Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES >>BOUNTIES!!!!!<<  (Read 1061 times)
satnonce (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

www.blockchainlotteries.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 04:23:09 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 12:29:54 AM by satnonce

BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES

WE ARE HAPPY TO PROPOSE OUR FIRST BOUNTY TO THE BITCOINTALK.ORG COMMUNITY!!!!

GRAPHIC SOLUTION FOR OUR LOGO AND SLOGAN[/color][/b]:

BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES
Fair Drawings... Every Block

BOUNTY PRIZE: 0.1 BTC

BOUNTY TERMS: PLEASE SUBMIT LINK TO THE LOGO/SLOGAN GRAPHIC PROPOSAL TO BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES OFFICIAL FORUM THRED ON BITCOINTALK.ORG:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746610.msg17463153#msg17463153
WITHIN MIDNIGHT OF FRIDAY THE 20TH OF JANUARY 2016.

THE BITCOINTALK COMMUNITY CAN VOTE FOR THEIR PREFERRED GRAPHIC SOLUTION UNTIL MIDNIGHT OF SUNDAY THE 22ND OF JANUARY 2016.

WE WILL THEN SELECT THE BEST GRAPHIC SOLUTION (THE ONE WE LIKE THE MOST!) WITHIN THE FIRST 5 MOST VOTED ONES AND USE IT AS OUR OFFICIAL LOGO AND SLOGAN AT BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES.

Conditions:

- the winner will get the Bounty Prize on Sunday the 22nd of Jan 2016 after voting. He/She agrees on granting exclusive property and exclusive use of the proposed graphic solution to Blockchain Lotteries.

- Please provide at least a big image of the logo ( at least 600x300 or bigger ) and we might anytime ask you smaller versions of logo if you are the winner. NEW

- The winner MUST provide us the PSD file or any editable file which also proves that he made the logo and we can edit anything if ever needed. NEW

SINCE BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES THREAD IS FAIRLY NEW AND MANY MEMBERS DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS BOUNTY, WE DECIDED TO FOLLOW THE REQUESTS OF MANY MEMBERS AND EXTEND OF 24 HOURS THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE.

NEW SUBMISSION DEADLINE: SATURDAY THE 21ST OF JANUARY AT MIDNIGHT GMT.

BTC BlockChain Lotteries      Fair Drawings... Every Block      BlockChain Lotteries BTC
       BTC BlockChain Lotteries      Fair Drawings... Every Block      BlockChain Lotteries BTC
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:35:57 PM

Good to see a new website on the market. So just wanted to know there are no guidelines you all want on this and any rank can join. Also you seemed to have missed a important detail where's the escrow information? Such a big amount and no escrow, I feel escrow would make more people come to this thread and what's the thing about votes could you clarify more, say two designs win the same vote, who decides then. And the votes could be bought not doubting members integrity but it could happen.
satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 05:02:40 PM

Hello, thanks for your comments...

yes, no guidelines and anyone can participate to the contest..

the voting will only select the 5 most liked graphic solutions for BlockChain Lotteries Logos and Slogan.. but ultimately I will be the one deciding which of the 5 solution will be the winner and get the prize as a payment for me to use his/her artwork on my website..

and re escrow... I wouldn't risk to ruin the launch of my site for 0.1 btc believe me Smiley Payment Transaction ID will be posted on BlockChain Lotteries thread and on this thread for transparency...

THANKS!!!!

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 01:26:45 AM

hi sir satnonce, I think the graphics design contest needs more details.

[SLOGAN]
May I know what is the width and height size of slogan in pixel?

[LOGO]
How about the logo. Any requirements for the logo? Preferred colors, logo style, text need to appear, taglines?

Thank you Shocked)!
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:07:55 AM

Hello, thanks for your comments...

yes, no guidelines and anyone can participate to the contest..

the voting will only select the 5 most liked graphic solutions for BlockChain Lotteries Logos and Slogan.. but ultimately I will be the one deciding which of the 5 solution will be the winner and get the prize as a payment for me to use his/her artwork on my website..

and re escrow... I wouldn't risk to ruin the launch of my site for 0.1 btc believe me Smiley Payment Transaction ID will be posted on BlockChain Lotteries thread and on this thread for transparency...

THANKS!!!!

So people will make, then there shall be voting and in the end you decide fair enough. But the same thing every one here will say since it's your 0.1 and it's a new site you can show more trust by escrow it.
congrats to the winner Smiley

Why are you spamming, the competition has just started, this kind of post can lead you out of signature campaign.

[SLOGAN]

[LOGO]
How about the logo. Any requirements for the logo? Preferred colors, logo style, text need to appear, taglines?

Thank you Shocked)!

I think he has already specified no requirements for now, later when he accepts it. You shall get be able to make it per his wish.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:22:20 AM

BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES

HERE IT IS:

WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A NICE GRAPHIC SOLUTION FOR OUR LOGO AND SLOGAN:

BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES

BOUNTY TERMS: PLEASE SUBMIT LINK TO THE LOGO/SLOGAN GRAPHIC PROPOSAL TO BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES OFFICIAL FORUM THRED ON BITCOINTALK.ORG:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746610.msg17463153#msg17463153

THE BITCOINTALK COMMUNITY CAN VOTE FOR THEIR PREFERRED GRAPHIC SOLUTION UNTIL MIDNIGHT OF SUNDAY THE 22ND OF JANUARY 2016.

WE WILL THEN SELECT THE BEST GRAPHIC SOLUTION (THE ONE WE LIKE THE MOST!) WITHIN THE FIRST 5 MOST VOTED ONES AND USE IT AS OUR OFFICIAL LOGO AND SLOGAN AT BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES.

Conditions: the winner will get the Bounty Prize on Sunday the 22nd of Jan 2016 after voting. He/She agrees on granting exclusive property and exclusive use of the proposed graphic solution to Blockchain Lotteries.

I think this is wrong section .. you need to put in game and round section whre you get proper views ..mod will move it
satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 01:53:07 PM

[SLOGAN]

[LOGO]

Thank you Shocked)!

Hi, please feel free to propose the graphic solution you prefer without any constraints..

Re size, please have a look at the current size and stay within those measures (smaller will be OK, bigger will not).

Thanks for your enquiry! Looking forward to get your proposal.

satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:00:23 PM

BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES

HERE IT IS:

BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES

Conditions: the winner will get the Bounty Prize on Sunday the 22nd of Jan 2016 after voting. He/She agrees on granting exclusive property and exclusive use of the proposed graphic solution to Blockchain Lotteries.

I think this is wrong section .. you need to put in game and round section whre you get proper views ..mod will move it

I am not completely sure where this post should belong... I actually posted it originally in Games&Round section ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747776.new#new )but I was suggested to move it in this section... so I did move it here.... if you can suggest some official bitcointalk rules about this to read please send me the link so I can put this post in the right place.. thanks!

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:16:47 PM

what is contest
contest logo slogan , if about contest logo and slogan is right placed in here
if winner so is good looking logo and slogan

but is good logo and slogan must post in thread too, so participant can know who winner
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:51:47 PM

BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES

HERE IT IS:

BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES

I am not completely sure where this post should belong... I actually posted it originally in Games&Round section ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747776.new#new )but I was suggested to move it in this section... so I did move it here.... if you can suggest some official bitcointalk rules about this to read please send me the link so I can put this post in the right place.. thanks!

I think that you are now posting in the correct thread and you dont need to move to another section, as you are offering the service for which you are going to pay and it is only to the best graphic designer,

But you have not mentioned the slogan of your site or you want the slogan also written with the design.
satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 03:56:00 PM

BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES

HERE IT IS:

BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES

I think that you are now posting in the correct thread and you dont need to move to another section, as you are offering the service for which you are going to pay and it is only to the best graphic designer,

But you have not mentioned the slogan of your site or you want the slogan also written with the design.

Thanks for your comment confirming this is the right place for this post..

The Logo is: " BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES "

The Slogan is: " Fair Drawings... Every Block "

Hope to get many proposal and improve our site graphics Smiley

satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 08:02:06 PM

PLEASE NOTE WE ADDED 2 MORE CONDITIONS TO THE BOUNTY

Conditions:

- the winner will get the Bounty Prize on Sunday the 22nd of Jan 2016 after voting. He/She agrees on granting exclusive property and exclusive use of the proposed graphic solution to Blockchain Lotteries.

- Please provide at least a big image of the logo ( at least 600x300 or bigger ) and we might anytime ask you smaller versions of logo if you are the winner. NEW

- The winner MUST provide us the PSD file or any editable file which also proves that he made the logo and we can edit anything if ever needed. NEW

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 10:24:39 AM

Umm. Where do we post the entries? In this thread it asks us to post a link to our entries in your original forum thread. But from there, we get redirected back to this thread. You need to be more specific, please. Thanks!

satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 04:06:43 PM

Umm. Where do we post the entries? In this thread it asks us to post a links to our entries in your original forum thread. But from there, we get redirected back to this thread. You need to be more specific, please. Thanks!

Hi, thanks for the enquiry. As stated in this Bounty post, all graphic solution link should be posted on the original forum thread to allow members of the community to vote for their preferred ones..

Here is the link to the BlockChain Lotteries official thread:

.. and good luck to you !!!!!

satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 06:17:22 PM

ONE MORE DAY TO GO BEFORE BOUNTY ENDS!!!!!

Please submit your Logo/Slogan graphic proposals to the official BlockChain Lotteries thread below for the community to vote:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746610.msg17463153

creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:28:57 PM

deadline ohh deadline!!
by the way I do not Seeing Participants of the contest logo..
nice prize 0.1btc, is escrow?
i hope escrow and extend the duration of the contest
satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 10:50:33 PM

deadline ohh deadline!!
by the way I do not Seeing Participants of the contest logo..
nice prize 0.1btc, is escrow?
i hope escrow and extend the duration of the contest

Sorry no extension of the bounty's deadline nor escrow is planned. Bounty will end tomorrow by midnight (for submissions), and just few minutes after midnight of Sunday the 22nd I will publish the 0.1btc  transaction id of the payout to the winner for anyone to verify.

BionicleBarnicle

Activity: 174

WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:46:06 AM

So design a logo and get paid if one wins ? I like it, might give it a whirl !
satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 05:56:38 PM

So design a logo and get paid if one wins ? I like it, might give it a whirl !

YEAH!!!! Please give it a try!!! You never know!!!

satnonce (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 12:28:04 AM

SINCE BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERIES THREAD IS FAIRLY NEW AND MANY MEMBERS DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS BOUNTY, WE DECIDED TO FOLLOW THE REQUESTS OF MANY MEMBERS AND EXTEND OF 24 HOURS THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE.

NEW SUBMISSION DEADLINE: SATURDAY THE 21ST OF JANUARY AT MIDNIGHT GMT.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: