Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dice Game , Work the longest without loss ? With which strategy ?  (Read 2091 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:11:03 PM

Martingale is not working! On 98% win chance you will lose everything in one hour. I try that, couple reds will kill any bankroll and its happen. There is not long term strategy for winning in dice, I think you will have more chances if you change it after every few hours if its possible. Try one thing, there is no guarantee that any strategy will work but with changing them I think you have more chances to last longer. Anyway 0.1 is a lot, and I think if you don`t try something you will never know! Good luck my friend!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:23:04 PM

Martingale is not working! On 98% win chance you will lose everything in one hour. I try that, couple reds will kill any bankroll and its happen. There is not long term strategy for winning in dice, I think you will have more chances if you change it after every few hours if its possible. Try one thing, there is no guarantee that any strategy will work but with changing them I think you have more chances to last longer. Anyway 0.1 is a lot, and I think if you don`t try something you will never know! Good luck my friend!

I would agree, if you used the martiangle then try to set the percentage to its lowest value in that terms you could get the highest return in your bets in dice game. However if you value that higher percentage of winning then still continue using the 98% but never increase your base bets unless you want to settle on that bet
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:38:31 PM

I would agree, if you used the martiangle then try to set the percentage to its lowest value in that terms you could get the highest return in your bets in dice game. However if you value that higher percentage of winning then still continue using the 98% but never increase your base bets unless you want to settle on that bet
I guess we need to set the percentage for increasing the base bet should be set depending on the size of our bankroll. If we able to withstand some longer streaks of losses then we can set 200% also, but for that we may need 10 btc bankroll too.

There are many versions on martingale strategies are available, but none of them working for me too. But theoretically they are very strong strategies, no doubt in that.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:27:33 AM

You lose on 98% with martingale? If you were put 100x or 10000% increase after your bet lose, you should be fine (if you are brave enough to put that % on lose), or if you were playing on 2% win chance, you could win huge amount in an hour. No matter on what chance you playing, as long as you keep using martingale in dice game, you will lose. The only how to profited from martingale only stopped as soon as possible when you are get some profit.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:41:51 AM

You lose on 98% with martingale? If you were put 100x or 10000% increase after your bet lose, you should be fine (if you are brave enough to put that % on lose), or if you were playing on 2% win chance, you could win huge amount in an hour. No matter on what chance you playing, as long as you keep using martingale in dice game, you will lose. The only how to profited from martingale only stopped as soon as possible when you are get some profit.
I agree because using martingale and become greedy will only results losing your money theres nothing new with this strategy it will allow you to win a little but will also trick you and if you wont able to control yourself for sure you will be busted and lose everything.

rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:34:42 AM

long win without lose i think its difficult but if you want you can make bet with high chances win
but its not sure you can always win and if you busted you will lose bigger than your win
use martingale if you win some streak then withdraw it, or use low win chances with small bet if you get lucky grab big profits
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:56:17 AM

At this point I feel like there should be sticked thread in the gambling section explaining basic, and at the same time the most commonly used dice strategies.
There is no dice strategy which will guarantee your profit. If that was the case then we would roll dice all day, and no one will be working! (Why work when you can win money, duh!)

I doubt that many people will read this. But here is amazing presentation and detailed explanation (all based on experiments) of martingale strategy.
You will learn that this system is flawed by design: http://wizardofodds.com/gambling/betting-systems/

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:06:37 AM

Winning streak with no loss or even with few loss is nearly impossible imo. Simply because it is gambling. No matter what site or strategy you are using, it wont give you a win with no loss. You must be extremely lucky if that case happen.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:23:10 AM

Well, i tried in this site where i did first heard of the word "martingle" being said by my friends because it is really an interesting strategy. I did this martingle strategy in a site where they gave me a free satoshi of 200. I started rolling and did some wins, then i tried to decrease the winning chance to 20% which gave me more prize, almost 3x of my bet, so i did rolling 3x before i increase my bet. At the first hours it was great, the truth i reach my bitcoin from 0.00000200 to 0.00092645, it was a good one, i was closing to their limit of withdrawing when i lost all of them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
freemanjackal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:55:35 AM

there is no winning strategy for long term running dice game, at the end you ll lose all your money, if you want to get some profits it is importnat that you can control yourself even if you are winning and think that you can win more, that thought will lead you to bankruptcy, so no matter what strategy you use, you must know when to stop, thats your best strategy
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:49:12 AM

There are many versions on martingale strategies are available, but none of them working for me too. But theoretically they are very strong strategies, no doubt in that.
There is one proven martingale strategy but that will work only with infinite bankroll.  I guess it has been discussed here many times, still gamblers are not realizing and keep on trying with different modified martingale strategies. There will be no differences in my dicing whether I go random strategy or no strategy.

By probability theory you will have chances for being lucky at 50% of times. It means no loss or no gain for every gambler. But that is not happening to any one.
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:51:24 AM

there is no winning strategy for long term running dice game, at the end you ll lose all your money, if you want to get some profits it is importnat that you can control yourself even if you are winning and think that you can win more, that thought will lead you to bankruptcy, so no matter what strategy you use, you must know when to stop, thats your best strategy
Actually, there are some secret ways to win the dice game. However, the methods belong to experts and it seems like they do not want to show us about those "Top Secret" techniques. If you have some money, you buy those methods and use them in the dice games. I love Dice but it is very hard to beat it.
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:09:44 AM

There is no strategy in dice gambling, there is speculation only. I've been more than a year of gambling dice with bitcoin, when all said this and that, believe me it is not guaranteed to win. The most important thing is gambling when the mind is happy so we can concentrate.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:27:28 AM

Actually, there are some secret ways to win the dice game. However, the methods belong to experts and it seems like they do not want to show us about those "Top Secret" techniques. If you have some money, you buy those methods and use them in the dice games. I love Dice but it is very hard to beat it.
I dont think soo that there are special techniques or methods on playing dice games which could able to make someone to be profitable and the only thing i know is that you should have big bankroll in order to do that.There are lots of methods which are show in public but one of them doesnt even work on longer runs which is really the reality on playing dice.All are just random.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:17:22 AM

~snip~
if you are planning to have the longest run without any loss 1.0102x is the way to go as you will be having a good chance of making some coins if you are planning to roll for years non stop Cheesy To tell you the truth there is no strategy that will make you win all of the time.You have to find your winning combinations and it all depends upon your luck.
1.0102 is worst multiplier in dice and it is only good if you want to chaise jackpots. House edge will catch you in the and, yesterday i played with 101 satoshi bet, chasing jackpot in fortunejack, wagered something around 0.07 - lost something around 0.0007  Wink

If u have time there is a strategy;

Start with 100. Bet it and assume lost. Increase 2x. Now bet with 200 and lost. Increase 2x. Bet with 400 and lost. Increase 2x. Bet with 800 and lost. Ok dont give up. Increase 2x. Bet with 1600 and finally WON! ur lost 1500. Ur profit 100. Ur profit will always 100 with this tactic. Or u can start with 1000. But u must accept to 7 lost risk.

7 risk means for starting with 100 bet;

Total= 12700

Next bet will be 12800 and ur profit will be 100. If u will try it with 1000 add one zero to table...

Wish u good luck...
Accept 7 loses? How did you calculated this? What if you lose 8 in row? Or 15? Or 25? Than your total won't be 12700, it will be your bankroll. Is it worth to risk your bankroll for 100 satoshi? I don't think so.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1131

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:10:57 PM

~snip~
if you are planning to have the longest run without any loss 1.0102x is the way to go as you will be having a good chance of making some coins if you are planning to roll for years non stop Cheesy To tell you the truth there is no strategy that will make you win all of the time.You have to find your winning combinations and it all depends upon your luck.
1.0102 is worst multiplier in dice and it is only good if you want to chaise jackpots. House edge will catch you in the and, yesterday i played with 101 satoshi bet, chasing jackpot in fortunejack, wagered something around 0.07 - lost something around 0.0007  Wink

If u have time there is a strategy;

Start with 100. Bet it and assume lost. Increase 2x. Now bet with 200 and lost. Increase 2x. Bet with 400 and lost. Increase 2x. Bet with 800 and lost. Ok dont give up. Increase 2x. Bet with 1600 and finally WON! ur lost 1500. Ur profit 100. Ur profit will always 100 with this tactic. Or u can start with 1000. But u must accept to 7 lost risk.

7 risk means for starting with 100 bet;

Total= 12700

Next bet will be 12800 and ur profit will be 100. If u will try it with 1000 add one zero to table...

Wish u good luck...
Accept 7 loses? How did you calculated this? What if you lose 8 in row? Or 15? Or 25? Than your total won't be 12700, it will be your bankroll. Is it worth to risk your bankroll for 100 satoshi? I don't think so.
7 losses on playing dice is nothing because most of dice players or gamblers suffer or even experience even more.I agree on what you have said your bankroll would be really at risk even if you are just betting on 100 satoshi since you are using martingale then expect for long losing streaks.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:31:30 PM

It will take time to figure out, but i think, luck will stop the strategy tho.

There's a strategy i use in almost 1 year ago

x1.8 or x1.9
51.x% win rate
Increase by 220% when lose.
Switch(Big/Small) when Lose

It is able to run for almost 2-3 days and it crashed.

The next moment i run, when i just woke up, lost 14- 15 streak at 51%

Nothing new with any martingale modification strategy everyone would know that it's useles won't work. The only thing can change the outcome are your own luck , since there is no way ton find out when and where is your luck would come to you , so just make a random bet in dice , don't get yourself in complicated things.
Yes, people are just wasting their time and energy in finding out new dice gambling strategies.
Only by time and after facing so many losses with their every new strategy, they will come to know about how smart their house edge would be.

If luck is the only deciding factor for profit making in gambling, then I just wonder how gambling houses is always so lucky.
lol of course the house edge have been set to always in profit unless there is unexpected huge jackpot winning have to be paid , but still they can recover it faster as long as they have a lot of loyal player . really wasting time to figure out a working strategy in dice , it's clearly doen't exist, you can't expect anything.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

I bet that you will never find any "working strategy" that would give you continuous profits over long time with least losses in a dice game. Come on mate, those sites are not there to just throw away and distribute their coins amongst the users, but obviously want your hard-earned coins. Never expect that you will win the longest against their "cutting-edge" house-edge strategy, even if it's the lowest.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:23:02 PM

I bet that you will never find any "working strategy" that would give you continuous profits over long time with least losses in a dice game. Come on mate, those sites are not there to just throw away and distribute their coins amongst the users, but obviously want your hard-earned coins. Never expect that you will win the longest against their "cutting-edge" house-edge strategy, even if it's the lowest.

True, no matter how many calculation or trials in making strategy it may not work,it will work for 3-5 times but never for too long. I'm just doing whatever strategy while playing based on the rolls and bets. There were times that its our fortune that dictates us to win even we did only one strategy but every day and game is always a different story.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:32:34 PM

- Depending on your luck, no strategy for dice game
- I saw many people using the strategy, but all strategies is vain
- Do not think strategically when you play a game depend too much on luck

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌