Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinue Faucet Dice  (Read 793 times)
MataCoin (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:13:56 AM

You use reCaptcha which is most unfriendly captcha and any faucet owner should remove it from faucet long time ago.Today on your faucet reCaptcha is just unsolvable for me,10 or 20 times solved and new just appear.It is nice to run faucet when 90% of users claim 0 reward,but it will not last too long-many users just avoid any faucet with reCaptcha.

thank you for notif me about capthca
would you like to advice me which the best captcha for faucet. ?

Any captcha is better then reCaptcha,you can try with SolveMedia,new ones like slide to validate captcha (Geetest) and also add some aniti-bot links or some letter/math captcha.For some reason reCaptcha on your faucet is too much harder to solve then on other faucets.

I see you lower reward,it is normal when BTC price go up and your income can not follow,good luck.

thank you .. i'll change the chaaptha. ! Cheesy

i lower the rewards again due to btc volatily will turn it back to higher when the price go down.

Now reward down to 20 satoshi.

GL.,

YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge Dice GameJackpotsRakebackPlay / Earn / Invest

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: