Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Android App] Crypto Trakr - Digital currency tracker & manager  (Read 356 times)
andrepcg (OP)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:33:19 PM

CryptoTrakr is an app that allows you to follow the prices of various cryptocurrencies, set up alerts to get notified when prices reach a specific value and view easy to use charts.

Multiple crypto currencies
Follow the price of multiple digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Zcash and other altcoins from multiple exchanges. Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, Poloniex, Bitstamp, Bitsquare, QRYPTOS, CEX.io, OKCoin, Quoine, Gemini, BTC-e and Bitfinex.

Live price update
Watch the price of your favorite crypto currency update, no need to manual refresh

Price alerts & notifications
Set alerts for higher/lower value for any cryptocurrency and receive a notification when the value is reached.

Candlestick charts with volume
Powerful charts with price and volume for a specific time frame. Read 1 hour charts up to 1 year charts.

Portfolio manager to track purchases and sells
Hard to keep track of your buys & sells? You have the ability to create a purchase and track it over time, split it, stack it, sell it. How well is your portfolio performing?

If you have an issue, email bug@cryptotrakr.com, or use the Bug Report option within the app before leaving a negative review.

https://cryptotrakr.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:52:58 AM

It's become a trend now,every once or twice a week a project is posted which is based on tracking/comparing altcoins.Basically,price charts.You could go through last couple of topics opened,they're almost the same.Doing what you do.
From the learning perspective,it's nice but as a project,it's kinda outdated since there is nothing now you have to offer.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:09:04 AM

I will mark this page, a good app for traders obviously. It well help everyone who don't want to miss a great price to buy and sell.
is it free for major features such as price notification? I mean, we could get notification from every market/trading exchanges and for certain coins that we want. I may give my reviews after try every features on your app, thanks for share.
andrepcg (OP)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:26:56 AM

I will mark this page, a good app for traders obviously. It well help everyone who don't want to miss a great price to buy and sell.
is it free for major features such as price notification? I mean, we could get notification from every market/trading exchanges and for certain coins that we want. I may give my reviews after try every features on your app, thanks for share.

Yes, it is free to receive price notifications for any pair that is supported (limited number of alerts).

I plan on keeping developing the app and introduce new features when I can, so expect full attention from me when it comes to suggestions and bug fixing.

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: