Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 06:59:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pathetic support experience from Coinsecure  (Read 2063 times)
psrinuhp

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:04:03 PM

Thanks!!! . Now they have added amount in my account.

7 days completed still not added amount to my account & no reply from them.

Yes, I am facing this issue. recently i have transfer amount to coinsecure account. its been 3 days still now its not added to my account (transaction id 725807034465) & i have sent mail from registered mail id .. no response.

also the deposit times is sometimes instant .... sometimes it  takes 1-2 days... now waiting over 14 hrs to confirm my deposit.

Anyone else got this issue ?

You are not alone in this .. there is deposit delay going on currently in Coinsecure and i guess they has backlog to complete possibly . Mine also pending from Saturday and still waiting .

Can you PM me your user email? the backlog is definitely not 7 days old for deposits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
be2sharma

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:35:39 PM

Thanks!!! . Now they have added amount in my account.

7 days completed still not added amount to my account & no reply from them.

Yes, I am facing this issue. recently i have transfer amount to coinsecure account. its been 3 days still now its not added to my account (transaction id 725807034465) & i have sent mail from registered mail id .. no response.

also the deposit times is sometimes instant .... sometimes it  takes 1-2 days... now waiting over 14 hrs to confirm my deposit.

Anyone else got this issue ?

You are not alone in this .. there is deposit delay going on currently in Coinsecure and i guess they has backlog to complete possibly . Mine also pending from Saturday and still waiting .

Can you PM me your user email? the backlog is definitely not 7 days old for deposits.

7 days before I made a deposit, even that is not been cleared, pathetic is a smaller word for your service. I thought I might had entered a wrong transaction number made another deposit request with correct number still nothing. And the worst part your customer care doesnt reply to the calls and remove the contact us option from your site that is of no use 4 mails in last 7 days still no reply. I understand the load n other stuff( real or just excuse). You guys are just sitting on our money.PERIOD!
Blackshadow007

Activity: 434

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:37:24 AM

Seriously unacceptable now , I am waiting for my deposit to be verified since last Saturday and still nothing . Support / Benson never replied i tried to contact many times . Hope that get fix now ; in the meantime as my Deposit stuck with Coinsecure i tried Zebpay and i must say my god they are fast . Verified within 30 min , deposited within 5 min . Most good thing of Zebpay that they has Netbanking deposit option which is automatic and fast , no need to added beneficiary and thing which CS or others has . Simply deposit via Netbanking and its instant . I hope Coinsecure implements this cause this is seriously unacceptable to have deposit stuck almost a week for this much volatile Currency . I missed a lot of opportunities of UP and Down for Coinsecure delays . Benson i know you working hard but you guys need to show some result of your improvement , its always delay and stuck whenever BTC price spike happens with Coinsecure .

Edit > Benson replied me now and i hope this gets fixed for me today at earliest .

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:59:50 AM

Again am having issues with coinsecure. Withdrawal and login links are not being sent to my email and I get automaticaaly logged out too.

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1806

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:09:41 AM

Again am having issues with coinsecure. Withdrawal and login links are not being sent to my email and I get automaticaaly logged out too.

90 minute sessions. Logout will happen auto after that. Will add something to extend sessions.. Need to align it with mobile, and that may take some time.

Withdraw links should be working fine. If it fails, need to wait 10-15 seconds, cancel and try again. This is a measure to avoid queueing on the mail server.
However, I cannot see any circuits broken for withdraw emails, today. Can see some missed login links and forgot password links, but nothing in the withdrawal link side of things.

Will test again though.. that part should be fine.. Circuit breakers come into effect if transaction has taken too long and will reset back to normal, once the route clears. So at worst, need to try again after some time.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 952

Super BTCoin

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:40:30 PM

Same problems with me too. Staying with coinsecure only because of it's rates, app and website doesn't respond when it should be. Not able to trade for the point where I supposed to be.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▀                  
███████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▀███████
███████  ███ ███ ████  ███████
███████  ███ ▄▄▄▄ ███  ███████
███████  ███ ████ ███  ███████
███████▄  ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀  ▄███████
                   ▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████