Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pathetic support experience from Coinsecure  (Read 2185 times)
shridhar (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:52:02 AM

Hello,

After checking any thread in the India specific section, I noticed that coinsecure is a better place for bitcoin trading. Many users have highly praised Coinsecure for their performance and security. With all that in mind I opened the account with coinsecure. I also came to know that Their KYC verification is strict.
On 6th January 2017 I started account verification. While completing the KYC section, I uploaded the required documents directly to their support.  As per their support (Mr. Anshul in my case) mentioned it takes five to six days to complete the KYC.  This is 10th day and I'm still waiting for KYC to complete and there is no communication from Coinsecure team about status of KYC. For me if there issue with document then inform the customer so that rectification will happen. Keeping customer in loop is very important.

This kind of unfortunate incidents are not rare but that does not mean entire company/institution is at fault. I know how support works. I'm still looking forward to work with Coinsecure.

Dear Benson, kindly see if you could pull some strings.  Wink
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:54:04 PM

There is a small confusion to the KYC page when it comes to coinsecure because i did find it difficult to upload one file after another while uploading my documentation and they informed about the missing documents through my registered mail and i did forward those in the mail ID they provided and it was verified pretty soon.You can very well contact them through phone which is pretty easy if you are facing a delay .
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 04:27:04 AM

Hello,

After checking any thread in the India specific section, I noticed that coinsecure is a better place for bitcoin trading. Many users have highly praised Coinsecure for their performance and security. With all that in mind I opened the account with coinsecure. I also came to know that Their KYC verification is strict.
On 6th January 2017 I started account verification. While completing the KYC section, I uploaded the required documents directly to their support.  As per their support (Mr. Anshul in my case) mentioned it takes five to six days to complete the KYC.  This is 10th day and I'm still waiting for KYC to complete and there is no communication from Coinsecure team about status of KYC. For me if there issue with document then inform the customer so that rectification will happen. Keeping customer in loop is very important.

This kind of unfortunate incidents are not rare but that does not mean entire company/institution is at fault. I know how support works. I'm still looking forward to work with Coinsecure.

Nothing unfortunate mate .. and Coinsecure is the best exchange in India and that you will understand when you start withdraw your earning , fastest withdraw ever . They has huge queue for verification and it takes some time , recently i invited a friend of mine to coinsecure and he also experienced 2 days waiting for his verification . Coinsecure support is bit slow thats true but Benson always friendly and fast in helping , i guess before you start shouting about Coinsecure try to reach to Benson at least Smiley

Already informed to Benson and hopefully he will reply here soon .

Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 04:28:32 AM

Hello,

As much as I want to pull strings, nothing much I can do here.
We have been on a hiring spree to help clear these queues. Hopefully, this will help ease things up over the next few days.

We have seen over 1000% increase in new users joining and submitting documents, and we were definitely not staffed for such verification volumes.

Do PM me your user login email on Coinsecure and I can pass on a request, but there are just too many to go faster at the moment.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 04:29:15 AM

Already informed to Benson and hopefully he will reply here soon .

Thanks, I just got a notification about this post when you had messaged me.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 04:30:20 AM

There is a small confusion to the KYC page when it comes to coinsecure because i did find it difficult to upload one file after another while uploading my documentation and they informed about the missing documents through my registered mail and i did forward those in the mail ID they provided and it was verified pretty soon.You can very well contact them through phone which is pretty easy if you are facing a delay .

This is getting reworked very soon.
KYC and Bank are 2 of the oldest modules that we wrote and is going to look and work a lot smarter in our next upcoming version.

No excuses though.. If any problems, do contact support and we will help.

shridhar (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:59:01 AM

I did contact coinsecure support yesterday.  Support engineer assured that within 24 hours I'll KYC examined. After 24 hours still there was no answer so contacted again. Seems there is some issue with document. Sad part was support engineer was giving false information about sending email about KYC status. I was sitting in front of laptop with email account opened there. There was no email from coinsecure about KYC. After explaining same to the support engineer he again assured about email in one hour and callback.

My frustration is not with delay in response or processing request. It is because there is no communication at all from Coinsecure support. In customer support industry keeping in customer in loop or informed is the key of loyal customer.  I asked how many engineers working in support, answer was Mr. Anshul is the only guy responsible for support. If this is true then I could understand why delay. Feel bad for that poor guy.

I must say zebpay has really great support team. I'm still hopeful whatever is missing from kyc, will be sorted out soon. I'm waiting to checkout working experience with coinsecure exchange. There are many people in my group who are eager to know other options to buy bitcoins other than zebpay. Hope my experience will help them in not making same mistakes.
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 03:52:05 AM

I did contact coinsecure support yesterday.  Support engineer assured that within 24 hours I'll KYC examined. After 24 hours still there was no answer so contacted again. Seems there is some issue with document. Sad part was support engineer was giving false information about sending email about KYC status. I was sitting in front of laptop with email account opened there. There was no email from coinsecure about KYC. After explaining same to the support engineer he again assured about email in one hour and callback.

My frustration is not with delay in response or processing request. It is because there is no communication at all from Coinsecure support. In customer support industry keeping in customer in loop or informed is the key of loyal customer.  I asked how many engineers working in support, answer was Mr. Anshul is the only guy responsible for support. If this is true then I could understand why delay. Feel bad for that poor guy.

I must say zebpay has really great support team. I'm still hopeful whatever is missing from kyc, will be sorted out soon. I'm waiting to checkout working experience with coinsecure exchange. There are many people in my group who are eager to know other options to buy bitcoins other than zebpay. Hope my experience will help them in not making same mistakes.
I asked Benson and he mentioned your issue is solved now , check your verification status and do not forget coinsecure provides most lowest rate among all Indian BTC Exchange , they trying their best but when their is limited staffs there will be some delay as Queue is big . But still Coinsecure is the fastest for withdrawals and trade than any other BTC Exchange in India . Have some patience sometime . Smiley

shridhar (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:21:38 AM

I asked Benson and he mentioned your issue is solved now , check your verification status and do not forget coinsecure provides most lowest rate among all Indian BTC Exchange , they trying their best but when their is limited staffs there will be some delay as Queue is big . But still Coinsecure is the fastest for withdrawals and trade than any other BTC Exchange in India . Have some patience sometime . Smiley

Yes, the issue is resolved. I thanked the support guy as well. Interesting he inquired whether i've started a thread in forum? I mentioned yes, also mentioned that if there bit load on you guys send email to customer about the same. Customer would understand the situation. In this situation there was and is high load for coinsecure support. They are doing their best to reduce it.  Communication with customer was missing.

Lesson learned: raise a ticket and try to contact support via telephone to understand situation better. (I personally don't like telephonic conversation, because for support person to keep on replying over phone could be frustrating. so i keep it as last resort.)

I chose coinsecure because there are so many positive reviews on forum and there sites also shows better bitcoin price. So i would like to do the business with coinsecure.

If I may suggest to the Coinsecure guys, In case of high load or any reason which may result in delay, raise a automatic email about the same. Inform customer, assure them their request is being processed.

With that said, I would like to sincerely thank everyone who helped me. I would like to close this thread on happy note.
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 04:12:09 AM

I did contact coinsecure support yesterday.  Support engineer assured that within 24 hours I'll KYC examined. After 24 hours still there was no answer so contacted again. Seems there is some issue with document. Sad part was support engineer was giving false information about sending email about KYC status. I was sitting in front of laptop with email account opened there. There was no email from coinsecure about KYC. After explaining same to the support engineer he again assured about email in one hour and callback.

My frustration is not with delay in response or processing request. It is because there is no communication at all from Coinsecure support. In customer support industry keeping in customer in loop or informed is the key of loyal customer.  I asked how many engineers working in support, answer was Mr. Anshul is the only guy responsible for support. If this is true then I could understand why delay. Feel bad for that poor guy.

Yes, the issue is resolved. I thanked the support guy as well. Interesting he inquired whether i've started a thread in forum? I mentioned yes, also mentioned that if there bit load on you guys send email to customer about the same. Customer would understand the situation. In this situation there was and is high load for coinsecure support. They are doing their best to reduce it.  Communication with customer was missing.

Lesson learned: raise a ticket and try to contact support via telephone to understand situation better. (I personally don't like telephonic conversation, because for support person to keep on replying over phone could be frustrating. so i keep it as last resort.)

I chose coinsecure because there are so many positive reviews on forum and there sites also shows better bitcoin price. So i would like to do the business with coinsecure.

If I may suggest to the Coinsecure guys, In case of high load or any reason which may result in delay, raise a automatic email about the same. Inform customer, assure them their request is being processed.

With that said, I would like to sincerely thank everyone who helped me. I would like to close this thread on happy note.

That's a nice suggestion , i hope coinsecure agree on that about raise a automatic email about high load duration for support work . Anyways it is the best btc exchange in India which you will definitely realize after some days of use , Fastest withdrawal always and within time . They never delay for withdrawals Smiley

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:51:46 PM

Well instead of automatic emails best would be to highlight a scroll line on the website stating that due to high load of queries etc there may be delay of couple of hours. Kindly bear for the moment, something like which will help every one know about the delay.

baristor

Activity: 632
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:18:23 AM

also the deposit times is sometimes instant .... sometimes it  takes 1-2 days... now waiting over 14 hrs to confirm my deposit.

Anyone else got this issue ?

tu-co

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:17:39 AM

The rest of the site works mostly alright for me, it just won't let me upload my documents though. The OTP is valid for 3 minutes and that duration elapses while waiting for anything to upload.

Not very excited about the idea of emailing my docs to support. They're probably very overwhelmed with KYC stuff.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:23:41 AM

The rest of the site works mostly alright for me, it just won't let me upload my documents though. The OTP is valid for 3 minutes and that duration elapses while waiting for anything to upload.

Not very excited about the idea of emailing my docs to support. They're probably very overwhelmed with KYC stuff.

Check the latest reply from OP. That'll give you pointer.  Just send it over email easy. Contact their support for better communication. Rest is your choice.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 12:00:22 PM

also the deposit times is sometimes instant .... sometimes it  takes 1-2 days... now waiting over 14 hrs to confirm my deposit.

Can you mail me the transaction ID? It should be instant.
Listener may have skipped.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 12:01:51 PM

2 things can be done here.
1 is to mail it in from your registered email ID.

This is some feedback that I can tweak the system a bit. Do you think a 5 or 15 min OTP will help instead of 3? Can make that change.

Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 03:57:39 AM

Deposits are always INSTANT , I never felt delay for deposit or withdraw in my past 3 months experience with CS , sometime it happens due to Listener skip as Benson mentioned . But if you open support inquiry that gets solved asap too Smiley

Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 01:45:50 PM

Yes, I am facing this issue. recently i have transfer amount to coinsecure account. its been 3 days still now its not added to my account (transaction id 725807034465) & i have sent mail from registered mail id .. no response.

also the deposit times is sometimes instant .... sometimes it  takes 1-2 days... now waiting over 14 hrs to confirm my deposit.

You are not alone in this .. there is deposit delay going on currently in Coinsecure and i guess they has backlog to complete possibly . Mine also pending from Saturday and still waiting .

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:45:43 AM

7 days completed still not added amount to my account & no reply from them.

Yes, I am facing this issue. recently i have transfer amount to coinsecure account. its been 3 days still now its not added to my account (transaction id 725807034465) & i have sent mail from registered mail id .. no response.

also the deposit times is sometimes instant .... sometimes it  takes 1-2 days... now waiting over 14 hrs to confirm my deposit.

You are not alone in this .. there is deposit delay going on currently in Coinsecure and i guess they has backlog to complete possibly . Mine also pending from Saturday and still waiting .

Can you PM me your user email? the backlog is definitely not 7 days old for deposits.

be2sharma

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:35:39 PM

Thanks!!! . Now they have added amount in my account.

7 days completed still not added amount to my account & no reply from them.

Can you PM me your user email? the backlog is definitely not 7 days old for deposits.

7 days before I made a deposit, even that is not been cleared, pathetic is a smaller word for your service. I thought I might had entered a wrong transaction number made another deposit request with correct number still nothing. And the worst part your customer care doesnt reply to the calls and remove the contact us option from your site that is of no use 4 mails in last 7 days still no reply. I understand the load n other stuff( real or just excuse). You guys are just sitting on our money.PERIOD!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: