Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have not invested in Bitcoin when it was 200 US dollars  (Read 3923 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:29:05 PM

Now, as most users feel I too have thought felt bad of missing the chance of buying at $200, but I was aware of it when the price was at $200 I could have not given consideration because as a common men I too won't think of investing as well I could have not believed in its potential.

There is still plenty of time to invest in Bitcoin. We are still in the early adoption phase, as there are only around 1 million users right now. This phase will go on till 2020 or even further. So no need to feel disappointed.

It depends on how you look at it. If you purely look at the price, then if you enter the market at current levels, there is no such a thing as being an early adopter. If the price falls back to let's say $200-$300 again, you might get the impression that you're an early adopter, but even then that's not really the case. But there is no point into thinking in terms of being an early adopter for the average person as they will cash out as soon as the price has gone up quite a bit. Early adopter makes sense when you buy at a certain price and look back after a year or two/three, and see that the value per coin has gained like $1000 since you bought it.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:53:06 PM

When I came to know about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, the Bitcoin was 500 US dollars and slowly it fell to 200 US dollars. At that time I could not invest any thing in Bitcoins so I missed the chance now it crossed 1000 US dollars may be it can reach its peak of 1300 US dollars like in 2013 or may raise more than 1300 also. Once again it come down I wish to invest this time, I do not wish to loose the chance.
Get a part-time job, use all money earned to buy bitcoin, to fulfill your dream and feel no regret when it will rise up again in price.
You could always get a loan, but that is more risky step.
Whatever you decide, don't regret your decision, its your life, your decisions.
It is no doubt that the best way to get bitcoin right now is to work hard for the money to be able to buy it, but there are many other ways like finding a job on the internet and get paid for it with bitcoin, and I think all of the jobs on the internet are starting to go toward paying with bitcoin because it is much easier than real money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:40:32 PM

When I came to know about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, the Bitcoin was 500 US dollars and slowly it fell to 200 US dollars. At that time I could not invest any thing in Bitcoins so I missed the chance now it crossed 1000 US dollars may be it can reach its peak of 1300 US dollars like in 2013 or may raise more than 1300 also. Once again it come down I wish to invest this time, I do not wish to loose the chance.

so do you want an advice or what ?? when bitcoin was 200 many holders were scared but the true believers picked more bitcoins
in general now is also considered a great time to buy , and it's never too late to buy bitcoins as long as you truly believe in it cause the trend should be up and up in the long run

I agree with that as bitcoin created always goes up over time and it's mean never too late to purchase some bitcoin if you a believer of bitcoin in the future. If someday bitcoin reach $3000, people will regret to not invested when it was $800.
So, take your chance and have faith in bitcoin, once again be patient is indispensable.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:42:40 PM

so do you want an advice or what ?? when bitcoin was 200 many holders were scared but the true believers picked more bitcoins
in general now is also considered a great time to buy , and it's never too late to buy bitcoins as long as you truly believe in it cause the trend should be up and up in the long run

I agree with that as bitcoin created always goes up over time and it's mean never too late to purchase some bitcoin if you a believer of bitcoin in the future. If someday bitcoin reach $3000, people will regret to not invested when it was $800.
So, take your chance and have faith in bitcoin, once again be patient is indispensable.

Patience has its limits for a lot people here. I also believe in Bitcoin having the potential to reach a price in the higher thousands, but the point is that not many people will be able to resist selling their coins at certain high levels. In order to fully benefit, you must no matter what keep holding the majority of your coins. Of course it's smart to secure profits from time to time, but only in small segments.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:35:26 PM

There is no point in lamenting the fact you could not invest in bitcoin back at the time, you can invest now that bitcoin is close to 800 that seems like a good price but if you want to wait it is fine.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:47:08 AM

to be honest i also regret this where i have a chance to invest on bitcoin when it was on low price. i didn't expect that it could actually hit $1200 per bitcoin if I can turn back the time i could wait 3 years before i can exchange it i can make $1000 in three years with my own job and bitcoin as a sideline job this is a good thing because who could make a $1000 without doing anything all you have to do is to wait three years ahahah with stucking your bitcoin in your wallet and wait till it pump.
blackmagician

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:02:05 AM

If i know bitcoin on its early stage maybe i have invested a lot to it. Just like you i wish that i have invested before when the price is 200$,but nobody know that after months of it will go up at 1150$. Good for those believers of bitcoin on that time.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:11:58 AM

well you had more than one chance because from 200 it did not went fully to 1200, it was sitting between $400 and 500 for a very long time, then again it wen to 600-700

you ignored the uptrend and it's only your fault to trust those stupid rumors that were here at that time, all the "bitcoin is dead" bullshit....

investing now should be relatively safe, you can expect another really in the future, but unless it go really big the profit that you get will be lower
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:12:18 PM

you may see the price of $ 200 when bitcoin is not used anymore. This time, the price of bitcoin might be stable. although the price down, I'm sure it will not be under $ 600. if there is a new coin that exceeds bitcoin, or when bitcoin began to be illegal in all countries, at that time bitcoin prices are likely to fall to below $ 200, and I think it will not happen.
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:46:08 PM

A lot of users here in this forum are feeling the way you feel. They preffered to keep silent ,cause they dont want to  go back to the time where oppportunity to get big profit is almost in thier hands.but they do not believe in bitcoin.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 05:05:15 AM

Recently we have seen bitcoin goes to 1200$ in last 15 days, so it the best time to but at 800$ now. Don't expect it to fall too low. if you are aiming it goes to 500$ or low and then you buy, thats not gonna happen. (although people are waiting for this to happen to buy cheap)

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sir.humus

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:59:33 AM

Recently we have seen bitcoin goes to 1200$ in last 15 days, so it the best time to but at 800$ now. Don't expect it to fall too low. if you are aiming it goes to 500$ or low and then you buy, thats not gonna happen. (although people are waiting for this to happen to buy cheap)

If you think bitcoin is the money of the future and not just refer it as an invest, then:
1. You're late, the future keeps coming as time goes by. BUT,
2. Now is the time to jump in and buy some BTC and take care of your future. no metter what the BTC/USD price is.
Change your mind and you'll get it.
ksridharprasad (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:47:18 AM

Many of us regret after we see the potential of bitcoin, most of us regret not become the early adopter, but it is not too late to invest now, there is still big chance that you can earn big profit, so dont hesitate to invest in bitcoin now, especially now the price is a bit low

Mostly the Bitcoin reached the peak, where is 200 dollars and where is 1000 dollars. At present I do not have funds also, if my economy permits me surely I will invest in Bitcoin when ever it falls.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:50:20 AM

Nobody is ready to understand what was bitcoin potential is, even i told to many people when it is at 250$ many people regret about it and now they are crying. Bitcoin has strongest platform where it can reach to 2000$ but to reach that target it will take some time. See you need to take chances when it is at low because bitcoin has potential and big user community.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:11:48 AM

It is thanks to people like you that early adopters are making money with bitcoin: the very fact that there weren't many buyers back then.  The early adopters get the money that later investors pour into it.  Why do these later investors pour their money into the pockets of early adopters ?  Because they too, think that they are still early, and that still more, later investors will poor still more money into it, so that it fills THEIR pockets.  And why would these still later investors do THAT ?  Because they think that they are still early, and that there will be still still more still still later investors who will put in still still more money to get it into *their* pockets.  And so on.
This is called "greater-fool theory".  You are willing to be a fool and give your money away so that earlier adopters get it directly from you, because you are convinced that you will find greater fools than you are, who will put even more money into it, this time to fill directly YOUR pockets.  And why do you think that such greater fools than you will come around ?  Simply because these too, think that there are STILL GREATER FOOLS to be found.

Of course, one day, anything based upon greater fool theory has to come crashing down, simply because one runs out of greater fools.  But that doesn't mean that you cannot use that theory.  As long as there are REALLY greater fools out there, you can find them to fill YOUR pockets (at THEIR expense).

In the end, the "last layer" of greater fools will spend fortunes, and lose it.  These fortunes are exactly the sum of all benefit that has been made by previous "greater fool gamers".  If you make the sum of all gains (that is, money obtained when selling, minus money spent when buying) of all "investors", this is exactly going to be equal to the amount of money poured in by the last layer of greater fools.

The whole difficulty of greater fool theory is to know WHEN this will happen.  If you think you're smart and step in, you might very well be one of those suckers of the last layer, financing everything that has been pumped out of it by your predecessors from whom you bought the stuff ; but you might also be in a lower layer, getting your pockets filled by suckers that come after you.

The advice to jump into bitcoin or not, if your goal is to get money out of other people's pockets and into yours, depends on where one estimates one actually is versus that final moment of last layer of suckers.  Now, given that bitcoin's adoption is still small, and there's 95% of the world population to be convinced, it is very well possible that you are still in an early phase, and that you can still pump a lot of money out of a next layer of suckers.  But it might also be that if bitcoin tries several times to get beyond the $1000 barrier, and doesn't succeed, that people start to wonder if it can still get much higher.  That will be the fatal end signal for more greater fool suckers to get into it, and will also announce that all holders of that moment are the final layer of suckers.  But it can also still last for 50 years and attract 40% of the world population, and crash down when the price reaches $1 million or so.

The property of greater fool theory is that the last layer is not predictable.  The longer you wait, the riskier it gets.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:20:41 PM

do not worry, not only you do not get that chance, I also did not get a chance to buy a bitcoin when the price is still around $ 200. This is the same thing, I'm waiting for the price of bitcoin be lower, perhaps below $ 600, so I buy bitcoin. but, I think it will not happen in the near future.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:27:33 PM

Hindsight is a wonderful thing my friend.  I wish I took the bait when I first heard of bitcoin and got involved but I didn't until 2013 which is still early enough but I missed out on the conception.

Even getting into bitcoin now is early as we have a long way to go before anyone can be considered a latecomer.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:37:47 PM

No room for regrets if talking about being late. What matters is to act since if you really believes that bitcoin will make a huge price increase in the future then start preparing your journey to the moon.

Chances of bitcoin failure is really possible so even you are holding coins for price increase purposes, make sure you are aware of the risk associated to this kind of investment hence you must have some sort of investment plans on how to deal with those risk to avoid huge loss.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:43:13 PM

If i know bitcoin on its early stage maybe i have invested a lot to it. Just like you i wish that i have invested before when the price is 200$,but nobody know that after months of it will go up at 1150$. Good for those believers of bitcoin on that time.

I share your sentiments and I'd say don't give up yet because it's started declining and who knows, it might perhaps fall below $500 again and newcomers like us can invest and hope to see it rise during the turn of the year again or when it halves.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 05:58:37 PM

No room for regrets if talking about being late. What matters is to act since if you really believes that bitcoin will make a huge price increase in the future then start preparing your journey to the moon.

Chances of bitcoin failure is really possible so even you are holding coins for price increase purposes, make sure you are aware of the risk associated to this kind of investment hence you must have some sort of investment plans on how to deal with those risk to avoid huge loss.
Its not too late to hold bitcoin and i think the price can be increase more not only $1k level and i think the price can be reach until $5000 value.
For now better to find a way to save more bitcoin and start a business or scaleup your bitcoin to save more bitcoin to sell it in the future when the price of bitcoin is really high enough...

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███