Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:08:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart Passive Income  (Read 5904 times)
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:05:41 AM

First of all you have to decide what kind of site you will make. I am not going to share with you my ideas for that  Grin but you have to be on a wave and see what people need today. Only that will make your site super popular fast and will bring you first profit fast as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:25:16 AM

You can implement many ideas on your site because it is really yours. You run an experiment as to what can be the most responsive way to make some revenues on your site. As to annoying your audience...we already live in an advertising-driven world...the only antidote for that is providing nice, updated and practical information which people will get back again and again. Provide them the right incentives to remember your site and if you are already earning try to do Facebook ads. Hope you can have a very successful site. Good luck. Smiley
diagla

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:04:41 AM

Depends on what site it is. If you can passively have a constant stream of traffic then ads are the way to go.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:53:40 AM

For a website the only best way to earn a passive income is the placing of ad banners from different ad networks on it. As you said that you can manage the for to bring the traffic then it is ok you will get the income when you will have the traffic.

Not too bad idea dude, i am also prefer put column advertisements on your website to get income profit. If your site has high traffic moreover if it's from big countries.
usually the most people enroll their website to Google ads

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

genny2kuk

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:01:13 PM

Advertising is a very good way to earn passive income if you can get lots of people to visit your site

Content Writing Service: Let's Craft Engaging Crypto Articles For You. 
 We create high quality & SEO Optimized Web Contents. Content Types include Article rewrites, Regular blog posts, Reviews & Copywriting services.
 Send me PM if in need of our services.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:13:27 PM

The best and proven way to earn money with your website is signing it up to an advertising network like Google AdSense or MellowAds and A-Ads if you want to earn Bitcoin. Because if you want to earn money via traffic this is the best way to earn it will generate income based on how many views the webpage you put their ad at. Also your earnings will be computed based on the views you had or how many impressions you made to that webpage or website as a whole. Also having VIP registration is not necessary because many viewers will think that a big part of your site is exclusive which may affect the traffic of your site. Keep in mind that you need to be active updating your site with new posts every now and then so that you don't have any problem with Advertising Networks on being dormant.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:21:56 PM

Advertising is a very good way to earn passive income if you can get lots of people to visit your site
and that's the hard portion of it, getting traffics and what particular niche to encourage people to keep visiting your site and make it on top,but you mention that its not a problem in your case so surely you will able to get good profits by using advertisement like what other's said common are google adsense, mellow ads and a-ads for btc users,. good luck.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:55:20 PM

I have an idea for a website that will attract many visitors.
If you are sure that you will be attracting many visitors then you will make a good enough money with good ads itself and make sure that you do not fill up all the space with advertisement so that it annoys visitors, it all depends upon what kind of idea you are coming up with,the more the visitors the more money you are going to make.
chachaa

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:19:13 PM

If you are sure that you will be attracting many visitors then you will make a good enough money with good ads itself and make sure that you do not fill up all the space with advertisement so that it annoys visitors, it all depends upon what kind of idea you are coming up with,the more the visitors the more money you are going to make.

Yes, you are right, the site should be very attractive to visitors. A lot of advertising will not attract people. It is necessary that the site was interesting to a large number of people due to its relevance
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:25:53 PM

I will need to put a lot of effort to build it,
but then it will run (almost) by itself.

What will be the best way to convert it to some passive income?
Advertising? Affiliates? VIP registration?
How much should I expect to earn from it?

We all are living in the decade where Internet has already developed to most of its potential. With over 700 millions website running, internet is denser than evergreen forests. In present scenario, it is not at all easy to start a random website, drive few traffic to it and expect passive income. Rather, one need to be more specific, thoughtful, clear before starting a website. If you have well-developed idea which you think has a potential to get famous, then only go for it.
And three options you mentioned are way apart. It maybe entirely foolish to comment on them unless you are clear what you actually wanna build.
sergeyzol

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:34:04 PM

We all are living in the decade where Internet has already developed to most of its potential. With over 700 millions website running, internet is denser than evergreen forests. In present scenario, it is not at all easy to start a random website, drive few traffic to it and expect passive income. Rather, one need to be more specific, thoughtful, clear before starting a website. If you have well-developed idea which you think has a potential to get famous, then only go for it.
And three options you mentioned are way apart. It maybe entirely foolish to comment on them unless you are clear what you actually wanna build.

I'm sure that creating a website is not a passive income. In order to create an interesting site with a lot of visitors you need to invest a lot of money and time.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:43:09 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 07:19:33 PM by crairezx20

Both affiliates and advertising is a good choice.. because i already tested it by my self not a passive income for me because sometimes none sometimes you earn a good profit.. You always need to maintain your traffic since we are making passive income from your visitors..
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:49:40 PM

There are so many variables that we don't know about this site based on the OP alone that it is almost impossible to give you any serious answers for any of the questions you have listed. I don't really feel like going through a few pages on content to find more details, so here's the quick rundown:

For normal people, ad revenue is likely best. Few websites manage to succeed w/ a subscriber base (i.e. VIP) without having constant content. You should expect to earn relative to whatever the traffic to the site is, times about 0.05. That will likely be the best amount you'll be earning with your traffic unless you convince people to click ads.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:11:37 AM

If you have that kind of idea just go and build, there so many way to earn money if your site got a good traffic, usually people got their passive income from advertising, you need to make sure that your site is always up to date and well maintained, there is no limit of your earning it's all depend on how well you manage your site and how many traffic you got

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:40:32 AM

First of all you have to decide what kind of site you will make. I am not going to share with you my ideas for that  Grin but you have to be on a wave and see what people need today. Only that will make your site super popular fast and will bring you first profit fast as well.

Well sharing is caring. If you have good ideas, you can share with others so people can get benefit. For me you can create your own blog of your interest and once you feel it is little popular you can apply google adsense ads to earn from them.
StarCitizen999

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:43:34 AM

Well sharing is caring. If you have good ideas, you can share with others so people can get benefit. For me you can create your own blog of your interest and once you feel it is little popular you can apply google adsense ads to earn from them.

I agree with you, the blog should be very interesting for a lot of people. And in order to make it interesting, you need to invest a lot of effort into it. That's why it seems to me that this can not be called a passive income.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:51:40 AM

I agree with you, the blog should be very interesting for a lot of people. And in order to make it interesting, you need to invest a lot of effort into it. That's why it seems to me that this can not be called a passive income.

Nowadays making money from google Adsense with blogs very difficult because either your competitors or some people just copy your content and post it in either some useless blog for a backlink or in any other forum. Once content is duplicated then google search engine will punish the blog ranking and once you lose the blog ranking then automatically you lose the traffic and revenue. It is a continuous process of maintaining a blog and it can't be a passive income. You may not be investing money but need to invest your time to it.
ApplePanPine

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:41:00 PM

Nowadays making money from google Adsense with blogs very difficult because either your competitors or some people just copy your content and post it in either some useless blog for a backlink or in any other forum. Once content is duplicated then google search engine will punish the blog ranking and once you lose the blog ranking then automatically you lose the traffic and revenue. It is a continuous process of maintaining a blog and it can't be a passive income. You may not be investing money but need to invest your time to it.

I agree with you. Now it's very difficult to make money using google Adsense. They have very strict requirements. Although this could be a good source of income. But you will have to invest a lot of time and effort and maybe even money
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:30:03 PM

I'm guessing you're thinking about affiliate marketing to earn your 'passive income'. Passive income doesn't really exists. You'll have to invest time and money into research and advertising. You'll have to research your target audience and test out different advertising campaigns in order to get conversions. And that doesn't even include your site yet. So the only advice I can give you is be dedicated and have patience.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:03:52 PM

Faucets are a good model how to monetize traffic, but well if you have a good project you can turn it into an unlimited cash machine, with that said the best is to put a network banners to monetize each visit you get, adsense the best but their rules very restricted.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: