Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 10Bitcoins  (Read 1463 times)
Lieutenant Dan (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 02:09:09 PM

Accepting deposits in BoA, moneypak, dwolla, and maybe western union/moneygram.

Selling at MtGox avg.

Will only trade with escrow, scammers please don't waste my time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 02:15:59 PM

PM.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
whatsgoingon

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 05:11:22 PM

Have MoneyPak, PM sent.
Lieutenant Dan (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:07:32 PM

Have MoneyPak, PM sent.

Sold 4

Have 6 left
No 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ad Infinitum Et Ultra

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:12:57 PM

I can deposit via Boa. Pm sent

12wqXQuExLnWoWWQy7j35hzBEW91bUz1YS
LcbBQ5oXtTjyKK4V8iaDqgUAAtahv9nsHR
whatsgoingon

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:58:19 PM

Receved 4 BTC for me MoneyPak.  Thanks Smiley
Curium

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 11:23:02 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2013, 03:12:52 AM by Curium

PM sent, here's hoping you aren't sold out.

Edit: Deal pending, waiting on escrow.
pbflash

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:04:54 PM

Beware:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177095.0
Curium

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:58:07 AM

I don't believe you for a second. Dan has agreed to escrow (John K.) so I'm just going to ignore you, and see how the transaction plays out.
Spot* $95 * 2 Btc = $190 to be paid in moneypak, awaiting escrow agreement.
*Price agreed based on yesterday's spot. I get no luck Smiley
pbflash

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:20:21 AM

I don't believe you for a second. Dan has agreed to escrow (John K.) so I'm just going to ignore you, and see how the transaction plays out.
I sent him $100 in MP. He PM'd me to say he sent the coins and they were never received. Check my wallet 16ZjCHig4SiVTFcsScoByftLxMdmkUQurF. I attempted to transfer the MP to Paypal and it had a $0 balance. He has not replied to any PM's since he confirmed he got the MP. I have also sent him a link to my other thread. If it wasn't true, why wouldn't he post to clear his name?

If i don't get something from him in the next few hours, I will be posting in the Scammers section. I would have yesterday but I could only post in the Newbie section at that time.
Curium

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:29:33 AM

I sent him $100 in MP. He PM'd me to say he sent the coins and they were never received. Check my wallet 16ZjCHig4SiVTFcsScoByftLxMdmkUQurF. I attempted to transfer the MP to Paypal and it had a $0 balance. He has not replied to any PM's since he confirmed he got the MP. I have also sent him a link to my other thread. If it wasn't true, why wouldn't he post to clear his name?

If i don't get something from him in the next few hours, I will be posting in the Scammers section. I would have yesterday but I could only post in the Newbie section at that time.
Dude, I've heard your side and I've heard his. His claims so far have held up, and he's had successful transactions. Tell you what, PM me a scan of your receipt, from the moneypak you purchased, and I'll hear you out. [Edit: remove the full code of course, but I want to see DATE TIME and AMOUNT purchased]. Without proof of some sort you're just blowing smoke out your ass.

Did I mention I'm still going through with the deal at a silly price because it's what we agreed to at spot at the time? That's how much I believe you.
pbflash

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:39:36 AM

See my other post for screenshots of the PM's from him. I will also add the MP receipt in a few moments. No need to block the code as he already redeemed it.
Curium

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:50:38 AM

See my other post for screenshots of the PM's from him. I will also add the MP receipt in a few moments. No need to block the code as he already redeemed it.
Waiting for it. Jesus, checking current mtgox spot I don't even want the deal anymore. Still I'll abide by the agreement, but I'll have to release if there's no progress in a few hours to pursue other avenues.
pbflash

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:52:22 AM

PM's, receipt, and message when trying to add MP to my Paypal posted in my other thread.
Curium

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 02:13:01 AM

PM's, receipt, and message when trying to add MP to my Paypal posted in my other thread.
I'm suspending the transaction until your dispute is mediated.
YOKU

Activity: 131

Not All Clouds Are The Same

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 05:31:22 PM

Scam, got us also...

Any way to charge back paypal if I sent as gift?

YOKU Cloud Hosting (www.yokuhosting.com)
Redundant Server Hosting In Our NYC Data Center
VPS Servers starting at only $20 - BTC,PayPal,CC Payments
hiddenoreo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 07:24:12 PM

Dude, I've heard your side and I've heard his. His claims so far have held up, and he's had successful transactions. Tell you what, PM me a scan of your receipt, from the moneypak you purchased, and I'll hear you out. [Edit: remove the full code of course, but I want to see DATE TIME and AMOUNT purchased]. Without proof of some sort you're just blowing smoke out your ass.

Did I mention I'm still going through with the deal at a silly price because it's what we agreed to at spot at the time? That's how much I believe you.
Dude, do you know how much you made me laugh today?

OP is a known scammer. ahahahhaha, your an idiot.
Dont doubt a victim of a scam who presents evidence.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 07:37:31 PM

Scam, got us also...

Any way to charge back paypal if I sent as gift?

Why did you send PayPal as gift?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 08:12:32 PM

Fucking scammers like this fag, made me reconsider buying. Will just wait mt.gox queue
Curium

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 01:29:07 AM

Dude, do you know how much you made me laugh today?

OP is a known scammer. ahahahhaha, your an idiot.
Dont doubt a victim of a scam who presents evidence.
pbflash hadn't presented any evidence when I posted that. Now he has. OP is a scammer. That is all.

Edit: And no, he didn't get me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: