Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:44:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Unlock all Streaming Video & Music Services (Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, etc...) ★  (Read 20262 times)
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:02:22 PM

Any vouch copies ?

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:55:56 PM

Related to DNS service to change on modem/router or PC?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
LunaScratch

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:34:10 PM

This is some Smart DNS, I guess?
bolinao

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:04:51 AM

Does this method involve using a third party like Getflix, Unblockus?

danfoda (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:03:17 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 06:41:26 PM by danfoda

This is some Smart DNS, I guess?

Yes

No third party downloads.
Krusty guy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:23:17 AM

any honest reviews yet?
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:11:31 PM

any honest reviews yet?

I've had 2 people buy from selly.gg. No reviews, but no complaints either.
Rebel boy

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:38:27 AM

Surely someone can review this
cryptosun

Activity: 448

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:16:22 PM

I can give you a vouch Smiley for netflix account. i am one of the old trusted member of bitcointalk Smiley PM me if interested.

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
bolinao

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:08:05 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 10:46:30 PM by bolinao

I just bought this method, for $5 I thought why not, if it can get me Netflix US working without using a DNS service provider, it's money well spent.....

But to use this method you need to sign up for a 2 week free trial of a DNS service provider, after that it is a paid service.

I asked the seller earlier on in this thread if this method involved using such a service and he said no, so I was lied to there, it was one of the reasons why I bought this method in the first place.

So I signed up for the free trial and configured my router correctly and then tried Netflix US, it didn't work.

I then spoke to the company's live chat and asked them how to get Netflix US working, they said that at the moment Netflix US only works on a computers web browser, so I can't use it on my Roku, despite seller saying otherwise.

danfoda (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:33:12 PM

I just bought this method, for $5 I thought why not, if it can get me Netflix US working without using a DNS service provider, it's money well spent.....

But to use this method you need to sign up for a 2 week free trial of a DNS service provider, after that it is a paid service.

I asked the seller earlier on in this thread if this method involved using such a service and he said no, so I was lied to there, it was one of the reasons why I bought this method in the first place.

So I signed up for the free trial and configured my router correctly and then tried Netflix US, it didn't work.

I then spoke to the company's live chat and asked them how to get Netflix US working, they said that at the moment Netflix US only works on a computers web browser, so I can't use it on my Roku, despite seller saying otherwise.

After the free trial, you can register again and dont have to pay.

You asked me about services I've never heard about before, so of course I said no.

I've no idea why it wouldnt work for you, since I am watching Netflix on my TV right now as I am typing... If you are having issues right now, try later...
bolinao

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:09:22 PM

Bit annoying registering every 2 weeks though.

You asked me about services I've never heard about before, so of course I said no.

A lie is still a lie, if you had never heard of these services before then you either do a little research and give an honest answer OR just say that you never heard of these services, not lie and say no giving the impression that your method doesn't use these type of services.  Roll Eyes

danfoda (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:42:46 PM

Bit annoying registering every 2 weeks though.

A lie is still a lie, if you had never heard of these services before then you either do a little research and give an honest answer OR just say that you never heard of these services, not lie and say no giving the impression that your method doesn't use these type of services.  Roll Eyes

Thats your viewpoint, and Im sorry you feel lied to. I gave you an honest answer, just like other people who asked me if this was some kind of smart dns, which I said yes.
bolinao

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:07:26 PM

I gave you an honest answer.

Still lying I see  Roll Eyes

For anyone interested in this method is nothing groundbreaking, it's available free on the web, just google Getflix and save yourself $5. Does exactly the same thing, but better.

danfoda (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:39:59 AM

I gave you an honest answer.

Still lying I see  Roll Eyes

For anyone interested in this method is nothing groundbreaking, it's available free on the web, just google Getflix and save yourself $5. Does exactly the same thing, but better.

Yes, keep calling me a liar because thats the best you can come up with. What you feeling tricked or something your hard earned $5 was not well spent ? All you had to was ask for a refund, I would've gladly done so just to avoid all this headache.

"Does exactly the same thing, but better." If you say something you should be ready to back it up with a fact. Now tell me, how is getflix better? Because its name is closer to netflix? Some people...

If you think you can reply with something me worth reading, please do..
bolinao

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:45:41 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 07:21:09 PM by bolinao

Yes, keep calling me a liar because thats the best you can come up with.

That's because you actually did lie to me, I asked you a question and you intentionally gave me an answer that was incorrect, that's called a lie, anyone with a half a brain can see that.

Another lie you told was that you don't add static routes to the modem, when I looked at their support page it suggest adding static routes and even lists them.

I would've gladly done so just to avoid all this headache.

You brought this headache on yourself by lying to me.

how is getflix better?

It's better because USA Netflix actually works for me with Getflix, It is cheaper if you buy a 24 month or lifetime subscription and Getflix unblocks more content than your method does.

danfoda (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:22:16 PM

Yes, keep calling me a liar because thats the best you can come up with.

That's because you actually did lie to me, I asked you a question and you intentionally gave me an answer that was incorrect, that's called a lie, anyone with a half a brain can see that.

Another lie you told was that you don't add static routes to the modem, when I looked at their support page it suggest adding static routes and even lists them.

I would've gladly done so just to avoid all this headache.

You brought this headache on yourself by lying to me.

how is getflix better?

It's better because USA Netflix actually works for me with Getflix, It is cheaper if you buy a 24 month or lifetime subscription and Getflix unblocks more content than your method does.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? Why are you talking about stuff I've never actually said to you before? Static routes? Modems? What?! Please scroll up and see what we really did exchanged prior to all this. Literally "Is this like getflix?" "No third party downloads." Are you sure you are not mistaking me for another guy?

Maybe you are right, getflix unblocks more content, but who really cares about all these sites and tv channels no one ever heard about before.
People who are interested in unblocking services, mean to use it with like the top 10 stuff such as netflix, spotify etc and some radios which my service does.

And who gives a shit if its cheaper when you can have it lifetime for free each service.
bolinao

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:12:16 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 07:28:04 PM by bolinao

Why are you putting words in my mouth? Why are you talking about stuff I've never actually said to you before? Static routes? Modems? What?! Please scroll up and see what we really did exchanged prior to all this. Literally "Is this like getflix?" "No third party downloads." Are you sure you are not mistaking me for another guy?

I'm not putting words in your mouth, you actually said these things, maybe you have dementia and forgotten ?

So let me remind you.

Static routes? Modems? What?! Please scroll up and see what we really did exchanged prior to all this. Literally "Is this like getflix?" "No third party downloads." Are you sure you are not mistaking me for another guy?

Here you said no to someone when asked if you add static routes to your modem.
are you adding static routes to the router?

no

Do you remember that ?

On the site in your method they recommend that you add static routes so that it unlocks services like Netflix, I know from my own experiences that I need to have static routes in my Modem for Netflix USA to work.

and again here I asked if this service involves using a third party like Getflix you said no when actually your method does involve a service like Getflix, but not as good as Getflix.

No third party downloads.

Again I recommend that people just use Getflix  and if they don't want to pay for Getflix they have a 2 week free trial just like your method, so they can just create a new account every 2 weeks and get it for free for lifetime the same as your method.

Krusty guy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:32:47 PM

Honestly, you are bumping this shit?
danfoda (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:15:16 AM