Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Only 15$]BUILD IOS APP STORE-100% AUTOMATED.EARN $1000 – $3000/MONTH  (Read 2466 times)
judy36x (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:16:34 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 03:26:35 PM by judy36x

CREATE IOS APP STORE
Includes 50,000 - 150,000+ App
100% Automated

EARN $1000 – $3000/MONTH ON AUTOPILOT
MAKE MONEY FROM APPLE CPA INSTALL.

Offer:

- Build a complete ios app store.
- Add 50,000 android app into your Store.
- Provide Premium Methods How to earn $1000 - $3000 per month with our site.

Total this offer: 15$. This offer will available for first 30 sales on this month. Please get it now before it expired.
This is order link:
https://suuforest.net/getoffer/build-ios-app-store-include-50000-app/

Place Order:
https://suuforest.net/placeorderdc/1588

If you need other package, Please pm us or live chat with us on skype: suuforest.net

----------------------------- Offer Today -----------------------------

- Add 100,000 app into your Store.
- Setup Private Video Search Engine.
- Add 10 million search terms into your video search engine.

Total this offer: 65$. This offer will expire in next 24-48hours. Please get it now before it expired.
This is order link:
https://suuforest.net/getoffer/build-ios-app-store-include-100000-ios-app-for-65/

If you need other package, Please pm us or live chat with us on skype: suuforest.net
Thank you very much!

-------------------***----------------
Need more information
Contact US

-------------------***----------------

DETAIL OFFER.

Build a complete ios app store.
We will build an ios app store. this app store will work fully automatic.It dont require your maintain.

Add 50,000 - 150,000 ios app into your Store.

To get fast results and not waste time for import apps into your app store. We will add 50,000 apps to your store. With this app, your website will have good contents for google index.

Provide Premium Methods How to earn $1000 - $3000 per month with our site:
We want you get back your invest for our store and want you to get more profits, we will provide you our guide about how this system work. include app store, video search engine...

------------------------------------***------------------------------------

About Website:
We will create a complete IOS App Store. Include 50,000 - 150,000 app in store.
With our website, you just running, promote it and waiting for income come. It works automated and no need require maintain.

Easy Manager App

You can manage your app, you can easy in the edit, delete or update your app with 1click.

Easy Import & Publish App

Our store work automatic completely, but. if you want manual import app to your app store. you can import it from Url, Find App by Keywords, Category ... then publish it to your store.

Unlimited Advertising App from CPA Network

For making money from our site, you can add the app from CPA network, when visitor visit and install app from your app. you will get paid.

Unlimited Layout:

Our theme is the dynamic theme. It split many modules. You can create the unlimited page then build the layout. Add the widget to sidebar then active.

By this way, you can create the unlimited layout for your site or create the unique layout for your site.

/eUUsda]

How to Make Money With Our Website:

Make money by Install CPA App
CPA is the best program for make money. Today, There are have many affiliate program allow you register and promote. With our website, you can easy register their program. It will generate leads for your contents. you just promote your website and earn money.

Other Advertising Program:
With our website, you can make money from another advertising program.

Our website designed specifically for advertising. You can add any contents of any advertising program to your website. You can add, edit, delete banner very easy.

Our website support all device: desktop, smartphone, iPad, tablet, … you can set banner for each device you want.

With Our Service, Here is what you gets:

Build AUTOMATED ios App STORE.

The website includes 150.000 +  ios app.
This website is full Automatic, All app fetched from Itune App Store via Itune API, It is automatic add the new app to the website. You will no need manage it.

Free Automated Tool for Drive Traffic From Google Search: Youtube Search Engine.
For guarantee, You will make money with our product. We add the special offer for you.
We will install video search engine for your site. It is the best tool for drive traffic from your site. with this tool, you no need promote your site. you just run your website. Add CPA offer then wait for income.

Detail for Video Search Engine, please visit here.

Guide how to promote your site:
If you want to make money fast with your site. we will give you guide how to promote your site. you can get 50$ - 79$ on every day with our methods.

Complete Setup website:
All website will complete install up to 5 business days after you make your order.

LOGO DESIGN:
We will design logo to your website, just give us domain name and name of your website. We will design the logo for it.

Onsite SEO:
We will optimize your pages, posts, and entire site to be something of beauty that will make the Google Monster Smile.

Social Network Integrate on your Website:
We will help you integrate social network on your website. It will help your website better in google rank, …

Ads/Offers Placed On Your Website:
Our website designed specially for advertising. You can add ads/offers to your website easy, but. If you need us put your ads/offers on your website. We can help you put or custom your website or add new ads position on your website. For do that, just submit the request to us, we will do it.

Domain name recommendation

We will find a great .com, net or org for your website.

Free Submit:
We will create and submit your website to the search engine: Google, MSN, … for free.

Unlimited update for the current version of your website:
Your website will automatic upload to the latest version of our WordPress themes.

One-Year Support:

We will unlimited support your website in one year after we complete build it. You have free for request submit support to us anytime, anywhere.

Guarantee Complete Refund Your Money:
If we cannot delivery your website or you do not like our website that we build for you. We will refund all money to you.

What you need for your website
1. You need a hosting support PHP and MySQL Server:
  • Hosting Space: Min 3GB
  • PHP version 5.6+ with cURL, ioncube enable.
If you do not have the hosting, we will help you find a new hosting for this and help you install PHP, MySQL, … or we will help you buy a VPS from trust provider and install VPS server for you.

2. You need to give for us a domain name for build your website. If you do not, we will show you how to choose the domain with your niche and help you buy it with cheap price with coupon.
-------------------------------------
Contact US
------------------------------------

FAQ:

1. How long website installs complete?

After we receive payment from you. We will complete website within 3 - 5 business days. Sometimes, your website will online very fast.

If you require customize website like change color, menu, fonts … Time for complete will be longer. Maybe in two weeks or less. It dependent how many orders we process in a queue.

2. Will I need web hosting?
Yes, you will need to get a web host. If you have a host already, please send it to me. If you dont have web hosting, I will give you my recommendation after you order a website from me.

3. I don’t have a domain name, how I can get it?
If you don’t have a domain name. I will show you how to get a good domain name. After you choose a domain name, you can buy it on Namecheap or Godaddy.

4: What payment methods are accepted for this listing?
All major credit cards and debit cards through PayPal and PayPal.

5. Do you complete refund my money?
- Yes, I will complete refund all money to your PayPal if you cancel your order.
- Within 3 days, if you don’t like my jobs and want to refund your money. We will complete refund your money.
- If we cannot complete your website, we will refund your money.

6. Can this fetch new apps from App Store

The website can fetch new app from itune app store and update to the website.
It works automated. It does not require your maintain. you just promote and earn money.

7. Do scripts encrypt?
For protect our product. We encrypt some important files. these files will protect use with a hacker, cracker ...

8. You got 1000$ per month with an app store. why dont you create 100 sites then earn money by yourself?

First. We want to get more money.
Second, We have another team for make money with our scripts. we are the developer and we want to make money by selling this code.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Support:

We will support one year for the website.
After we complete install your website and your website online. If your website has errors, hacked, or have any issue. You must request support to us.

You can submit support in contact form, send email to support@suuforest.net and add our skype: suuforest.net

If you use your private email like infor@yourdomain.com. You must sure that, your email can receive email from us.

If you send contact in support, you must enter correct email in contact email. We will contact to again to this email. Please check it very careful before submitting request support.

We receive many supports in contact us from but we cannot send email to this email. So, If you need a support. Please check your email send to us and make sure that your email can receive our emails.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Refund Policies:
We will guarantee complete refund your money:
1. If we cannot complete your website. We will complete refund 100% your money to PayPal.
2. If you want to cancel your order. We will cancel your order and refund 100% money to Paypal.
3. After I complete your website. Within 3 days, if you don’t like my website, my job. I will complete refund your money.

Terms of Uses:

1. Your website will be install within 3 - 5 business days.

2. After you paid to us. For install:
- If you want to install by yourself. We will send you our script, license key and guide how to install your website.
- If you need us install your website, please provide for us your domain name, hosting information. We will start install after we receive this information.

4. Refund Terms:

- Before install, if you want to cancel your order. We will complete refund your money.
- After we complete setup your website, if you don’t like my job, my website. You have 3 days for request refund.
- We only refund if we can not complete build your site.

Protect US with The Fraud.

In the past time, we have a lot of fraud. So, we need to protect our service, our product with fraud. If we found fraud in any order. We will cancel and report to all system.

We spend a large of time for develop the product, pay thousands dollar for the script, for service. We must protect us with fraud.

Please check carefully before order our service:

1. About Complete Website:

- With Setup website only. After we receive necessary information. Time for complete from 3 - 5 business days, max 7 days.  After we complete setup website, we will send all information of website to the customer via email.

- With Website need customize, create a unique layout, add a page, …: It dependent how many order we are processing, how about your request. Time for the complete update for the website from 7 days or more, …

2. About Refund:

We will complete refund your money if we cannot complete your website. Or if you don’t like our jobs, you have 3 days for request a refund.

After we refund your money. Your website will stop. We don’t allow you keep our jobs and did not pay for us.

3. About Support:
We will support your website in one year, we will accept support if your email provided us still working.
We cannot support you if we cannot send you an email.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 07:31:07 PM

Since you are providing refund,why not use Bitcointalk escrow?I would be interested if you have similar website for android platform
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:27:58 AM

Since you are providing refund,why not use Bitcointalk escrow?I would be interested if you have similar website for android platform

We will complete refund your money if we can not complete building your site or you cancel your order.

Current, we accept PayPal only. we want to use bitcoin but we can not withdraw it from my country.

If you want build android website, you can order in here:

https://suuforest.net/getoffer/build-android-app-store-include-100000-app-for-65/

Thank you very much!
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:52:19 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 11:11:19 AM by judy36x

This offer expired.
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:42:33 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 11:11:09 AM by judy36x

This offer expired.
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:10:28 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2017, 02:32:42 AM by judy36x

This offer expired. Thank you
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:23:47 PM

This offer seems to be really good.. i have 2 questions.

Since every month you can have this money you advertise of $1000 - $3000. how is possible to ask only 85$ and getting in work for this small ammount of money when you can build one for you and have 1000 - 3000 HuhHuh

Second question: do you have any really clients that can prove are your clients and show us that they have this income? in simple words do you have proofs?

Waiting for your reply.
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:11:07 AM

First,
We are very thank you for your question,

About Make money:
This is really making money. but, someone doesn't believe that it can work. so, we will explain and provide the guide to show my clients how to make money.

About price of this offer:
The real price for this package is 247$. We are offering this offer in 24 - 48hours. price for this is 85$. I can sell this package at real price is 247$ but, it too high for all clients.

About this script
This is team for work and sell this script only, we have other team for create many website like this for our business. we are not only work with app,aslo we work with other niche: news, movie, video, shopping, travels, ...

About proof
If you need proof, please contact us with your working email at:
https://suuforest.net/contact-us/

We will send you proof.

Thank you
bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:46:40 PM

Greetings,

Thank you for answer but i have to say i am not a beliver yet....

So, what about escrow? do you use?

I think the best way to be sure that what you advertise is working i propose use an escrow from a member here on the forum.
So i will pay to the escrow the amount and after 2-3 weeks that i believe is a good time to have the results you advertise he will realease the payment to you. (or any other time table you propose since you know when i will have the results is accepted also.)

Are we ok with this?
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:56:53 PM

How about this: I register/buy a domain name and use my hosting and you give me the script/site to test it for a few weeks? If it works I will pay you the money.

Dave
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:30:38 AM

How about this: I register/buy a domain name and use my hosting and you give me the script/site to test it for a few weeks? If it works I will pay you the money.
Dave

Current, we don't have version for test only.
Thank you
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:32:13 AM

Greetings,

Thank you for answer but i have to say i am not a beliver yet....

So, what about escrow? do you use?

I think the best way to be sure that what you advertise is working i propose use an escrow from a member here on the forum.
So i will pay to the escrow the amount and after 2-3 weeks that i believe is a good time to have the results you advertise he will realease the payment to you. (or any other time table you propose since you know when i will have the results is accepted also.)

Are we ok with this?

Thank you for your interesting my app store.

We accept paypal only. You can very easy pay us via paypal and my country support paypal.

I want use bitcoin & bitcoin escrow  but my country can not withdraw it.

Hope you understand.
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:36:44 AM

Today Offer:

Total this offer: 45$. This offer will expire in next 24 - 48hours. Please get it now before it expired.
This is order link:
https://suuforest.net/getoffer/build-ios-app-stor-include-50000-ios-app-for-45/

Thank you very much!
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:12:29 AM

the frist why youre create double thread
another thread this here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747008.0

youre price tutorial 85 dollar
you can guaranteed youre tutorial work

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitBustah

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:38:27 AM

Give me the script for free and I will pay you $150 in PayPal whenever I make my first $150.

judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:08:43 AM

the frist why youre create double thread
another thread this here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747008.0

youre price tutorial 85 dollar
you can guaranteed youre tutorial work

I have two app store.  android and ios. This is the thread for ios app store.

I guanranteed that my method work.
Thank you
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:09:46 AM

Give me the script for free and I will pay you $150 in PayPal whenever I make my first $150.

Sorry, i can not give you free script. you can test it at low price. and if it work with you, you can upgrade it.

Thank you
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:06:29 AM

Thank you for use this offer. The offer will close in 1 day 15 hours 1 minutes.
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:39:35 PM

Thank you for use this offer. The offer will close in 1 day 11 hours 27 minutes. Please Get It Now
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:03:54 AM

Thank you for use this offer. The offer will close in 19 hours 4 minutes. Please Get It Now
BitBustah

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:40:38 AM

Sorry, i can not give you free script. you can test it at low price. and if it work with you, you can upgrade it.

Thank you

And if it doesn't you'll give me back my money?
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:15:53 AM

Thank you for use this offer. The offer will close in 1 day 10 hours 6 minutes. Please Get It Now
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:06:26 AM

Thank you for use this offer. The offer will close in 1 day 12 hours 55 minutes. Please Get It Now
BitBustah

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:26:14 AM

If I buy it and I don't get profits you will refund my purchase 100%?
BitBustah

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:27:56 AM

Sad to see that some one who is claiming to make $1000-$3000 a month is asking $45. Something doesn't add up here.
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:30:29 AM

If I buy it and I don't get profits you will refund my purchase 100%?

Sad to see that some one who is claiming to make $1000-$3000 a month is asking $45. Something doesn't add up here.

If you follow my guide and my store not work. and you did not earn any cent. we will refund for you.

I can sell this app more than 45$. i want sell at 300$ per site but i think nobody will buy our product.

Thank you
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:42:42 AM

This offer still available. please get it now
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:35:28 PM

Thank you for use this offer. The offer will close in 20 hours 28 minutes. Please Get It Now
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:51:34 AM

Today, i open new special discount for package 100,000. I will:

- Add 100,000 app into your Store.

Total this offer: 65$. This offer will expire in next 24-48hours. Please get it now before it expired.
This is order link:
https://suuforest.net/getoffer/build-ios-app-store-include-100000-ios-app-for-65/

Thank you very much!
BitBustah

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:50:56 AM

Seems like no one is interested... Perhaps it's all too good to be true.

I'm still offering my services to test it for free. Cheesy
bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:08:41 AM

Seems like no one is interested... Perhaps it's all too good to be true.

I'm still offering my services to test it for free. Cheesy

+1

In my opinion and if we consider the attitude of writing here it's total waste of time and of course money.
I am offering my services also to test it for free.
If it's working then:

a) i will pay you the amount you ask 3 times more
b) i will make full review to your service and post it here

as result you will have more clients and start have good reputation

judy36x (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:32:15 PM

we just reactive this offer.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 11:01:29 PM

Can you show us any reference to your previous work or any vouch from your clients?Sorry no offence but nobody is going to believe you unless you have high reputation or you use an escrow.I am ready to place order if you are okay with escrow
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:21:09 AM

Can you show us any reference to your previous work or any vouch from your clients?Sorry no offence but nobody is going to believe you unless you have high reputation or you use an escrow.I am ready to place order if you are okay with escrow

We've just complete trial version of this script.
You can try it for free. if you like, you can buy full version.

Thank you
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:11:57 PM

We are building trial version for ios app store. If you want it, please pm us your email.
When complete, we will send you link to download.
Thank you very much!
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 08:23:14 PM

We are building trial version for ios app store. If you want it, please pm us your email.
Thank you very much!
I do not have iphone to try it out but if you have any test app for android,I can give it a try and if I like I may be your first customer here.
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:39:24 AM

Thank you very much!
I do not have iphone to try it out but if you have any test app for android,I can give it a try and if I like I may be your first customer here.

This is trial version of android appstore. you can get it now.
Infor:
https://suuforest.net/product/pilot-android-app-store-ii/

Download:

Thank you very much!
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:46:19 PM

We reactive this offer. you can check and get it now. if you need more information, please pm to use.
Thank you very much
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:54:42 AM

If we can not complete our jobs, we will complete refund your money. so, you will no need worry about your money.
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:42:50 PM

Thank you for use this offer. The offer will close in 1 day 13 hours 58 minutes. Please Get It Now
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:30:47 PM

We fixed error of our demo site. you can check now.
Thank you for report.
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:57:01 PM

I am interested in buying your service but unfortunately you do not accept bitcoin.I do not have PayPal neither do I want to have it.
If you are selling something on btc forum, you must accept bitcoin also.The purpose of this forum is to promote bitcoin not others products and services.

judy36x (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:10:55 AM

Current, we accept bitcoin payment throgh localbitcoins.com.
Payment address: 17hAyzB7KkJxetBC2pLkTQSBkED6rpPyFH

Thank you
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:26:32 PM

Thank you for use this offer. The offer will close in 1 day 2 hours 38 minutes. Please Get It Now
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:05:54 AM

The offer will close in 13 hours 57 minutes. Please Get It Now
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:48:33 PM

Offer:

Total this offer: 15$. This offer will available for first 30 sales on this month. Please get it now before it expired.
This is order link:
https://suuforest.net/getoffer/build-ios-app-store-include-50000-app/

Place Order:
https://suuforest.net/placeorderdc/1588

Thank you very much!
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:44:14 AM

This offer still available. Please get it now before it expired!
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:44:29 PM

This offer still available. Please get it now before it expired!
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:03:33 PM

Today Offer:

- Build a complete android app store.

Total this offer: 30$.
This is order link:
https://suuforest.net/getoffer/build-android-app-store-include-50000-apps-30/

Place Order for Android App Store:
https://suuforest.net/placeorderdc/1596

Place Order for IOS App Store:
https://suuforest.net/placeorderdc/1597

Thank you very much!
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:56:32 AM

Thank you for use this offer. The offer will close in 10 hours 1 minutes. Please Get It Now
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:26:53 AM

This offer still available.
judy36x (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:27:23 AM

This offer still available.