Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $110 PayPal.  (Read 1576 times)
crazy89 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:15:27 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 02:46:09 AM by crazy89

I have $110 Paypal, looking for BTC.

Im willing to send first and via friends and family (if requested) ONLY if the member is long term and trusted.

If member is new here, i will not send first.

and yes... i KNOW im new myself....  the above is what im looking for, if you cant help, dont waste my time. Thanks.

EDIT: there is NO NEED, to school me and tell me how no one will take the offer. I put something on the table, and if you join the room you join to negotiate or you leave, its that simple.... either you can afford the risk, or you cant, if you cant... i understand and im not going to beg for the deal. Offer something or leave the room.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captchacoins

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:39:16 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 03:51:12 PM by captchacoins

I can provide you with 0.093953 BTC for $110.
crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:05:31 PM

Thanks for the offer, ill wait it out abit for an offer of 0.1 Min. (on current rate of $820)
captchacoins

Activity: 383

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:14:12 PM

Thanks for the offer, ill wait it out abit for an offer of 0.1 Min. (on current rate of $820)

How about 0.101237 BTC for $110?
COINMAN1

Activity: 448

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 05:49:46 PM

I can offer you 0.1076BTC according for current rate I don't mind for using escrow but you pay first and he must be trusted and on this forum
My rates are prev+25%
My selling thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.msg17465990#msg17465990

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:56:26 PM

I can offer you 0.1076BTC according for current rate I don't mind for using escrow but you pay first and he must be trusted and on this forum
My rates are prev+25%
My selling thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.msg17465990#msg17465990

Im sorry, i dont understand. I pay first and he must be trusted?... who is He? I am the one who wants BTC.... there is no HE.....

The both of you are relatively new, if any of you want me to send first and use the F&F option, please provide someone who is trusted that vouches for you, Otherwise i will not send first and would rather wait till someone comes along who has good rep....
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 06:05:02 PM

Sorry sorry my mistake I mean to say we use escrow and you pay fesses but escrow must be trusted and on this forum

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
Donatelo

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:05:15 PM

Why someone should accept your paypal if you have no trust at all?
crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:07:19 PM

Why someone should accept your paypal if you have no trust at all?

Re-Read my post.

Im not begging for someone to accept, nor am i in a hurry... either someone takes it or not, and if you cant help- "DONT WASTE YOUR TIME"
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 06:13:54 PM

So are we dealing Huh??!!

crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:16:56 PM

Sure, incase you are able to provide someone to vouch for you.... and incase you are willing to provide that escrow person, which no one would ever do.

Guys, im looking for a simple transaction with a trusted person, ill go first and do F&F.... if you dont have several hundred posts and good feedback, you have to go first... which obviously no sane person would do, Understandably.
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 06:21:15 PM

Sure, incase you are able to provide someone to vouch for you.... and incase you are willing to provide that escrow person, which no one would ever do.

Guys, im looking for a simple transaction with a trusted person, ill go first and do F&F.... if you dont have several hundred posts and good feedback, you have to go first... which obviously no sane person would do, Understandably.
We can use zazrab as an escrow I pay him .10BTC and he will tell you that he have that amount once you receive confirmation just send me PayPal once I receive PayPal zazrab instantly release BTC

crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:33:15 PM

We can use zazrab as an escrow I pay him .10BTC and he will tell you that he have that amount once you receive confirmation just send me PayPal once I receive PayPal zazrab instantly release BTC

Im lost.... sorry lol.

Id rather wait for a trusted member to come along and take a little less btc....
gt_addict

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:10:45 PM

You won't find anyone trusted to deal with you as you are offering a reversible payment method for a large amount of money. People (including myself) have been scammed for a few dollars so will not take the risk on a new account.

Your only option really is to trade with someone that's already made an offer. Good luck.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:36:26 PM

You won't find anyone trusted to deal with you as you are offering a reversible payment method for a large amount of money. People (including myself) have been scammed for a few dollars so will not take the risk on a new account.

Your only option really is to trade with someone that's already made an offer. Good luck.

$110, A Large amount of money?  Roll Eyes Huh lmao.......

As far as im aware, i cant reverse if i send via F&F....

And once again, i expected these "you wont find" comments to come along.... If you cant offer what im looking for, dont waste, yours + my time, If i cant find it then so be it, there is no need for every second comment to state it so lol.
gt_addict

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:43:07 PM

And once again, i expected these "you wont find" comments to come along.... If you cant offer what im looking for, dont waste, yours + my time, If i cant find it then so be it, there is no need for every second comment to state it so lol.

Well if you expected them then you should've already read that a f&f PayPal transaction can still be reversed if the account holder claims the account was hacked etc etc. And yes $110 is a lot when you compare it to the small amounts people are willing to scam out of other people  Roll Eyes

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:10:07 PM

Well if you expected them then you should've already read that a f&f PayPal transaction can still be reversed if the account holder claims the account was hacked etc etc. And yes $110 is a lot when you compare it to the small amounts people are willing to scam out of other people  Roll Eyes

See... i didnt even think about that lol. And cant you tell by my writing style that im not a scammer...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Anyways, if anyone has what im looking for. Lmk.
Trayber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:34:04 AM

Why aren't you willing to go to a escrow site like localbitcoins that is popular for dealing in PayPal. You're too new here for anyone to want to deal with and the risk accepting PayPal from a newer account even if its sent F&F isn't worth the risk. It only takes one chargeback to negate any small profits made selling on this forum.
crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:03:28 AM

Why aren't you willing to go to a escrow site like localbitcoins that is popular for dealing in PayPal. You're too new here for anyone to want to deal with and the risk accepting PayPal from a newer account even if its sent F&F isn't worth the risk. It only takes one chargeback to negate any small profits made selling on this forum.

Whats up with all the crying here... holyfk..... i thought this was an adults forum..... "I KNOW" my chances to find a deal.... and im fine if i dont find one.... and if you cant provide or wanna help, your wasting your time buddy.
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:06:56 AM

No escrow member accept to be involved with Paypal.

If you are in the US, you can withdraw the balance into cash and pay with cash instead !
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: