Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your game and why?  (Read 23216 times)
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:09:10 PM

Dice is the best game for me. It's simple short and sweet. Good house edge too. Some dice sites like yolodice you can even reduce or hey an edge in the house edge with a rackback according to your level.
For me dice is the game which I prefer to play because it is easy to play and I could control the game. I only used dice game as a time killer and I only play the money that I can afford to lose so that even if I lose it's just okay.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:33:50 PM

My game is clash of clans
It is easy and interesting......
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:40:43 PM

My game is clash of clans
It is easy and interesting......
Wow hahaha you're in the forum and yet you are talking about clash of clans maybe try to change your life by readings some if topics here and start earning than wasting such time to that game tho. Also don't play gambling yet if you dont wanna hate bitcoins for real because of lossing.

msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:50:35 PM

Basically I like to gamble on sports so I prefer to gamble on cricket and soccer as I follow those games since my childhood so it makes easy for me to judge the final result and depending on that I adjust my bets and in the end I make some good money from it.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:56:22 AM

Basically I like to gamble on sports so I prefer to gamble on cricket and soccer as I follow those games since my childhood so it makes easy for me to judge the final result and depending on that I adjust my bets and in the end I make some good money from it.
Same as you, I like sport betting too. I've never bet in cricket and soccer I think those games are nice to gamble. I like betting on basketball since I play and know a lot about basketball it's easy for me which team I'm going to bet. It's happy to watch basketball but it's happier if I have a bet on my team which I'm supporting.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:19:21 AM

My game is craps.
It is always interesting to see how the night goes on that.

I've played a lot of games already but poker sticks to me until now. I love this game because of the mind games. In this game, I tend to use every strategy I could think of just to bluff and win against a player. The thrill and excitement that flows into my system while I hold my two cards and waiting for the dealer to show the first 3 cards is unexplainable. I love the pressure whenever I'm going against to the last person on the table. Poker is one of my stress reliever and believe it or not whenever I play poker I feel calm mentally and emotionally.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:03:50 AM

My game is craps.

I've played a lot of games already but poker sticks to me until now. I love this game because of the mind games. In this game, I tend to use every strategy I could think of just to bluff and win against a player. The thrill and excitement that flows into my system while I hold my two cards and waiting for the dealer to show the first 3 cards is unexplainable. I love the pressure whenever I'm going against to the last person on the table. Poker is one of my stress reliever and believe it or not whenever I play poker I feel calm mentally and emotionally.

What about suppose if you lose your game? Will you feel calm or inside you will get tension. Becasue whenever I lose money, I feel the tension and if it is the big amount I can't control that situation feel frustrated. I agree this game is a stress reliever, but if we can't afford that loss, it will increase our stress. 
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:31:26 AM

My game is craps.

The game that I most often played was  a dice game which is very easy to play and simple to get a profit, and sports betting also a good one to play with which is a combination of prediction and analysis.
I think dice games are the easiest games to play and also the simplest, but to benefit from dice games is not easy. Because we can not control it because it depends too much on luck.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:52:59 AM

My favorite game while gambling is dice. Besides that i also like poker. Both are my favorite games. But there is also a gambling ball that I used to play what when my favorite team played
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:59:22 AM

My game is craps.

to me as i also play gambling with different games but the best game that i consider myself more confident is sports gambling, where i have good experience and knowledge  tradn
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:34:24 PM

I love poker, texas hold'em multiplayer (tournamwnts with fixed entry) and video poker. There, I think, are much more strategy elements as on other games like dice, high low and so on.
But I also like dice betting sites on those I may use bots. Makes fun, to use various betting strategies and watch, what will happen.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:58:07 PM

My game is craps.

What about suppose if you lose your game? Will you feel calm or inside you will get tension. Becasue whenever I lose money, I feel the tension and if it is the big amount I can't control that situation feel frustrated. I agree this game is a stress reliever, but if we can't afford that loss, it will increase our stress. 
at least when you play poker mostly people could still survive with their bankroll to play a little longer rather than when you play dice where the entire of your bankroll get busted in just a couple minutes only , dice was the worst game ever i know .

better to play some card games like poker and blackjack, it is full of entertainment

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:57:04 AM

My game is craps.
I only played on dice game on bitsler and also on primedice that are the site where i can gamble.
Everytime i played here i won only a little bit and i earned them if i can see that its ok to withdraw that are time to pull out my winnings.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:11:41 AM

My game is craps.
I only played on dice game on bitsler and also on primedice that are the site where i can gamble.
Everytime i played here i won only a little bit and i earned them if i can see that its ok to withdraw that are time to pull out my winnings.

Yeah like you I love playing dice game when I have spare time or when Im bored. This game is very easy like you just click it and thats it. You win here just a little just enough but when you lucky enough you can win more. Well actually even my kids can play this. Grin

SUBSCRIBE NOW
btcloi78

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:42:44 AM

My favorite game is poker I like it because I think I can win If I am good and read other players correctly.Also I like to play this game with my friend when I have free time.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:48:01 PM

Dice is the best game for me. It's simple short and sweet. Good house edge too. Some dice sites like yolodice you can even reduce or hey an edge in the house edge with a rackback according to your level.
I also prefer to play dice game because it is easy to play yet, with the small amount you could enjoy playing. Furthermore, it is easy to play and can be set into different settings. I remember the time that I was a rookie, I played dice inoreder to gain profit but I terminate it when I found this forum.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:05:59 PM

My game is DICE because it is simple and much fun. Especially I like to play it on Primedice.

I'm learning how to play poker these days, so maybe in the future I'll have two fav games. Smiley
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:26:21 PM

In sports bet I usually bet in basketball but I also bet on esports like dota2 and CSGO but my favorite is the dice game because I already won a lot in thatt kind of game.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:33:31 PM

My game is DICE because it is simple and much fun. Especially I like to play it on Primedice.

I'm learning how to play poker these days, so maybe in the future I'll have two fav games. Smiley
wow two of those addictive gambling games so good luck to you bro hope you will able to survive this games and control as well your emotions limits your money to be use as i was once addicted with dice and now i turned to sports bet and minimize my bankroll in order to lessen my loses.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:09:06 PM

I do see for all fun seeking gamblers are preferring dice gambling. Probably the reasons must be its simplicity and we can get our profit or loss in seconds.

When we want to gamble on the go then dicing must be the right choice. I do gamble in my office hours in short breaks. For quick entertainment dicing must be the right choice. So far I'm not into profits with my dice gambling still I'm loving playing it. When we do not expect any material benefits from gambling then dicing must be the very perfect choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: