Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:08:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoins With PayPal Site (Now Looking For BETA Testers)  (Read 2564 times)
TheBitMan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 10:56:20 PM

Please donate to 1B2NGyTimGcMv8FUyFJv47TNaZq4X7Xa9R
All I need is about 0.10 BTC I will even give you a $5 Amazon for some please PM or post I want to get this site up.
Thanks
BitPal.webs.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2011, 11:10:46 PM

Why do I have to register to see how it works? Ok so how does it work?

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 12:04:08 AM

Why do I have to register to see how it works? Ok so how does it work?
my bad for some reason I wanted to keep it locked so PayPal didn't get all mad or suspicious that page is now open to everyone and I try to use BTC instead of bitcoins because of PayPal being PayPal
phenom

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 12:10:59 AM

It's already been done many times before. Learn from coinpal.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 12:12:36 AM

It's already been done many times before. Learn from coinpal.
Other than him there arent any others
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 12:32:18 AM

Actually I'll be selling with PayPal soon. What's your procedure for stopping fraud?

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 12:37:06 AM

Actually I'll be selling with PayPal soon. What's your procedure for stopping fraud?
When the money is in my account..I send them the coins..
nazgulnarsil

Activity: 672
Merit: 258

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 12:54:58 AM

anyone with a paypal account should close it today.

paypal has the ability to freeze bank accounts linked to them AT WILL.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AnonymousBat

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 02:11:21 AM

And then they tell paypal they never got their coins and paypal reverses the transaction.

Then what.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 03:15:33 AM

And then they tell paypal they never got their coins and paypal reverses the transaction.

Then what.
The whole site is a risk for me my paypal can get shut down but people buy bitcoins with bank accounts so there is always a problem
JellyfishRancher

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 04:22:15 AM

This is really not a good idea. Haven't you seen all the threads about paypal scams the past two weeks? Not to mention the fact that you don't have a real domain.
lemonginger

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

firstbits: 121vnq

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 04:39:17 AM

you should probably at least think about registering a domain or something
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 11:28:10 AM

I just bought a domain for my lottery and that didnt work out so that was a waste of money..,
jerfelix

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 12:11:31 PM

Please please please read the threads about CoinPal, and how he had so much fraud, and how he got shut down.

If you want to automate buying bitcoins with paypal, you should probably focus on automating the thing that people are doing successfully - buying bitcoins on eBay.  People are doing that now, presumably with some success.  Focus on helping people sell via eBay (with a quick setup of an auction, along with some "physical good" that can be shipped so there's no dispute).

You will get slaughtered by fraud if you try to sell via Paypal.  Don't do it.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 01:43:19 PM

Please please please read the threads about CoinPal, and how he had so much fraud, and how he got shut down.

If you want to automate buying bitcoins with paypal, you should probably focus on automating the thing that people are doing successfully - buying bitcoins on eBay.  People are doing that now, presumably with some success.  Focus on helping people sell via eBay (with a quick setup of an auction, along with some "physical good" that can be shipped so there's no dispute).

You will get slaughtered by fraud if you try to sell via Paypal.  Don't do it.
I made one called bitcoinseller but i need bitcoins and no one wants to part with them!
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 02:22:45 PM

I just bought a domain for my lottery and that didnt work out so that was a waste of money..,

Paypal is going to freeze your accounts, part of their TOS and Usage Agreements is that these type of accounts need to be PRE-APPROVED and their compliance team will not let you sell a currency other than USD or be a currency exchanger

BitInstant.com is currently in negotiations with Paypal to be the exclusive seller of BitCoins. Our developers are working with Paypal to secure a method that will abide by their TOS and reduce chargebacks and fraud.

We will keep everyone updated!

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
lemonginger

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

firstbits: 121vnq

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 01:14:42 AM

Paypal is going to freeze your accounts, part of their TOS and Usage Agreements is that these type of accounts need to be PRE-APPROVED and their compliance team will not let you sell a currency other than USD or be a currency exchanger

BitInstant.com is currently in negotiations with Paypal to be the exclusive seller of BitCoins. Our developers are working with Paypal to secure a method that will abide by their TOS and reduce chargebacks and fraud.

Good luck, but I doubt it is possible with bitcoin's current shaky legal status in the US as well as publicity. I don't think paypal will touch it with a 10 foot pole. I also don't think they are in the business of giving anyone exclusive rights to sell anything. If they allow sales, they will allow it for more than just you. But again, good luck, a quick way to get money in and out of exchanges is good for the bitcoin economy.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 01:17:14 AM

Good luck, but I doubt it is possible with bitcoin's current shaky legal status in the US as well as publicity. I don't think paypal will touch it with a 10 foot pole. I also don't think they are in the business of giving anyone exclusive rights to sell anything. If they allow sales, they will allow it for more than just you. But again, good luck, a quick way to get money in and out of exchanges is good for the bitcoin economy.
im going to use ebay
tito13kfm

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 01:52:46 AM

im going to use ebay

How does that solve anything?  You are going to sell them via eBay, take a 9% loss because of fees, a 2+% loss to Paypal, and still have the transaction reversed..

I think the problem is, nobody has any idea what you are trying to accomplish.  You want to sell bitcoins for paypal, yet you don't have any to sell so you ask for somebody to give you some.  You then state you'll avoid the paypal problem by using eBay.

Your website states that you won't always received the exact amount you buy.  You quote 2 different fees in 2 different spots on your site.

What on gods earth are you doing?  You can't just throw up a website, accept money, and then try to figure it out as you go along.  You need a solid business plan.

Your lottery was declared a failure earlier in this thread, and now you back to advertising it.  Which one is it?
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 01:56:03 AM

im going to use ebay

How does that solve anything?  You are going to sell them via eBay, take a 9% loss because of fees, a 2+% loss to Paypal, and still have the transaction reversed..

I think the problem is, nobody has any idea what you are trying to accomplish.  You want to sell bitcoins for paypal, yet you don't have any to sell so you ask for somebody to give you some.  You then state you'll avoid the paypal problem by using eBay.

Your website states that you won't always received the exact amount you buy.  You quote 2 different fees in 2 different spots on your site.

What on gods earth are you doing?  You can't just throw up a website, accept money, and then try to figure it out as you go along.  You need a solid business plan.

Your lottery was declared a failure earlier in this thread, and now you back to advertising it.  Which one is it?
I rushed into a lot of sites because I was consumed by the addiction of Bitcoin... I will delete all my sites but the lottery one because I am currently BETA testing it
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: