Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sell my signature  (Read 683 times)
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

Hello,
I want to sell my signature.
payments in week.

please make me offer.
0.001BTC w/ the condition you will not spam, follow forum rules, and post a minimum of 50post/week. Cheesy

i not spam.. but 50post/week is not really for me Grin

I think that you should just join a signature campaign. A lot of people looking to hire your signature space, will be trying to pay you the lowest amount they can. Also, your English isn't very good so you would have a better chance with a signature campaign.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:28:19 PM

~snip~
I think that you should just join a signature campaign.
Another bullshit advice, take a look OP's history post first.
A lot of people looking to hire your signature space, will be trying to pay you the lowest amount they can.
A lot of people looking to hire OP? Where and who? I didn't see any people interested to hire OP.
Also, your English isn't very good so you would have a better chance with a signature campaign.
Bullshit again, you said OP's english isn't very good, but you're suggested him to join in signature campaign. Do you still sleep right now?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: