Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 MICROLOANS 🌟 LOANING SERVICES  (Read 223 times)
Techius (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:06:41 AM

Requirements:

- We require 120-130% collateral (at least). There's more information in the collateral section.
- Don't send any private messages to me. If you do, your application will be rejected/ignored. I only deal in public.
- The maximum length for loans is 1 week.

Collateral:

I'm particular on the type of collateral I accept. I do not accept accounts of any form. I have a preference towards any type of cryptocurrency as collateral. It must be tradable on the big exchanges like Bittrex or Binance.

If you don't pay back in time, I will liquidate your collateral and what I do with it will be at my own discretion.

Conditions:

When you get a Microloan, you agree to the conditions set on this post. This includes the  requirement and collateral sections.

If you do not pay back at the designated date and time in AEST +10 I reserve the right to liquidate your collateral and note that you did not pay back. Depending on the circumstances, this may be subject to change on a case-by-case basis.

There is a public document showing all of my loan dealings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UYcdTLLhTxJMIwD6JKePQkJC6srOYugGNNRSsSGNpLw/

You will be required to pay for any transaction fees. This may be deducted from your loan or collateral on a case-by-case basis.

I do not do SEGWIT.

Interested will be determined on various factors per person. This can vary, though I will keep it reasonable.

You must pay for all fees. The fees may be paid for by deducting an appropriate amount from your loan to cover it. I do not accept the same treatment. You must cover the fees and make sure the amount is paid back in full.

Application:

Loan amount (BTC):
Collateral:
Length:
BTC Address:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

how do i acquire the loan

I'm gonna take a random stab in the dark and guess it's gonna be applying for it Roll Eyes
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

No offense bud, but since you are relatively new in this kind of business and also in this forum, I suggest that you look for an escrow that will agree to act as the 3rd party to hold the collateral and post the link of the profile of that escrow so any borrower ca easily contact the escrow if needed, unless the borrower is willing to let you hold the collateral. Good luck to your business.

how do i acquire the loan

Fill it up if you qualify

Application:

Loan amount (BTC):
Collateral:
Length:
BTC Address:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: