Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not enough people were buying Ripple so they rebranded it  (Read 1400 times)
TaunSew (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:05:46 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 05:20:38 AM by TaunSew

Now it's called Stellar.  Founded by the founder of Ripple.  He didn't leave, it's two feet belonging to the same creature.  They're in it together.  Smiley  This is like WWE (wrestling) but crypto currencies - a 8 year old thinks it's real but a full grown adult doesn't.

Ripple division of Stellar has 5 billion coins it can dump at any time, while public only has 300 million split between 85,000 Facebook accounts (many of which are sockpuppets of professional blackhat hackers who own thousands of accounts through scrypting and macros).

85,000 people 'claimed' Stellar and yet their forum is dead and they have almost no presence on the internet?  Lmfao!  That's because 98% of claimants are with fake facebook accounts.   Smiley

Now they only give out 100-300 Stellar to each person (real or sockpuppet) while they have 5 billion coins they can dump at any time.

It's a 99.7% premine at the moment. Total supply is 100 billion coins but that's only if millions use stellar.

So tradeable supply right now is only 5.3 billion, of which 5 billion of that is owned by Stellar / Stripe team.

5 billion / 5.3 billion = 94.3% control of all tradeable stellar.  This is a scam.  They can manipulate prices so easy.

Stellar controls 99.7 billion of 100 billion total Stellar in existence.  Only 300 million has been "given away" and they lied about sending people $10, they sent a lot of people amounts under $10.  Many people right now are reporting to only 100s or no stellar at all (lol!).

This is the best scam in 2014.  Who knew Bitcointalk was a charity?  This is the wild west.  Nobody goes to jail over these scams.   Smiley

You guys just made some instant millionaires in California. Smiley

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 06:07:08 AM

ha ha we are "self regulating "

oh man i love this forum.

"junk town" is in effect the crypto wiki leaks

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:14:07 AM

what ? hahah
i don't get it who is self regulating ?

and OP thx for the info Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 10:58:59 AM

what ? hahah
i don't get it who is self regulating ?

and OP thx for the info Wink

tonight you will be laying there and you will sit bolt upright and go:

"oh shit" "i get it"

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:07:42 PM

Ripple- 2 Years in and still useless as fuck!
alz

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:23:47 PM

not useless for the devs and their pals!
its been extremely useful for transferring BTC from greedy overeager "investors" to Jed McCaleb and Co.

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
counter

Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:21:59 PM

not useless for the devs and their pals!
its been extremely useful for transferring BTC from greedy overeager "investors" to Jed McCaleb and Co.

I'm impressed Ripple is still kicking.  I was curious what stellar was all about so I guess now I know.  I wonder how much affect this will have on the price and what other plans they got for Stellar.  Thanks for sharing the news.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:13:58 PM

agreed.

No coin can be good with so much pre-mining.

And Facebook giveaway is really suspicious, most people(like me!) don't use facebook for good reasons, and the crypto community is stronger in the forums and in the reddit than on facebook
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:53:06 PM

the Facebook info mentioned earlier is a smoking gun to me..
i call Bullshit on that LOL
no one is going to have a new coin no one ever heard of with 80k Facebook user already signed up at launch basically.
that whole routine stinks.. bad !
i shouldn't even have to point out how people are mega anon here so who wants to sue Facebook to invest in coins ?
that is like insisting the bank take your finger prints when you go with draw cash from the bank or something.

jeez why do these scammers never let up ?
it just seems to me to be more and more obvious they are scams so why bother ?

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 07:58:06 PM

I usually like to argue, but I can't on this one

Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:04:39 PM

So you are receiving free currency and are still angry? What is wrong with you? You besides from receiving free currency you want it to worth millions?

Scams are those alts who want you to mine spending hashrate on it or even buy them to later dump the devs stack on you.

Ripple devs never orchestrated a dump like 90 percent of shit alts outhere

And i did used ripple to store some currencies many times.. besides of 90 percent of shitty altss.. when did you use a shit altcoin for a real transaction or to buy something?
Ejaculation

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:06:42 PM

Most of don't care as long as we get free money. That's all what it is about.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:34:35 PM

Now it's called Stellar.  Founded by the founder of Ripple.  He didn't leave, it's two feet belonging to the same creature.  They're in it together.  Smiley  This is like WWE (wrestling) but crypto currencies - a 8 year old thinks it's real but a full grown adult doesn't.

Ripple division of Stellar has 5 billion coins it can dump at any time, while public only has 300 million split between 85,000 Facebook accounts (many of which are sockpuppets of professional blackhat hackers who own thousands of accounts through scrypting and macros).

85,000 people 'claimed' Stellar and yet their forum is dead and they have almost no presence on the internet?  Lmfao!  That's because 98% of claimants are with fake facebook accounts.   Smiley

Now they only give out 100-300 Stellar to each person (real or sockpuppet) while they have 5 billion coins they can dump at any time.

It's a 99.7% premine at the moment. Total supply is 100 billion coins but that's only if millions use stellar.

So tradeable supply right now is only 5.3 billion, of which 5 billion of that is owned by Stellar / Stripe team.

5 billion / 5.3 billion = 94.3% control of all tradeable stellar.  This is a scam.  They can manipulate prices so easy.

Stellar controls 99.7 billion of 100 billion total Stellar in existence.  Only 300 million has been "given away" and they lied about sending people $10, they sent a lot of people amounts under $10.  Many people right now are reporting to only 100s or no stellar at all (lol!).

This is the best scam in 2014.  Who knew Bitcointalk was a charity?  This is the wild west.  Nobody goes to jail over these scams.   Smiley

Thanks for your insight. If you ask me, its a fuckin gay name anyway
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 08:41:10 PM

So you are receiving free currency and are still angry? What is wrong with you? You besides from receiving free currency you want it to worth millions?

Scams are those alts who want you to mine spending hashrate on it or even buy them to later dump the devs stack on you.

And i did used ripple to store some currencies many times.. besides of 90 percent of shitty altss.. when did you use a shit altcoin for a real transaction or to buy something?

I would guess about 50 times, but that's probably on the low side

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 04:06:18 PM

Most of don't care as long as we get free money. That's all what it is about.

ya ya the free money !!

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 04:07:19 PM

based on all that NXT is a good buy  ..right?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:38:44 PM

Stellar has 5 billion coins it can dump at any time, while public only has 300 million split between 85,000 Facebook accounts ?

ICO ? ROI's Facebook ? HOLY FUCK !

TAKE MY MONEY NOW !

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: