Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $110 PayPal.  (Read 1581 times)
JayT

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

http://cryptoinvesting.net

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 12:14:10 AM

OP is my good friend. We met on a domaining forum and talk on skype everyday. He has helped me out so much, actually have GIVEN me money. I 100% can promise crazy would never scam anyone here...$110 is like not a big deal compared to what we deal with on domain names. I turned crazy on to bitcointalk.org, saying it's a good place to sell some domains. Now he is interested in bitcoin for the first time...It is hard to buy bitcoin for noob...

I know I am relatively new here too, but I have done about 6 deals here too, just not all left feedback.

Maybe if he screenshot his paypal, and all the activity, the date...that he has no disputes, you will see...$110 is not worth messing up for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gt_addict

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:12:36 AM

There are other ways to use PayPal and convert to bitcoin. He can transfer it to a non refundable online payment method or buy gift cards. Or even buy something and get it sent to someone (email delivery) and convert it that way.

There are options. But your friend is getting stressed out and talking shit to people because everyone is telling him the same thing. We won't find a straight up deal for his PayPal. Why don't you sell him bitcoins and have the PayPal and do the conversion for him? Just another idea.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
crazy89 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:50:12 AM

There are other ways to use PayPal and convert to bitcoin. He can transfer it to a non refundable online payment method or buy gift cards. Or even buy something and get it sent to someone (email delivery) and convert it that way.

There are options. But your friend is getting stressed out and talking shit to people because everyone is telling him the same thing. We won't find a straight up deal for his PayPal. Why don't you sell him bitcoins and have the PayPal and do the conversion for him? Just another idea.

Im not stressed out, i just find it extremly ammusing how paranoid all of you are.

+ Why go that extra mile and try to find another way, when im not really in a hurry nor am a stressed to get it at all, you guys dont seem to understand that part.... this is what im offering, feels like each of you walks into a store full of antiques and then starts crying around that there are no apples. Its what it is, and nothing else lol.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:17:02 PM

Im not stressed out, i just find it extremly ammusing how paranoid all of you are.

+ Why go that extra mile and try to find another way, when im not really in a hurry nor am a stressed to get it at all, you guys dont seem to understand that part.... this is what im offering, feels like each of you walks into a store full of antiques and then starts crying around that there are no apples. Its what it is, and nothing else lol.

It's just because prevention is better than cure.

SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:43:35 PM

If you are willing to trade on paxful I can do this, PM me if you wish to know my rates
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:54:13 PM

No escrow member accept to be involved with Paypal.

If you are in the US, you can withdraw the balance into cash and pay with cash instead !

I dont understand why everyone here wants to teach me how to do it instead... or the right way... i put a offer on a table, you come to the table and you negotiate or leave. It really is that simple lol.

People are being polite and nice toward you and you have nothing else to say.

Let me rephrase it, you ain't gotta get no deal potato face.

Thats funny because its coming from someone with..... uhhhhhh ..... oh yea, right:
-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Except I do not trade in here.

And if you have some brain cells left, read why I have a negative feedback.

You still a cheap scammer though
crazy89 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:01:37 PM

No escrow member accept to be involved with Paypal.

If you are in the US, you can withdraw the balance into cash and pay with cash instead !

I dont understand why everyone here wants to teach me how to do it instead... or the right way... i put a offer on a table, you come to the table and you negotiate or leave. It really is that simple lol.

People are being polite and nice toward you and you have nothing else to say.

Let me rephrase it, you ain't gotta get no deal potato face.

Thats funny because its coming from someone with..... uhhhhhh ..... oh yea, right:
-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Except I do not trade in here.

And if you have some brain cells left, read why I have a negative feedback.

You still a cheap scammer though

And you are still making accusations towards someone you dont know.

Its rude, Dangerous and stupid all at once.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 07:27:53 PM

This thread has obviously veered off topic.  I'd recommend you fellows take up your personal arguments in PM and stop bumping this thread up with unrelated content.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: