Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who here has the most Bitcoin?  (Read 7966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:52:38 AM

I also have bitcoins but we all definitely know,  who are the most in bitcoin.  Because holders make it to be private.  Although some says how many bitcoin they have but we most of them or didnt want to tell,  cause its private thing. 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:46:27 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 09:09:35 AM by ThunderCatSteve

iam holding and Lending my coins since 4 years now and it was possible to double my start amount.
What i guess is a good starting XD So far i didnt found a better why then lending to increase my bitcoins.

regards

About who is very rich in the forum i can speculate that these are the admins, moderators and legendaries (top oldest probably)
Satoshi itself is known for having lots of bitcoins and if all of those who speculated bitcoin are his/them them he is the first new billionaire or even the trillionaire when the bitcoin price will explode and I think that will explode in the near future (maybe not on this decade but I hope for sure in the next decade 2020+)
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

I also have bitcoins but we all definitely know,  who are the most in bitcoin.  Because holders make it to be private.  Although some says how many bitcoin they have but we most of them or didnt want to tell,  cause its private thing. 
I'm just a little bit because yes now I have experienced a disaster in the financial sector and market prices in my opinion, I think I haven't been lucky this year and my hopes for next year will rise as high as last year
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:12:36 AM

if hodlers wants it to be private then why would you think that satoshi nakamoto has a lot of bitcoins ? just because he is the founder ?  well even if you arent the founder of bitcoin i think it is still fine to expose your balance on public because you cannot still loose it or you cant just be hacked by anyone as long as they know that you are holding a lot of coins in your wallet , not unless you will also post your pass words and private keys publically  .

by the way , aside from satoshi nakamoto . id say the user that has a lot of bitcoins is theymos ( the admin of this forum )  why ? because he can monetize his site thru ads .

whales or crypto whales are also the potential big hodlers of bitcoin because they are powerful and they did control the entire crypto market .
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

It is something that need to keep private not only for the safety of it but also for the safety of the holder. I do not think there is someone who claim it to be him and announce all over here and be famous. Not all the time you have to tell everybody what you have for them to believe about it.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

I don't think anybody would disclose his/her money in bitcoin to you on this forum, frankly speaking. It is not an easy or simple thing to do, for security and safety reasons it is not even advisable to do so.  For you to get people to answer this for you, you need to disclose yours first.
TessaFrackie

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

The person who owns the most bitcoin in the world is not the one who created the Electronic Currency, because no one knows exactly how much Bitcoin he owns. However, people who have the most Bitcoins in the world, they are still Bitcoin buyers since it is only a few cents.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

Who here on Bitcointalk has the MOST bitcoin?
I'd like to see the top winners prove it, no fakers claiming 1,000,000 BTC please lol

It would be fun to see who the heavy hitters are and what a heavy hitter is defined as.  I want to get an idea of what is considered a lot, or a little.
I'm not sure if I have a lot or a little, so I will ask the community first.  Wink

I'm sitting on a good amount.  Wonder if I have more than anyone else, or not.   If nobody has close to my amount I might keep my mouth shut.  lol

i dont think anyone with over 50 btc will stay in this forum. they got much better things to do. and given the ratio of btc to their other asset. i think most likely they spend time on their other businesses rather than staying in forum.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

I believe early adopters of Bitcoin has the most bitcoins like the legendary and the hero members who are Bitcoin believers. They would have gotten their coins at low prices when it was a few dollars or cents. It is not easy getting Bitcoin now because Bitcoin is now worth thousands of dollar making it hard to get
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

Well, I with you definitely not to compete)I only Have 2 bitcoins)))))))And now just want to get some more.I missed one of my great chance to purchase, when the price was small and there was a lot of money.Now, unfortunately the opposite is true (((a little jealous of those clever and lucky to buy$10)))More unfortunately this will not be possible.Indeed do will, but quite a different.You can buy now and in 10 years also become a millionaire)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

Mere making your address available on the forum can be risky let alone showing off your wealth of BTC accumulation. Most whales dont get on bitcointalk. maybe dont even have account here. Due to the spam and security reason most of the big guns I met on the forum had left. Who could believe Vitalik was that active here before he made it with ethereum? I am not sure his account had been active in a year by now. His own was not about security and spam I guess, He just got busier.
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

it's still a question mark, but many say that the most holding bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto, but that might just be a rumor, I don't know who the most bitcoin holders are, it's still the secret of bitcoin.
cryp_aaluru

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

...and please send me your private keys so that I can check that you're not cheating.
p.s. it's a joke.
p.p.s. don't do that.
cryp_aaluru

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

it's still a question mark, but many say that the most holding bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto, but that might just be a rumor, I don't know who the most bitcoin holders are, it's still the secret of bitcoin.

It's interesting to know if Satoshi has an account on bitcointalk. Or if THEY have ones.
Weecoinofficial

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

Who here on Bitcointalk has the MOST bitcoin?
I'd like to see the top winners prove it, no fakers claiming 1,000,000 BTC please lol

It would be fun to see who the heavy hitters are and what a heavy hitter is defined as.  I want to get an idea of what is considered a lot, or a little.
I'm not sure if I have a lot or a little, so I will ask the community first.  Wink

I'm sitting on a good amount.  Wonder if I have more than anyone else, or not.   If nobody has close to my amount I might keep my mouth shut.  lol

What is the benefit of knowing such a thing?
Most of Bitcoinaires are not active in Bitcointalk.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

It could be that people claim to have lots of bitcoin, no one can know the bitcoin balance other than the owner.

anchoussll

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:56:58 PM

omg everyone here has at least 1 btc. and i have 0
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:14:05 PM

I have 0.2 btc on my wallet, the rest of the investments I distribute to other top coins. I believe that Bitcoin will not give as much profit as the Altcoins, which still can easily make X10 in the near future

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:41:10 PM

Who would say they are the ones with the highest bitcoin number. You can provide some specifics for that with such bitcoin, you can confidently say that you own the most bitcoin. I think on this forum there are many investors who have a large amount of bitcoin. But they will not consider themselves the ones with the most bitcoin.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

I have more altcoins then bitcoins becouse bitcoin is too slow for today.
You can just tap at your search "biggest bitcoin wallets".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: