Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is now law for taxation.  (Read 2077 times)
baristor (OP)

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:16:37 AM

I have done alot of research regarding this topic and the conclusion is there is no law requiring people to pay tax.

Paying tax is a voluntary action they now call it voluntary compliance just to make people comply.

So I would like to ask anyone, Which law does it require that people have to pay tax?
I am not a legal or financial expert to say whether it is cumpulsory to pay tax or not but I do believe it is social and national responsibility of every citizen to pay tax and contribute to the development of society to which he also is a part of

it has already been stated that it is not a legal requirement to pay income tax in the United States and what the ramifications of that action are going to be.  you do not have to be a lawyer to know the laws of a country, in fact, it is the responsibility of every citizen to know the laws, EVERY ONE, of that country

I don't know whether the government is trying to do this for the good of the country or not, but currently, in every Indian's views, this concept might seem to be interesting if made mandatory, because it will take each and every person in government's range and they will try to have their grasp on those who were stealing taxes for several years, and I really hope that the government itself is not going to promote corruption this time by being corrupt.

i am leaving the office now and driving home, but interesting thought i will leave you with.  While it is absolutely necessary for the people's safety and well being, laws actually stunt the emotional growth of the individual.  should you pay taxes?  i don't know, that is something that most people should take the time to ponder.  however, it is put out there as if it is the law and punishments rendered, so people just do it.  many people may think they are capable of committing this or that act(something like murder) under the right set of circumstances but never test the idea because it is illegal and the punishment stops them.  a person never really knows what they are capable of or what kind of person they are until they are given the chance to choose without any consequence at all

Your thought is good, and once again I would say that I don't know whether governments are doing this all for the well being of people or themselves. But taxes are meant to be levied and taken as well, because there are reasons why taxes are collected. Just take an example, we ask governments to grant us with the best possible roads, electricity, jobs, pension, etc., and on the other hand, we are not willing to pay taxes, then how will it become possible for them too in order to provide what we are expecting from them? Am I right?

As I have already said the roads etc are all payed for via energy , petrol , tobacco alcohol & property tax.
Infact that would be more than enough to pay for alot of things.

But these tax moneys dont do anything for the country if you open your eyes and look around, India is soon to become most corrupt and polluted country in the world.

India from a pure veg nation is now the no1 exporter of beef and meat in the world.

I already know the problem but most people wont understand as they have been brainwashed from birth to believe any trickery of the system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:25:54 AM

I have done alot of research regarding this topic and the conclusion is there is no law requiring people to pay tax.

Paying tax is a voluntary action they now call it voluntary compliance just to make people comply.

So I would like to ask anyone, Which law does it require that people have to pay tax?
I am not a legal or financial expert to say whether it is cumpulsory to pay tax or not but I do believe it is social and national responsibility of every citizen to pay tax and contribute to the development of society to which he also is a part of

it has already been stated that it is not a legal requirement to pay income tax in the United States and what the ramifications of that action are going to be.  you do not have to be a lawyer to know the laws of a country, in fact, it is the responsibility of every citizen to know the laws, EVERY ONE, of that country

I don't know whether the government is trying to do this for the good of the country or not, but currently, in every Indian's views, this concept might seem to be interesting if made mandatory, because it will take each and every person in government's range and they will try to have their grasp on those who were stealing taxes for several years, and I really hope that the government itself is not going to promote corruption this time by being corrupt.

i am leaving the office now and driving home, but interesting thought i will leave you with.  While it is absolutely necessary for the people's safety and well being, laws actually stunt the emotional growth of the individual.  should you pay taxes?  i don't know, that is something that most people should take the time to ponder.  however, it is put out there as if it is the law and punishments rendered, so people just do it.  many people may think they are capable of committing this or that act(something like murder) under the right set of circumstances but never test the idea because it is illegal and the punishment stops them.  a person never really knows what they are capable of or what kind of person they are until they are given the chance to choose without any consequence at all

Your thought is good, and once again I would say that I don't know whether governments are doing this all for the well being of people or themselves. But taxes are meant to be levied and taken as well, because there are reasons why taxes are collected. Just take an example, we ask governments to grant us with the best possible roads, electricity, jobs, pension, etc., and on the other hand, we are not willing to pay taxes, then how will it become possible for them too in order to provide what we are expecting from them? Am I right?

As I have already said the roads etc are all payed for via energy , petrol , tobacco alcohol & property tax.

But these tax moneys dont do anything for the country if you open your eyes and look around, India is soon to become most corrupt and polluted country in the world.

India from a pure veg nation is now the no1 exporter of beef and meat in the world.

I already know the problem but most people wont understand as they have been brainwashed from birth to believe any trickery of the system.

your society differs to such a great degree from the US that there is no way for us to fully understand these things
baristor (OP)

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:37:50 AM

it has already been stated that it is not a legal requirement to pay income tax in the United States and what the ramifications of that action are going to be.  you do not have to be a lawyer to know the laws of a country, in fact, it is the responsibility of every citizen to know the laws, EVERY ONE, of that country

i am leaving the office now and driving home, but interesting thought i will leave you with.  While it is absolutely necessary for the people's safety and well being, laws actually stunt the emotional growth of the individual.  should you pay taxes?  i don't know, that is something that most people should take the time to ponder.  however, it is put out there as if it is the law and punishments rendered, so people just do it.  many people may think they are capable of committing this or that act(something like murder) under the right set of circumstances but never test the idea because it is illegal and the punishment stops them.  a person never really knows what they are capable of or what kind of person they are until they are given the chance to choose without any consequence at all

your society differs to such a great degree from the US that there is no way for us to fully understand these things

IN US atleast people dont blindly accept anything the government or institution says In India its very easy to cheat people and introduce new rules and laws, just make it sound like you are helping them and erase their entire currency Cheesy. People think the government is here to help them and the country grow... if that was the case they wouldnt poison the food & water and pollute the air.

I dont even want to get into the financial robberry of the masses. But I guess they deserve it because they allow it to happen and worship the enemy.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:28:36 AM

Well in india its compulsory to pay tax. If you don't pay tax and get noticed by Income Tax Deptt. Either you have to pay the tax or have to go to jail.
strikers1945

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 11:39:45 PM

The local exchanges has their own tax and they need to pay it forcely.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 11:02:55 AM

If someone sells 100 bitcoin and get inr for it,how would he show this income for taxation purpose?.
Can he mention bitcoin or should it be just digital asset?.
How would tax be detucted in either case?
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:25:57 PM

If someone sells 100 bitcoin and get inr for it,how would he show this income for taxation purpose?.
When you sell your bitcoin in any of the exchange in india,tax is detucted while you deposit it on bank.money will be send from exchange connected bank to you bank so their is no odd thing unless there is huge transaction.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:06:15 AM

Well for 100 btc he has means from where did he got it if he has purchansed it then different between buying and selling price accordingly it will be tax in which slab rate it fits in during the year.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: