's negative effect. Children dont usually play outside right now is i think maybe because of their parents as well who prefer their children to stay at home because they think that it is safer so they prefer to let them plsy a gadgets
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkKnight68

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Make Your Passion Your Addiction.

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:08:50 PM

Technology makes people reliant on the new tech around them and that is not a good thing at all. The use of technology should be regulated because I fear the future where people will become reliant on technology in everything that they need to do. For example, like doing some simple errands in house, which could be good for their health and discipline, some day robots might be invented and they will all the errands that needs to be done in the house.

Have you seen the movie Wall-E? I think that movie perfectly portrays the negative effects of technology. If you haven't seen it yet then I strongly encourage you watch asap. Thank you.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:17:17 PM

Technology makes people reliant on the new tech around them and that is not a good thing at all. The use of technology should be regulated because I fear the future where people will become reliant on technology in everything that they need to do. For example, like doing some simple errands in house, which could be good for their health and discipline, some day robots might be invented and they will all the errands that needs to be done in the house.

Have you seen the movie Wall-E? I think that movie perfectly portrays the negative effects of technology. If you haven't seen it yet then I strongly encourage you watch asap. Thank you.
Partially i agree with you, but it does not necessarily need to happen in that way i think. Yes people are starting to get used to some new technology stuff, and that is natural. Imagine how life would be if people did not invent tractor or some other agricultural items... It would be really hard. It is same with every other technology. In worst case scenario, people are adaptable so... Cheesy
livingfree

Activity: 2758
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:04:40 AM

Technology is not always a good thing.

One example is with the children.
In the old days, children used to play outside with their friends.
Now majority of them are just staring at their iPads.

Technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master. As we all know, technologies has advantages and disadvantages in our life but it's up to you if you would not handle it well. Technology can help us a lot in our everyday doings but if you just end up depending and only giving attention in technologies, your surroundings, loved ones, including you will be lost. It can interrupts our own story, can interrupts our ability to have a thought or a daydream, or to imagine something wonderful. We must think that there are certain things that technology can't do. Yes, technology can be our best friend, but technology can also be the biggest party pooper of our lives.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:24:33 AM

Partially i agree with you, but it does not necessarily need to happen in that way i think. Yes people are starting to get used to some new technology stuff, and that is natural. Imagine how life would be if people did not invent tractor or some other agricultural items... It would be really hard. It is same with every other technology. In worst case scenario, people are adaptable so... Cheesy
I saw the negative of technology the too much use of it and too much innovations that some bad humans are trying to do to harm and to kill people .But in some there is no big negative effects of technology if we use it right and certainly in what work this technology is applicable.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:36:52 AM

I think the positive effects of technology far outweighs that of the negative sides for us to talk about its negativity, after all there isn't anything in this world that doesn't have a negative effect.
The major disadvantage of technology is that people are opting to be more nuclear and the real bonding is lost forever as they like to spend most of the time online rather than spending with friends or relatives and trying to fake their persona than what is there in reality.Technology has narrowed the gap for communication round the globe.

Tuyok

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:43:24 AM

Back when I was a child, me and my friends used to play outside all day long, technology was not quite introduced to us here in my country(Philippines) during those days. Nowadays, kids are inside their respective houses which is a good thing because they will be far away from all those bad influences but where is the fun in that?. I miss my childhood and I wish someday, I could teach my children what we used to play back then.

biancute24

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:56:09 AM

Now majority of them are just staring at their iPads.

I still remember my childhood days when there is no such technology. Playing under the sun and everything, its like having some exercise unlike when you're just sitting with an ipad.
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:28:33 AM

Modern technologies, on the contrary, have more positive effects, if they are used correctly. After a long game on the street, children can now watch educational videos or learn how to earn money on the Internet when it becomes interesting. You can also find virtual friends if you live in a small village where there are no like-minded people or make money on the Internet if there is no work. Parents can always contact the child quickly and find out what he is doing. Well and in the end the navigator will help not to get lost in the street if the child goes too far.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:50:30 AM

I saw the negative of technology the too much use of it and too much innovations that some bad humans are trying to do to harm and to kill people .But in some there is no big negative effects of technology if we use it right and certainly in what work this technology is applicable.
Yes you are right, i can not deny that. For example, if there was not for technology our medicine knowledge and capabilities would not expand so much, and people would be dying a lot more. And in some other branches of human life, if there was not for technology, life would be a lot harder. But as you said, if used properly, problem is that, that some people do not have limit on what is healthy, so they look in their phone more than they need to, and forget about person around them. I see that every day, and it worry me.
tikboyhere

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:20:36 AM

The benefits of  technology is just temporary. It might give you advantages at the first glance but at the end of the day you will realize that there is something wrong. You will feel that there's something is missing in your life which is having a personal interaction like what we used to do when technology is not that dominant before. Because nowadays everything is all about technology. We depend our work, friends, social life and family as well in technology. That's why more people are not afraid to leave their children because anyways they can still see their children thru Skype or facetime. We still need to apprecial life without technology.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sir.humus

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:40:27 AM

Yes you are right, i can not deny that. For example, if there was not for technology our medicine knowledge and capabilities would not expand so much, and people would be dying a lot more. And in some other branches of human life, if there was not for technology, life would be a lot harder. But as you said, if used properly, problem is that, that some people do not have limit on what is healthy, so they look in their phone more than they need to, and forget about person around them. I see that every day, and it worry me.

We didn't get the proper education to handle with the new technology, since no-one could see that coming.
but nowadays, when everybody has a little screen in his hand, we need to teach the young children how to use the technology, and how to avoid being abused by the technology.
I have two children, and I don't let them use mobile phone or computer for more the one hour a day.
And surprisingly, they manage to find a lot of fun things to do  Wink
It's all starts with education
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:32:14 PM

yeah i agree with that instead of playing outside and to build relationship and friendship i think there's a lot of negative effects of using technology to children but for adults or teens i think we really need it to do some research help us to daily works like figuring out where's the traffic route and where's not or alternative way using gps something like that but for kids using technology for entertainment? i think that's no good
BullCreek

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:37:49 PM

technology has made it possible for deluded predators to reach your childs ears at anytime anyplace.

normalization of sensationalism has made these predators hard to recognize.

i hope for an EMP
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:47:06 PM

yeah i agree with that instead of playing outside and to build relationship and friendship i think there's a lot of negative effects of using technology to children but for adults or teens i think we really need it to do some research help us to daily works like figuring out where's the traffic route and where's not or alternative way using gps something like that but for kids using technology for entertainment? i think that's no good

It is okay for children to take advantage of the technology so they would not be so naive about it.  It is okay as long as there would be a limit.  Because I saw many kids uses sunglasses at the early age.  They even become so harsh sometimes because of what they saw on the news and internet.  They become aware of their surroundings but sometimes it is not good for them.
livingfree

Activity: 2758
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

Now majority of them are just staring at their iPads

Negative effects of using technology is that, we are completely dependent on it. The technology is our comfort zone because it makes every task convenient. Aside from the stolen time due to the usage of the uprising technology, our relationship with our families gets rusty because we are not able to bond anymore. Lastly, our bodies become weaker because we aren't able to exercise well because of technologies. Technologies make things much easier than before.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:25:24 PM

In my opinion the technology are making humans more and more introverts and away from each other. Technology is good, not until it is abuse. All substance is good with moderation. It is not just about technology but how you use it. Say for example when using it on social media. Overuse of the social media, makes human vain and more inclined to themselves, caring no one more than themselves. Sometimes they are not thinking on the words and opinions they post. But I can't say technology only give negative effect I can say technology​ help is in many areas of our lives too.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀