Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:27:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] Skechers gift card 20%  (Read 83811 times)
BitcoinDomainDeals

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 02:37:56 AM

Hello,

I vouch for this seller.

So 2 days ago, I got a test code to experience the process on Sketcher's website.

First code was a dud. - Proved with screen shots and all to sellers skype.

Today this seller sent me another code to try, and that one worked 100%

I ordered, and I'm waiting for shipment to arrive.

Will update thread when I receive order.

Thanks,

BitcoinDomainDeals

AltOfAnAllt

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:46:34 AM

This giftcard is to be used worldwide or just for only stuff on Skechers website ?
BitcoinDomainDeals

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 07:33:16 AM

This giftcard is to be used worldwide or just for only stuff on Skechers website ?

He told me you can use online or instore.

Not sure about outside the USA.

Hope that helps.

BitcoinDomainDeals

extr (OP)

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:30:23 PM

SKECHERS e-Gift Cards are redeemable for SKECHERS merchandise only at SKECHERS.com and SKECHERS stores in the United States. Use our Store Locator to find the SKECHERS location nearest you.
SKECHERS e-Gift Cards are valid in the U.S. only.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Amon Raa

Activity: 215

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 07:49:36 PM

Very legit guy, deal with him with peace in mind.
bigassboy

Activity: 373
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:12:28 AM

Bought myself 4 pairs of shoes again using the gift codes and just got it delivered to me today. Vouch to OP, Thanks..
BitcoinDomainDeals

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 03:57:18 AM

Just got shipping conformation on Sketchers order.

Will update when shipment arrives.

Thanks OP,

BitcoinDomainDeals

h3nchman24

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:45:46 PM

Still have cards and working?
extr (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:28:44 PM

cards of stock and work. Read the reviews

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
irobotic449

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:32:46 PM

Do you have any other cards besides sketchers?
extr (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:37:37 PM

Do you have any other cards besides sketchers?
not now

h3nchman24

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:36:33 AM

cards of stock and work. Read the reviews

Cards just has told, worked testing shipping now.  Will update.
AltOfAnAllt

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:39:44 AM

They can be used worldwide?
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:47:02 AM

bump

Hello OP. Is this code will work on Philippines country? I want to purchase online on web store of skechers here in PH. I will buy if it is working nationwide. Thanks

extr (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:36:44 AM

bump

Hello OP. Is this code will work on Philippines country? I want to purchase online on web store of skechers here in PH. I will buy if it is working nationwide. Thanks
SKECHERS e-Gift Cards are redeemable for SKECHERS merchandise only at SKECHERS.com and SKECHERS stores in the United States.
SKECHERS e-Gift Cards are valid in the U.S. only.

amadil

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:28:30 PM

this guy dont accept escrow he said he dont uderstand it  Shocked
bigassboy

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:00:29 PM

this guy dont accept escrow he said he dont uderstand it  Shocked
OP is legit and he went first for me though. I bought around $950 worth of codes in 3 separate purchases and learnt how to use the cards and thru trial and error got a few codes cancelled. But OP replaces it free for me. Finally I learn how to use them without getting the codes cancelled.
BitcoinDomainDeals

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 03:01:24 PM

I got my vouch copies canceled and OP didn't want to help me or reimburse me any codes.

I wanted to buy $1000 worth myself - just wanted to make sure codes worked.

OP is legit and he went first for me though. I bought around $950 worth of codes in 3 separate purchases and learnt how to use the cards and thru trial and error got a few codes cancelled. But OP replaces it free for me. Finally I learn how to use them without getting the codes cancelled.

Can you go over how you did this?

It would help me out.

Thanks,

BitcoinDomainDeals

extr (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:16:26 PM

I got my vouch copies canceled and OP didn't want to help me or reimburse me any codes.
do not lie, you asked for the code $ 100 per test, I gave it to you, you've got something wrong was with the order, you are asked for more and I gave you substitute another $ 100 and you've got to order (and no one code you do not pay! !!)
and still trying to scrounge from me code for 10%. so it is not necessary here to flood.

bigassboy

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:23:13 PM

I wanted to buy $1000 worth myself - just wanted to make sure codes worked.

Can you go over how you did this?

It would help me out.

Thanks,

BitcoinDomainDeals
PM me if you need advice..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: