Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TO THEYMOS :Why ?  (Read 1231 times)
bitcoinwilllive4 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:25:18 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 02:14:43 PM by bitcoinwilllive4

TO THEYMOS :

Why delete my post and ban me ?

bitcoinwilllive

While I am talking about your problems

The post like:

Bitcointalk should stop signature campaign or have more rules for post / for pay.

Or their spamming is killing this forum. I was the oldest user of this forum in 2013

And people will move to other forums like girlbtc.com/bitcoinforum  , girlbtc is not good guy with general matter( threats people) .  but their try to challenging you by start a forum just like you is right.

They will soon get the real users (who is really interesting in bitcoin) not intereting in the paid post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:43:34 PM

Why delete my post and ban me ?

bitcoinwilllive

While I am talking about your problems

Well sorry about that but I think you should take a look at this link below and you'd be able to come to terms with the reasons why you were banned.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0
bitcoinwilllive4 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:33:13 PM

The post like:

Bitcointalk should stop signature campaign or have more rules for post / for pay.

Or their spamming is killing this forum. I was the oldest user of this forum in 2013

And people will move to other forums like girlbtc.com/bitcoinforum  , girlbtc is not good guy with general matter( threats people) .  but their try to challenging you by start a forum just like you is right.

They will soon get the real users (who is really interesting in bitcoin) not intereting in the paid post.

I am just trying to help this forum. but you delete my post and ban me.

What's wrong with the bitcointalk.org 's admin and Mod?

You are losing real bitcoin users  but attracting poster( post for pay).
400actforsale

Activity: 127
Merit: 101

BTC will drop

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:18:25 PM

I was the oldest user of this forum in 2013
First, you are not an user from 2013, you're just registered today. Moreover the oldest user (satoshi) isn't from just 2013, he's from 2009.

And your post (about solutions to signature campaign related spams) are brought up here multiple times (e.g. [1] [2]). After those a moderator have made a post (as stated above) for the guidelines of signature campaign.

Since your post is unsubstantial, it is deleted.

Goodbye bitcoin!
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:37:23 PM

I searched for the username you provided but cannot find the account.
Mods delete post if they are non contributive or spam. They don't simoly delete a post for nothing so theycdo have a reason to delete yours.
Wh are you quoting that? Where did you see that post? Theymos has nothing to do with signature campaigns.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 02:40:41 PM

Disliking Bitcointalk? Promoting girlbtc? Using Chinese characters?
Gee, I wonder who you could be.

Your post was deleted because it is useless shit only used to promote your poor excuse of a forum. Please, follow the rules of your ban and stay away.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:45:34 PM

I searched that user you mentioned but its only brand new without any post and only see this user bitcoinwilllive4 actually there are 3 of them. And admin theymos don't have reason to delete users post and ban user also I guess, mods delete those posts that cannot help and totally offtopic to the thread.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 02:47:10 PM

You were promoting the girlbtc copycat forum, thus got banned. Every single account that continues to post any girlbtc links will likely be treated the same way. In the case of brand new accounts, they will most likely be nuked on sight. Girlbtc (& related link) is now 'officially' a known spammer, thus will be dealt like the traditional ones (e.g. KNCMiner, 'Bitcoin ponzi' et al.).

I searched that user you mentioned but its only brand new without any post
That's what happens when they get nuked (all of their posts get deleted automatically).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bitcoinwilllive4 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:48:08 PM

First, you are not an user from 2013, you're just registered today. Moreover the oldest user (satoshi) isn't from just 2013, he's from 2009.

And your post (about solutions to signature campaign related spams) are brought up here multiple times (e.g. [1] [2]). After those a moderator have made a post (as stated above) for the guidelines of signature campaign.

My account is banned early 2014

Mods delete post if they are non contributive or spam. They don't simoly delete a post for nothing so theycdo have a reason to delete yours.
Wh are you quoting that? Where did you see that post? Theymos has nothing to do with signature campaigns.

My name  bitcoinwilllive  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=934225

Be banned , and post deleted.

gorgon666

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:07:13 PM

Every single account that continues to post any girlbtc links will likely be treated the same way. In the case of brand new accounts, they will most likely be nuked on sight. Girlbtc (& related link) is now 'officially' a known spammer, thus will be dealt like the traditional ones (e.g. KNCMiner, 'Bitcoin ponzi' et al.).
KNCMiner does not post any coherent content, only random words and a KNCMiner link.

The GirlBTC links were attached to threads/posts with content that is reasonably allowable within the rules of the forum, and garnered actual replies from users attempting to discuss said content. The very first thread in Bitcoin Discussion also has a coherent post/topic that can be discussed, a link at the bottom to a competing forum, but has 4 pages of replies instead of the creator of said thread getting banned and thread  removed; what is the difference between the GirlBTC posts and this post?

Are you saying that GirlBTC links are not allowed regardless of the content in the attached posts/threads? Are you the one who made this rule? If not whose decision was it to implement this rule?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:35:31 PM

My account is banned early 2014

My name  bitcoinwilllive  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=934225

Be banned , and post deleted.

I demand from theymos that the user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=934225 have all his posts retrieved from the trash bin and return it to Legendary status. It's obvious to all that said user account had tremendous value, hence the mods taking it upon themselves to perhaps take over said account for their own.  Roll Eyes

Oh, and Merry Christmas, or Merry x-mas if you're fans of Chantha Owen Lueung.

Bruno
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6764

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:48:21 PM

All over the world, even on Christmas, people are dropping dead when they should have long, full lives ahead of them.  You're a turd who was probably shitposting all over this forum, and it's no loss to any of us.  The forum, and the world--full of injustices that we all have to deal with--will go on as usual. 

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 09:52:03 PM

The post like:
And people will move to other forums like girlbtc.com/bitcoinforum  , girlbtc is not good guy with general matter( threats people) .  but their try to challenging you by start a forum just like you is right.
Are you yet another alt account of the permanently banned girlbtc.com ?
If so, the answer is pretty easy: You are evading a ban and that results in being banned on your "new" account aswell.
Further, plain advertising as you did is not tolerated either. Your post can be considered as "Ad-Spam", and I would have reported it aswell, had I seen it.
(Before you try coming up with some dodgy excuses as always, how's your connection to girlbtc and why are you advertising their forum?)

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:59:16 PM

The post like:
And people will move to other forums like girlbtc.com/bitcoinforum  , girlbtc is not good guy with general matter( threats people) .  but their try to challenging you by start a forum just like you is right.
Are you yet another alt account of the permanently banned girlbtc.com ?
If so, the answer is pretty easy: You are evading a ban and that results in being banned on your "new" account aswell.
Further, plain advertising as you did is not tolerated either. Your post can be considered as "Ad-Spam", and I would have reported it aswell, had I seen it.
(Before you try coming up with some dodgy excuses as always, how's your connection to girlbtc and why are you advertising their forum?)
He provably is or this is someone he hired to try to spread nonesense in the forum while promoting their own forum. They are putting all the blame to theymos the last time I saw girlbtc ranting about his ban and now this thread pointing to theymos again was created.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 01:47:51 PM

Your post can be considered as "Ad-Spam", and I would have reported it aswell, had I seen it.
It is the very definition of Ad-Spam. Posting via several different (brand new) accounts into several different sections at random (whether it be creating their own threads, or posting in someone else's threads).

They are putting all the blame to theymos the last time I saw girlbtc ranting about his ban and now this thread pointing to theymos again was created.
That is pretty much pointless since theymos has most likely not banned any of these 'brand new' accounts that are spamming.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 04:53:18 PM

KNCMiner does not post any coherent content, only random words and a KNCMiner link.
This wasn't always the case. At the beginnings of his spam what he was posting made perfect sense. I expect that this changed to try and avoid automatic spam detectors.

The GirlBTC links were attached to threads/posts with content that is reasonably allowable within the rules of the forum, and garnered actual replies from users attempting to discuss said content. The very first thread in Bitcoin Discussion also has a coherent post/topic that can be discussed, a link at the bottom to a competing forum, but has 4 pages of replies instead of the creator of said thread getting banned and thread  removed; what is the difference between the GirlBTC posts and this post?
The post you linked is a different situation completely to the girlbtc spam. For starters, the link on the referenced post is a news article that is used to source the information on the post. The girlbtc links are not news  articles and are not used to source informaton. They are simply a copy-paste of the post here with no further information (AFAIK). This is nothing but blatant advertising, which is against the rules.

I'm sure I don't need to explain why a post just saying "this forum is shit, join girlbtc.com" is against the rules.

Are you saying that GirlBTC links are not allowed regardless of the content in the attached posts/threads?
I doubt that's the case. If there is a reason that isn't blatant advertising I expect an exception can be made. This isn't the case, and considering that girlbtc doesn't have the brain capacity or english skills to understand what spam is I doubt it ever won't be.

Are you the one who made this rule? If not whose decision was it to implement this rule?
It's common sense. If you put your personal vendetta to one side it is simple to see.
gorgon666

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:14:13 PM

This wasn't always the case. At the beginnings of his spam what he was posting made perfect sense. I expect that this changed to try and avoid automatic spam detectors.
You think KNCMiner stopped posting coherent content to avoid spam detectors? The Spam Detectors must not work very well. You might want to post a little bit of evidence to support that KNCMiner made posts that made sense in the past.

The post you linked is a different situation completely to the girlbtc spam. For starters, the link on the referenced post is a news article that is used to source the information on the post. The girlbtc links are not news  articles and are not used to source informaton. They are simply a copy-paste of the post here with no further information (AFAIK). This is nothing but blatant advertising, which is against the rules.
Who gets to decide what is a "news article" and what is not? There have been several posts that have referenced threads in the chinese forums in the past.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: