Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $110 PayPal.  (Read 1581 times)
crazy89 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:11:53 AM

No escrow member accept to be involved with Paypal.

If you are in the US, you can withdraw the balance into cash and pay with cash instead !

I dont understand why everyone here wants to teach me how to do it instead... or the right way... i put a offer on a table, you come to the table and you negotiate or leave. It really is that simple lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paxfultou

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:39:12 AM

Tried telling me to send btc first. I said come to paxful. He ignored part about escrow and said nevermind on the trade. Just giving my opinion that he sucks ass
Trayber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:07:21 AM

Tried telling me to send btc first. I said come to paxful. He ignored part about escrow and said nevermind on the trade. Just giving my opinion that he sucks ass

Right, a one month old account trying to get a trade with a highly reversible payment method. Its no doubt he most likely has malicious intent.
crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:35:02 AM

Right, a one month old account trying to get a trade with a highly reversible payment method. Its no doubt he most likely has malicious intent.

Your assumptions are wrong, but you are free to have them.
crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:37:39 AM

I told you right off the bat, and anyone else... you need to have good feedback here for me to send first, or i will not send first... to anywhere..... yet you meesage me being unable to provide that. Neither did you provide a very good standing member to vouch for you.... what did you exactly expect when you sent me a PM would my answer be?

+ Your a rude ass, so id gladly not do the trade with you.
Paxfultou

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:54:20 AM

I told you right off the bat, and anyone else... you need to have good feedback here for me to send first, or i will not send first... to anywhere..... yet you meesage me being unable to provide that. Neither did you provide a very good standing member to vouch for you.... what did you exactly expect when you sent me a PM would my answer be?

Are you suggesting I told you to send me Bitcoins ? I said we would go to paxful for escrow twice. I can post the PMS if you want to be a lying cunt
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

I take you want to send first? Im fine with your stated rate.

If so, please send the Bitcoin here 182FXaUFPVyjwnu56jQM2Av8azBepQihGe

ill need your paypal email, and let me know if you want me to send via f&f or normal ways.

If i dont show up or answer right after you send... hit me up on skype: f_rags_ ... should get you an immidiate answer if we dont have any internet outtage, (just saying cause its on/off all the time atm)

Yea don't be silly I would never send Bitcoin first. I will send coins ti paxful for escrow

You went silent after that even though you were active then I sent

Soooo uh what's wrong with using paxful ?

So don't say I ever told you to send anything first
crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:27:26 AM

Are you suggesting I told you to send me Bitcoins ? I said we would go to paxful for escrow twice. I can post the PMS if you want to be a lying cunt
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

ill need your paypal email, and let me know if you want me to send via f&f or normal ways.

If i dont show up or answer right after you send... hit me up on skype: f_rags_ ... should get you an immidiate answer if we dont have any internet outtage, (just saying cause its on/off all the time atm)

Yea don't be silly I would never send Bitcoin first. I will send coins ti paxful for escrow

Dont accuse before you have something to back up what you are trying to say, I MAY BE NEW HERE..... i have been on a different forum for the past 2 years with hundreds of transactions and we ... most of the time almost exclusivly use paypal... ( yes its a somewhat smaller community) but still thousands, we only (or i for one) use escrow for transactions above $1000... makes me wonder what kind if retard forum this is if everyone is scared from a chargeback... i mean, how is it possible that "we" can do hundreds of transactions... nd not get a chargeback, and yet you all act as if everything done throu paypal will get one..... silly...,+ the fact that each and everyone here seems to be screaming *scam* before they have anything to back it up.... + on the fact that $110 isnt really *alot* of money, kinda shows what kind of kids place this is.....
Paxfultou

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:48:04 AM

Dont accuse before you have something to back up what you are trying to say, I MAY BE NEW HERE..... i have been on a different forum for the past 2 years with hundreds of transactions and we ... most of the time almost exclusivly use paypal... ( yes its a somewhat smaller community) but still thousands, we only (or i for one) use escrow for transactions above $1000... makes me wonder what kind if retard forum this is if everyone is scared from a chargeback... i mean, how is it possible that "we" can do hundreds of transactions... nd not get a chargeback, and yet you all act as if everything done throu paypal will get one..... silly...,+ the fact that each and everyone here seems to be screaming *scam* before they have anything to back it up.... + on the fact that $110 isnt really *alot* of money, kinda shows what kind of kids place this is.....

I didn't accuse you of anything . You made a post accusing me of telling you to send me money first which clearly never happened.
gt_addict

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:50:08 PM

Well if we are a bunch of "kids" go back to the fantastic forum you claim to have done hundreds of transaction on before.

If it was so good there why come here?! That's the kind of comment that makes people question what kind of person you really are and whether to trade with you.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:48:06 PM

If you don't like the way we transact on this forum, then please just lock the thread & transact on the forum where you have completed hundreds of PayPal transactions w/o worrying about reversal. Everyone would be happy. Simple & easy!

crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:59:08 PM

Everyone here seems to be on the lookout to try and find a chance to tell the others what they cant and can do. Fact is, i can post this... i made a clear request and if you cant help, then dont. There is no reason to stop by and make just another comment on how You wouldnt ever take the chance.
crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:00:21 PM

Well if we are a bunch of "kids" go back to the fantastic forum you claim to have done hundreds of transaction on before.

If it was so good there why come here?! That's the kind of comment that makes people question what kind of person you really are and whether to trade with you.

Obviously because they may not sell bitcoin there? Are you guys really that dumb or is it just an act.  Undecided
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 05:32:18 PM

Honestly they are just afraid dealing with because of your account level and there is no guarantee if you ran and reverse the payment..
The only thing that i can say too you better to try netteller vcc and verified with paypal withdraw your funds into neteller and use neteller to transafer your funds into bitcoin..

If you are here in my country you can use some service like vcc that you can refill with bitcoin and connect to paypal.. but the problem they are need a real identity of yours.. check coins.ph maybe you can join in not only philippines members can connect their account vcc to paypal..

Also if you really want try virwox. as alternative..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:03:39 PM

If you are in the US, you can withdraw the balance into cash and pay with cash instead !

I dont understand why everyone here wants to teach me how to do it instead... or the right way... i put a offer on a table, you come to the table and you negotiate or leave. It really is that simple lol.

You don't understand? I will make you understand then, you with your pea-sized brain.

That's because it is extremely obvious here that you are trying to scam with your so-called $110 PayPal. Red flags are screaming red all over this thread. You keep rejecting offers of established escrow members and pushing people to send first.

Scammer.

crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:07:24 PM

You don't understand? I will make you understand then, you with your pea-sized brain.

That's because it is extremely obvious here that you are trying to scam with your so-called $110 PayPal. Red flags are screaming red all over this thread. You keep rejecting offers of established escrow members and pushing people to send first.

Scammer.

I guess no one taught you in kindergarten what red flags are. + Making accusations without anything to back them up is ... well let me put it like this, Go back to class.
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:08:19 PM

People are being polite and nice toward you and you have nothing else to say.

Let me rephrase it, you ain't gotta get no deal potato face.

Trayber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:13:24 PM

Its a usual tactic when the Scammer cant get his way to revert to attack mode which this guy has done here. It's entertaining to see this monkey tilt though when everyone seen through his potential scam attempt.  Cheesy
gt_addict

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:25:39 PM

Take your small $110 and go to virwox,Paxful,LBC,Coinbase,Kraken or any other currency exchange and do it that way. The fact you are getting abusive towards members who are being quite polite about things just speaks volumes about the type of person you are. There is no point continuing this thread as you will not get any help from anyone on here anymore. Stop wasting everyone's time and find another forum to try and trade.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:00:01 AM

Take your small $110 and go to virwox,Paxful,LBC,Coinbase,Kraken or any other currency exchange and do it that way. The fact you are getting abusive towards members who are being quite polite about things just speaks volumes about the type of person you are. There is no point continuing this thread as you will not get any help from anyone on here anymore. Stop wasting everyone's time and find another forum to try and trade.

Where do you see any of these members being polite?

Since post 5 everyone has been screaming "scam" with no evidence or anything the like to back it up, except their assumptions.

I have clearly stated what im looking for, yet everyone seems to interfer none stop wanting to either offer something else or tell me other ways to possibly get done what i want to get done.

crazy89 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:01:09 AM

People are being polite and nice toward you and you have nothing else to say.

Let me rephrase it, you ain't gotta get no deal potato face.

Thats funny because its coming from someone with..... uhhhhhh ..... oh yea, right:
-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: