Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:52:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: News Just In! Bitcoin crash not caused by rush to sell, but by rush to buy!!!  (Read 4507 times)
MatTheCat (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 04:12:46 AM

MtGox state that the panic sell off was actually triggered by the sheer volume of people opening up accounts in order to BUY Bitcoins......doh.....so it wasn't a big fkn dirty manipulated speculative bubble at all, and if not for that tiny little technical hitch, then Bitcoin would be in the stratosphere by now, which is where it will be soon enough anyways.

So what are you waiting for people, smash up your piggy banks, empty your retirement funds, and charge back into Bitcoin!!!

If you don't believe me, here it is on the interwebz, so it must be true:

http://techcrunch.com/2013/04/11/bitcoin-price-drop-caused-by-rush-of-interest-not-ddos-says-mt-gox-exchange-newcomers-now-opening-20k-accounts-per-day/

Roll Eyes

(incorrigible bunch of fkn wankers)

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NikolaTesla

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 04:47:34 AM

Translation: OP has lots of BTC and wants to pump the price up
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 04:54:23 AM

Translation: OP has lots of BTC and wants to pump the price up

Thanks. Helped me to understand his language.
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 05:11:44 AM

If your English isn't quite up to scratch then there are plenty of foreign language subsections on these boards, perhaps your mother tongue is amongst them.

Perhaps the fact that English is a 2nd/3rd language to you guys also explains why you missed the very obvious irony in my post.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
blackreplica

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2013, 05:16:19 AM

www.sgBitcoin.net - The Premier News, Discussion & Marketplace Destination for the Singaporean Bitcoin Community
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 05:20:13 AM

War is peace!
Frost

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 05:26:20 AM

If your English isn't quite up to scratch then there are plenty of foreign language subsections on these boards, perhaps your mother tongue is amongst them.

Perhaps the fact that English is a 2nd/3rd language to you guys also explains why you missed the very obvious irony in my post.

Yea I do use the german board pretty much as I am german. But you should adapt to the fact that you will meet more and more germans in english forums, since most germans actually speak english better then the average american. It is not my fault that the average american can´t speak two languages apart from the fact that most of them can´t even speak their own language. But anyway thanks for your admonition. I respect all opinions. But I hope you respect my opinion too if I say your irony is somewhat listless. Best greetings.
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 05:46:31 AM

Yea I do use the german board pretty much as I am german. But you should adapt to the fact that you will meet more and more germans in english forums, since most germans actually speak english better then the average american. It is not my fault that the average american can´t speak two languages apart from the fact that most of them can´t even speak their own language. But anyway thanks for your admonition. I respect all opinions. But I hope you respect my opinion too if I say your irony is somewhat listless. Best greetings.

Also!

Weil Du Deutsch bist, hast du kein Verständis von Ironie. Das ist eine ganze klare Sache und nicht mal die Rede wert. Übrigens, der einzige Grund warum ihr Englisch lernen müsst, ist dass, ihr zwei größen Kriegen verloren habt und naturlich müsst ihr die Sprache Des Siegers lernen, weil ihr ganzes Land und Volk, sind jetzt Untertanen Der Vereinigten Staaten!

Hoch Achtungsvoll!

MatTheCat.

Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 05:54:10 AM

BE REAL; IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAYYYYYYYY. YOU KNOW IT'S JUST A LITTLE TOO LATEEEEEEEEEEEEE. YOU KNOW ALL THE RIGHT THINGS TO SAY... ITS JUST A LITTLE TOO LATE
Frost

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 06:00:20 AM

Also!

Weil Du Deutsch bist, hast du kein Verständis von Ironie. Das ist eine ganze klare Sache und nicht mal die Rede wert. Übrigens, der einzige Grund warum ihr Englisch lernen müsst, ist dass, ihr zwei größen Kriegen verloren habt und naturlich müsst ihr die Sprache Des Siegers lernen, weil ihr ganzes Land und Volk, sind jetzt Untertanen Der Vereinigten Staaten!

Hoch Achtungsvoll!

MatTheCat.

You are too funny. So basically you want to tell me that we got attacked due to the reason that they wanted to conquer our country and to stamp us down? Your are hilarious or do I again miss the irony in your post?
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 06:08:42 AM

You are too funny. So basically you want to tell me that we got attacked due to the reason that they wanted to conquer our country and to stamp us down? Your are hilarious or do I again miss the irony in your post?

No.

I am just saying, that the only reason that you all speak good English (not actually true but never mind), is because you are forced to learn it, as the post WW2 period heralded in an era of US political and economic hegemony, and cemented the English language's status as the global language of commerce, which begun in earnest with the spread of the British Empire into the largest empire that the world had ever seen.

Native English speakers are not forced to learn another language, as we already speak the language of the dominant global power. That is all.

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 06:33:22 AM

as we already speak the language of the dominant global power.

You speak mandarin chinese then? Smiley

i am satoshi
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 06:41:04 AM

You speak mandarin chinese then? Smiley

No, but perhaps my grandchildren will......

........whilst in a prison colony on Mars.

Frost

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 06:41:29 AM

No.

I am just saying, that the only reason that you all speak good English (not actually true but never mind), is because you are forced to learn it, as the post WW2 period heralded in an era of US political and economic hegemony, and cemented the English language's status as the global language of commerce, which begun in earnest with the spread of the British Empire into the largest empire that the world had ever seen.

Native English speakers are not forced to learn another language, as we already speak the language of the dominant global power. That is all.

I don´t disagree... however... I am not forced to do anything neither lol. I could give a shit about english and it wouldn´t even hurt me. My stepdad is a great example.. he speaks russian, vietnamese, and a little bit persian and he hates english lnaguage and is still living! But you know what? I learned english and french because I love to be educated, because they are easy to learn and I think they are beatiful languages as well. Three languages give me way more access to informations which people who only speak english, never will have. Now that the US economic hegemony is over, do you really believe that I will learn chinese now?

People here give a shit about the US hegemony and they even give more and more shit about all that euro drama here. Things will change pretty soon. China will take economic and political hegemony. Anyway I won´t learn chinese. I like english and french because it gives me access to more informations... combined with german, this is superior.

Your so called hegemony is a complete joke.. every country could get this hegemony if they would be warmonger like the British Empire and the US in the past.
If the german empire would have been successful, I bet I still would have learned english or any other language.. just because it is always better to speak more then one language.
I don´t give a shit about who is the best warmonger.. not even if it would be my own country. I do not make decision to learn language because of any hegemony lol.
BitcoinMillionaire

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bling Bling

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 06:41:39 AM

Lol, I'm gonna print this poster and hang it on my wall.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jatajuta

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 06:59:32 AM

Hoch Achtungsvoll!

MatTheCat.

I dare you to try that on portuguese...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
FreeBit

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 09:04:51 AM

Yes, Mat. That is the price of the international success of your language. Everyone uses it, despite his capability. Isn't there pigdin-english?

I, as a natural born german, will use it, too. Everywhere I can and where it is necessary and/or appriate. You cannot do nothing about this. You should be glad that you cannot hear my awful german accent in using your god-given and so-fucking-pragmatic language Wink ...
FreeBit

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 09:28:15 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2013, 10:39:29 AM by FreeBit

Quote from: MatTheCat link=topic=175365.msg1826196#msg1826196
Also!

Hoch Achtungsvoll!

MatTheCat.

More or less good german. I will translate this to make my point:

"So! Because you are german you cannot understand irony. This is absolutly clear and it is not needed to talk about his further. By the way, the reason you (the germans) have to learn english, is that you lost two big wars and, naturally, now you have to learn the language of the winner. Because your land and your people are now subjects of the USA! "

The "subject/Untertanen"-thing is not so far from reality for allmost everyone in my country (in other countries, too), but ...

Your military leadership/goverment/air force tried to prevent my birth. Allied pilots tried to burn/slash/kill/hurt the one-year-old baby my mother was at this time. On some psychological layers of myself I take this very personal.

But this was not your responsibility. It was the responsibility of the criminal US goverment/banking circles/establishment like it is today. Don't link yourself to such people. And read something not-mainstream about history.

John Self

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 10:56:39 AM

I'm afraid you were too convincing in your first sentence or so. I certainly didn't read further than that the first time.

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 09:40:35 PM

More or less good german. I will translate this to make my point:

"So! Because you are german you cannot understand irony. This is absolutly clear and it is not needed to talk about his further. By the way, the reason you (the germans) have to learn english, is that you lost two big wars and, naturally, now you have to learn the language of the winner. Because your land and your people are now subjects of the USA! "

The "subject/Untertanen"-thing is not so far from reality for allmost everyone in my country (in other countries, too), but ...

Your military leadership/goverment/air force tried to prevent my birth. Allied pilots tried to burn/slash/kill/hurt the one-year-old baby my mother was at this time. On some psychological layers of myself I take this very personal.

But this was not your responsibility. It was the responsibility of the criminal US goverment/banking circles/establishment like it is today. Don't link yourself to such people. And read something not-mainstream about history.

Relax dude.

I was on the wind up.

FYI. I am not American, I am Scottish but was happy to have 'Frost' believe that I was American if there was any chance that it might piss him off a bit more. Also, perhaps like most people who are interested in Bitcoin, I don't subscribe to the mainstream version of historical and current events, so you don't have to worry about me associating myself with the class of people who funded and supported the Hitlerian regime, providing him with the capability to wage war in the first place, before ensuring that he, and the population beneath him, were destroyed.

Being a serf under the wings of the beast that happened to be victorious is nothing more to be proud off than being a serf under the wings of the beast that was slain.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: